The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2024, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Woviga is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Got to know this milf through a friend intro, first impression was very polite and decent but definetely not in bed, first time my pleasure is rocket high type i do not know how to explain it. This happened more than a decade ago, from frequent to less to totally no contact due to posted oversea for job requirement, after came back ask my friend also no contact alr.
Old 22-01-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Did a few milfs already in the past 12 months, latest one being a few days ago. Left a description of the deed in the other thread.
Old 22-01-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Lol. You sure bro? The one i met is from the north. At Mayflower area
Wow bro I stay near that area. Can intro?
Old 22-01-2024, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
My first milf was my Sri Lankan maid. She was 46, I was 13.

Then when I was in Surabaya, I had a lot of 50s (I was 35) but I had this one that was 61. Omg, she's old and chubby but she never fails to make me cum twice each time we meet.

Plus she already meno, so kept shooting inside her. I remembered that i thought she was the best thing that happened to me in Surabaya.
Wow nice... Is ur Sri Lankan maid chio? How was sex with her like?
Old 22-01-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buttonbuttons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller666 View Post
brother i definitely understand what u said. haha why dont you try one some apps that looking for sugar daddy? BRO last time i use to beg for sex. but now after i found out some fun way to look for more younger more sexiest XMM. my life become better. PM if you want to know hwhwha
Can't seem to PM. What apps do you use?
Old 22-01-2024, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

MILFs are the best. Period. Maybe its just my preference, but for me MILFs make the best lovers.

My current no.1 FB is a MILF in her forties. Reasonably well maintained, fucking gorgeous, and still dripping wet like a fountain every time I fuck her. The sensation of my dick cumming inside a well-fucked MILF pussy is just awesome.

Its a bonus when she can cook for me as well

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 22-01-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
MILFs are the best. Period. Maybe its just my preference, but for me MILFs make the best lovers.

My current no.1 FB is a MILF in her forties. Reasonably well maintained, fucking gorgeous, and still dripping wet like a fountain every time I fuck her. The sensation of my dick cumming inside a well-fucked MILF pussy is just awesome.

Interesting, how do you get to know her? She cooked for you at her place?
Old 22-01-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Totally agreed. MILFs really gives the best sex. My FB late 30s, mother of 2 is really the best sex partner. So wet, and when she rides and cums, just brings sex to another level.
Old 22-01-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Interesting, how do you get to know her? She cooked for you at her place?
She was introduced to me by one of my regular MLs. Of course, you've got to be very good in bed and also be good looking with a sweet tongue. Then the opportunities will start knocking.

She's living alone in an apartment, so we always fuck there. Then she'll cook up a simple meal for us. So she's like my part-time wife. Lol. Sometimes I'll just tell her to cook naked with just the apron on. The experience is just like an AV movie!

Old 23-01-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
She was introduced to me by one of my regular MLs. Of course, you've got to be very good in bed and also be good looking with a sweet tongue. Then the opportunities will start knocking.

She's living alone in an apartment, so we always fuck there. Then she'll cook up a simple meal for us. So she's like my part-time wife. Lol. Sometimes I'll just tell her to cook naked with just the apron on. The experience is just like an AV movie!
Congrats bro for finding a gem
Old 23-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

U r a blessed man bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 23-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree 100 percent. My FB is also in her 40s, still horny.

Is yours still having regular periods or menopause? Mine is moving into that, and I can't wait because that means I can throw away the condoms and just fire away.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-01-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

I think the milf neighbour now gilf but last time, she consider pretty for my taste. Got chance, will peek at her when she is watering the plants. Her boobs quite big, super shiok to watch. Too bad no more contract them else might have bonk her after my divorce.
Old 23-01-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
ahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Did a few milfs already in the past 12 months, latest one being a few days ago. Left a description of the deed in the other thread.
Power man

Can I ask normally where or which short term hotel you guys use?
Old 23-01-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I agree 100 percent. My FB is also in her 40s, still horny.

Is yours still having regular periods or menopause? Mine is moving into that, and I can't wait because that means I can throw away the condoms and just fire away.
She's in her early forties, so still having regular periods. For now, I have to calculate her safe period which can be troublesome. Lol. Guess I'll have to wait several more years before I can start firing into her stress-free!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1