The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

No new intro ah
Old 14-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This review is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON. You think is good, it may not think is good. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Wechat ID
vipspa88888

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 13 Aug 2016
Duration of stay: 1330 till 1900hrs

Lady Choosen

No: 238
Her name is lynn, ling or lin (I cannot hear her pronounce but agar agar is that)
She was only 19 year old. Her hometown was in Hanoi and she was in this job some some time already and is consider one of the “ang pai” over there. She has the cute and shy looks and can easily consider as an SYT. She does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, very petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size. She has hairy pussy with nice ass and tight pussy. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type. One can can easily click.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-08-2016, 10:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: Action

Take the waterbed service and this this how the fun began.....

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to the waterbed with my face down. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. The soap me and do a B2B soap rub for me which is rather similar with those in Thailand. While soapy, she rub the ass hole area that make me feel very shiok, she also gave a short soapy massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After soapy, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B soapy at the front. She did a good soapy for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After soapy, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. It repeat for the cold sticky liquid process and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. I almost cum into her mouth but i tahan it, she gave me a very long solid blow.

It was rather SOP. After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the matteress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We start off with hot frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. The procees to gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.

While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she gave up very loud, nice and innocent groan and moan. The expression was like liking a virgin.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal petite syt. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
[/FONT][/B]

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 27-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacles View Post
Anyway bro Nako, mybe u might like this one.. just went last night.. didn't have to wit long..

saw one fucking sexy girl.. but boobs looke fake.. 507 or 517 i think..

Asked for 32.. but captain so no such num.. and the 2 remaning big boobs one quite CMI.. but saw another gal in white.. at first look big.. but sadly push up..

Num 501
TBH one of the best gals there i've tried so far, in terms of BJ still lose to 211 but her skills, looks and enthu.. really really enjoy my session.. I can gurantee it was RM248 well spent...

Face: 7/10 she's got abit of a more atas tan skin face.
Body: 6/10 slim, but her small B cup boobs surprising saggy but she got 1 inverted nipple, nice to suck it out.. short..
BJ: 7/10 her bj on waterbed better den on bed dry..
GFE: 9/10
Service: 9/10 for waterbed, she's so hardworking and enthu. she loves to blow, uses her tongue alot instead of using that thingy the gals use (u will know when u do) loves to blow, always blowing u, licking neck, ears.. hands will auto roam u..
When she blows u, she will keep looking at u with the seductive eyes and its fucking hot esp when she bundles her hair up.. why i didn't give full 10 is becus mybe she didn't lick the ass much, not many do..
On the bed, she will still blow u, she loves to blow.. and best part she's so skilled, while she catbth u, she can do it while putting on condom for u..
Sex was good as she was naturally wet, no lub.. and definitely not a time watcher.. spent the whole 1hr including wash up.. dosen't french.. but can tell she's like a little horny vixen..

Pros: loves to catbath with her tongue, loves to blow, naturlly wet..very hardworking and aims to please..
Cons: Boobs abit bigger or firmer would be nice, nipples not so sensitive so b2b feel not so shiok.. dosen't AR

I definitely would RTF if there aren't better boobs there.. she speaks basic chinese,, but for the service.. i would say really well spent..
Just tried 501 with waterbed . Really 100% true as what this bro said. Look I would give 7.5 instead of 7. Too bad she doesn't french and do AR, 100% agree her bj on waterbed is way better than on bed. GFE at first was 6 and moved up to 8.5 at the end. Requested for 69 and cim but was rejected by her politely.

Probably will return for a try again if happen to see her next trip. Hope it will be better.
Old 28-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Just tried 501 with waterbed . Really 100% true as what this bro said. Look I would give 7.5 instead of 7. Too bad she doesn't french and do AR, 100% agree her bj on waterbed is way better than on bed. GFE at first was 6 and moved up to 8.5 at the end. Requested for 69 and cim but was rejected by her politely.

Probably will return for a try again if happen to see her next trip. Hope it will be better.
Glad you enjoy. Alone are you?

Old 28-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Glad you enjoy. Alone are you?
With a friend who took another with normal package dye to shortage of water bed and average service. Hence, no FR on his girl.

It's been way too long since I had a genuine hot and cold bbbj. Sibei hot water and cold water with ice cube until the ice cube fully melted
Old 01-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
With a friend who took another with normal package dye to shortage of water bed and average service. Hence, no FR on his girl.

It's been way too long since I had a genuine hot and cold bbbj. Sibei hot water and cold water with ice cube until the ice cube fully melted
Bro power right, super love to blow.. haha..
Old 01-09-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Had a session a few days back... needed a good release..

Num 798 i think.. cannot rem..
Service not bad 7/10 very playful..
Body 7/10 nice small b cup, perky butt

BJ 5/10 not really good at blowing
FJ: 6/10 first time cannot cum..

She's not bad, naturally wet.. service wise i had better but she's ok.. very playful.. but skills not as good as others..
Old 08-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
Smilodonman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmilodonman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmilodonman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have been here several times, will post FR for some of my more memorable experiences.

Name: 222 (formerly 702)
Face: Pretty, SYT
Boobs: Small, A cups
Body: Slim, with small tummy, she used to be FAT when she was young.
Service: No good

Name: 392
Face: Pretty
Boobs: Small, A cups, pink nipples
Body: Good figure and beautiful skin
Service: Very mechanical, SOP, no GFE

Name: 402
Face: Decent
Boobs: Enough to grab
Body: Slim, slightly darker complexion
Service: Rushed job

Name: 509
Face: Wow, will RTF just for her face
Boobs: Small, but nice
Body: Slightly chubby type
Service: Normal, nothing exceptional
Old 11-09-2016, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
violaviolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, are they still using the old girls from Magic Spa.. ? I hope they changed cos my exp with them after they reopen last year wasnt really good....All old ladies...
Old 12-09-2016, 03:21 AM
Samster

Alot of young gals, some old..
Old 14-09-2016, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

1st time go there after the takeover..

wow, really a lot of gals.. more than 20..

what i like abt this spa is the steam rm.. really cosy to stay inside..
Old 19-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Went down to VIP this past weekend. Reached at 4pm ish.

Used facilities for about 30 mins then sit down a while before captain calls the girls out to parade.
He tried to recommend Thai becoz they speak English, but I was dead set on Viet.

Choose no 900, but had to wait another 15 mins coz waterbed all full.

Decent face
Service 8/10, good attitude very playful
Body 7/10, small in stature, A+ cups

BJ,FJ 8/10 knows her way around the pole
She likes to lick all over, teasing during the waterbed session and oh, she speaks french
Old 30-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This review is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Some may have a good experience there and some does not. Well all i have to said, not always will get a good experience, there sure be bad one along the way. ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON. You think is good, it may not think is good. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Part 1: Overview

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

VIP Spa

Opening hour: 12 noon to 3am daily

Wechat ID
vipspa88888

Address
Lot 1 to Lot 11, 4th Floor, Block G, Plaza Sentosa, Jalan Sutera, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor

Bonk Details
Date of Visit: 26 Aug 2016
Duration of stay: 1900hrs till 2100hrs

Lady Choosen
No: 235
I am not sure of her name, because is a Vietnam name, not easy to pronounce
She was only 23 year old. Her hometown was in Ho Chi Min and she was in this job for quite some time over In JB. She work as in a bridal make up back in Vietnam. She has the cute and innocent, not really the chio type. She has long hair and she does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, not consider petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size, but a bit saggy. She has hairy pussy with nice ass. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type. One can can easily click.

Old 30-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Veteran Samster

Part 2: Action

Take the normal service and this this how the fun began.....

What Happen
Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to shower, soap and wash me like a big baby. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. During the shower, gave me a fast and aggressive BBBJ. Really buay tahan. After shower, dry me and we procced to the bed. She also gave a short normal massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After that, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B rub at the front. She did a good rub for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After that, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. We did some hot frenching and then repeat the process for the cold sticky liquid and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. She gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.

I mouth fucked her again this time in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard. I push her deep deep into my dick and then i choke her and explore all my load into her mouth. After that she let go of my dick, i saw my cum inside her whole mouth some spill out to the bed also and i think she spit out some and swallow some. She procceded to wash her mouth and wash for me together. It was a great CIM i have.
Verdict
She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a noral innocent looking lady. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread