The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A thought on the dating scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
sorry, not trying to argue, just my opinion on the points

- The culture in SG is very conservative
actually, not that conservative anymore. 20 years ago, out of 10 girls i hook on dating site, only 2 willing to fuck before marriage. now, 9 of them will do it, AND very likely have done it way younger than me. digital era really wake them up to the "no sex before marriage" bullshit.

- Land is scarce, most single people don't have their own place, so there's no hookup culture
this is true. i agree on this one.

- Living expenses are super high. Girls worry about their income more than anything.
this only happens mostly when the girl are older or looking to settle down.

- Girls are busy in SG. Hobbies, family & friends, appointments etc
this is a poor excuse. a good relationship requires a good balance of other activities outside the bf gf. in fact, if a girl hav no other hobbies and stick to the bf 24/7, it is very terrifying experience. i meet it before, a 17 yr old texting me 500+ msg per day for 3 months. i can't stand it and dump her even tot she's providing me free sex

- Even the weather, it's hot. You walk outside you feel sticky, not sexy
i really dont think weather is a factor

- Plus if you meet girls mainly from online, of course they'll be stuck up.
agree. if they're online looking for serious rs, likely because they already have some sort of issue that makes it hard for them to find a bf in off line situation. maybe ugly, fat, personality issue, etc etc
SG girls not as Conservative as you thought to b. The reason why people find them Conservative because they are seen in that manner. Put all the badass guy out there u see how they react lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1