The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
get your facts right before u come stir shit. U are a good for nothing who is hiding in a clone to stir shit. Use your original nicks to post if u had the balls.
meet me if u dare. I will be waiting. this applies to lomantic also.

Now I had fallen for Lady Boy. SO hw? Anybody can Help?
Whoa Baby. *LOL*
Old 28-01-2007, 01:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by druid View Post
however, there are 2 catches....which im not sure or should i say im not confident how my family will take it.
1. she is a bar top dancer aka coyete.
2. she is a single mum.
Firstly, how old are you?

Secondly, what century do you live in?

Come on lah....we are living in the 21st Century liao. Whether your family members like her or not is secondary. The choice of who to select to be your life partner is yours to make and nobody else.

If you really love her, you will accept her as she is. If you decide to marry her against your parents' wishes, it is your choice to make.
Old 28-01-2007, 02:01 AM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
21 days of leave a year for me is not enuff....
You did not factor that you are also entitled to 14 days of medical leaves.

21+14 = 35 days. You can spend a total of 7 different weeks there. You fly there by Monday and fly back by Sunday each time.
Old 28-01-2007, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
Disgusted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi all,

I'm very low profile so guess nobody here knows me. anyway, I'm in the same situation as others here as in im seeing a thai girl now. sorta been tog for about 8mths now. started off straight by telling her that im not rich and cannot afford to pay stuff. over these 8mths, she had been calling me much more then my calls to her. overall, treats me really well and never demanded or asked me for money before. in fact, got scolded by her when i went bkk to visit her brought her to stay in a suite. scolded me for wasting money and that any simple hotel will do.

however, there are 2 catches....which im not sure or should i say im not confident how my family will take it.
1. she is a bar top dancer aka coyete.
2. she is a single mum.

im pretty serious about her and im really thinking of ways to resolve these pbms....anyone here can offer advice or share their experience?
Bro, I've been with mine for 3 years already, she has met my family and I have met hers. She stills works in a massage parlour and has sex with customers daily, no choice, family to feed and I am not rich. My family does not know her real line of work, we told them she is in fashion, and that she earns peanuts. We are both saving up, hopefully, within the next 2 years we can end this long distance thing and she can move to Spore with me.

Your family does not need to know the truth, but make sure you get your story straight. My mum's 1st thought when she heard Thai girl was prostitute, which is true, but I made sure they spent a day or 2 together at home while I went to work and my mum started to believe me, cos my girl does what she has to for a living, she is not proud of it, she behaves like a well brought up girl. I've introduced her to all my friends as well, I want her to be part of my life. If you are afraid and keep hiding her, people will talk and come to their own conclusions.
Old 28-01-2007, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
parn_t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im pretty serious about her and im really thinking of ways to resolve these pbms....anyone here can offer advice or share their experience?[/QUOTE]

Bros,

What she does is not important.
Most important is that both of you had to decide where do you want to stay?
SGP or Thai???

PR status, ROM in where? House, .....
Old 28-01-2007, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhou Shihai View Post
You stupid idiot. There is a transportion called 'airplane'. Buzz off homo! You can only pretend you are in Thailand all the time. I pity you.

Hey joker,when did i ever tell u i was at thailand now oh please get u life i am luffing my heads off each time u reply me u r a great source of entertainment...

KEKEKe
Old 28-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
druid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the replies so far..

due to some famly issues, i will have to stay with my mum all the way even after marridge thus its very impt to me that my mum likes the girl.cos end of the day. all under the same roof....im sure u guys know wat i mean

im 28 tis year by the way.

im comfortable with wat she do...had been slowly introducing her to my circle of friends...not hiding her at all. so far...my family seems to b ok with her...just worried cos a very conservative n traditional fmily n im the "rebel" in the family in terms of thinking n attitude twds life.

im wondering abt possibility of staying in sg n thai...cos i do wish to do some biz in thai....thats my ambition all the while...

anyway...prety confused in terms of how to handle the rlsp n making sure it lasts....

thanks for the comments so far
Old 28-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
Come on lah....we are living in the 21st Century liao. Whether your family members like her or not is secondary. The choice of who to select to be your life partner is yours to make and nobody else.

If you really love her, you will accept her as she is. If you decide to marry her against your parents' wishes, it is your choice to make.
i agree wholeheartedly.We are living in a modern world of choices.We live our own life so we are free to do what we wish but just dont regret the decision we make along the way.To Bro Druid,wish u two all the best and to all the rest of the lovers out there,u hv my more sincere blessings.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 28-01-2007, 06:54 PM

Quote:
due to some famly issues, i will have to stay with my mum all the way even after marridge thus its very impt to me that my mum likes the girl.cos end of the day. all under the same roof....im sure u guys know wat i mean
You will be the meat in the HAMBURGER! Its only a matter of time!

No matter how good they are at the beginning, cracks will appears in due time.

Ask yourself this, I believed that you had previous BGR relationships before right? No matter how close a couple is, there will be disagreements or quarrels. Don't tell me that you and your mom or siblings never quarrelled before. The point is that no matter how close the relationship between your wife and your mom, there will bound to be some dispute and when the dispute gets overboard, you will feel like the meat between the 2 buns in a hamburger.

Get the drift?
Old 28-01-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
You did not factor that you are also entitled to 14 days of medical leaves.
CP !!! It seems that you have not consumed your annual leaves / medical leaves for quite sometime liao

Cheers !!!

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 28-01-2007, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak View Post
CP !!! It seems that you have not consumed your annual leaves / medical leaves for quite sometime liao

Cheers !!!
You very free in your new office to monitor my leaves hor Mr. HR Manager!
Old 29-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
druid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey cheri..

ya, i know that there will be tiffs and such and can never be happy ever after type of scenario. what i mean is that its ok for those normal small scale tiffs and such between the "buns"... what im trying to avoid is daily constant battle between the "buns". in such a scenario, i think the meat will be better off without any buns at all.

dun wan my family life in future to be like tcs drama. never ending fights between wife and mum day after day night after night.....
Old 29-01-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:
hey cheri..
ya, i know that there will be tiffs and such and can never be happy ever after type of scenario. what i mean is that its ok for those normal small scale tiffs and such between the "buns"
Ya! Good luck to you!

I thought that I could have avoided the problem but it just GREW & GREW! Until I dun want to be the meat between the buns. Thats why I am seperated.
Old 29-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
MrBeeRocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
He is just feeling unsecure abt her future wife.... so ask question here n check whether it is true, Thai gers like to 偷吃...
errr... Mr Romance marrying a Thai Ger??? no shit??? hahahahah...

congrats man... when is the stag night??? hehehehe
Old 02-02-2007, 08:46 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

heh perhaps some bro misunderstood me
i meant i was trying to explore the possibility of meeting thai girls, decent ones. I'm not like must marry a WL guy. I just thought that thai girls just give me a better impression than SG girls and I would like to find out whether this is true and mayb can date one and mayb marry one some day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1