The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 15
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: The Invitation

For the first time ever, I religiously log in SBF each day hoping for an update.. lol!

This is one awesome write up!

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 16-06-2013, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
GreatCockSuckrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good i love your stories
Old 17-06-2013, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i just wanna give thumbs up to this thread
Old 17-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Time: Sunday
Venue: Home

Sunday was the only day of the week when me and my wife would sleep in, till we woke up naturally, without alarm clock, without any sort of morning call.

Especially this Sunday morning. I was exhausted last night.

We slept at almost 3 am last night. I reached home past midnight, grabbed a pack of supper for my wife along my way home. After we had supper, I grabbed Claire to bed and fucked her silly. Obviously recalling and visualising the images of Raymond and Jenny.

You have fucked me twice, shot into my unprotected pussy once, and I have sucked and swallowed your cum once. You are insatiable

Do you know how sexy you are? I can do you all night

The last conversation I heard between Raymond and Jenny kept replaying in my head.

I fucked Claire twice, shot into her raw once, and made her sucked and swallowed my cum once.

11.50 am

"Dear you awake? It's almost 12. I am hungry. Let's go for lunch ya?"

I was awaken from my sweet dreams by a little nudge on my arm. Opened my eyes and saw my lovely Claire looking at me with her doe-eyes. My wife was a real beauty.

"Sure dear. You wash up first. I will follow shortly."

Claire got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Her silky, pink pyjamas dress clung into her slender body like a glove. Her sexy perky butt swaying as she walked.

I had enjoyed that young body last night, but 99% of the time, I did not see that body as Claire's. In my mind was all Jenny's. That's possibly why we had one of our most enjoyable sex in quite a while. That feeling of excitement was like when I took Claire's body for the very first time. Now I yearned for Jenny's body.

12.45 pm

We were at AMK Hub for lunch. At Ichiban Sushi.

There were some maternity or parenting classes on the level 4 of AMK Hub on weekends, so there were usually a lot of pregnant women or young mothers with their toddlers at the area. Everytime I saw a married couple or a young mother with her kids, I would steal an extra glance at them.

My mind would be thinking whether they would succumb to extra-marital temptations if the opportunity presented itself, and of course, the person to have that affair with them would be me.

I had tested the theory on Raymond and Jenny. Two very attractive married personnel. 100% success rate. Won't that apply to most people then? That thought made me re-look at all married personnel with tainted glass.

At this moment, a very pretty young mother walked into the restaurant with a baby in a pram. She was wearing a spaghetti strap blouse with denim shorts. Very sexy. I would love to rip that shorts off, bend her over and stick my cock up her wet pussy. How she would be moaning and groaning for more.

"Dear what are you thinking about? You look so distracted since last night. You ok?"

My wife woke me up from my day-dreaming.

After our lunch, we went to catch a movie.

5.45 pm

We reached my father's HDB flat at Ang Mo Kio.

My father, Frankie. Aged 53 yrs old. Still working as a taxi-driver to pass his free time and earn his own keep. My mother had passed away 3 years ago. My father refused to move in with me or my brother as he did not want to disturb us.

Hence, every Sunday, both myself and my brother would go back for dinner with my father to keep him company.

"Pa, we are here."

"Come, come on in. Make yourself comfortable. Dinner would be ready in about 15 min. Jason and Phoebe would be here soon as well." He was calling out from the kitchen.

6.05 pm

"Eh Kor, hi Claire, we are here."

That's my brother Jason and his wife.

Jason, aged 27. Signed on Army since he graduated from Ngee Ann Poly. Captain in some Armour unit now.

Phoebe, aged 21. Working as a fashion design trainee.

They just gotten married last year.

Phoebe lookalike

Phoebe was wearing a white top draped over a red spaghetti blouse, with a blue jeans. Her dressing was usually unique because of her profession.

Very petite and pretty girl. Oval-shaped face, fair skin, quite short at 1.58. Slim and petite. Her hair was usually shoulder length but today her hair was waist-length. Must be some hair extension.

I usually never took a second look at her. But today was a bit different.

Why?

Because she was a married woman. And a very pretty one.

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 17-06-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 17-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Time: Sunday

Sunday was the only day of the week when me and my wife would sleep in, till we woke up naturally, without alarm clock, without any sort of morning call.

Especially this Sunday morning. I was exhausted last night.

We slept at almost 3 am last night. I reached home past midnight, grabbed a pack of supper for my wife along my way home. After we had supper, I grabbed Claire to bed and fucked her silly. Obviously recalling and visualising the images of Raymond and Jenny.

You have fucked me twice, shot into my unprotected pussy once, and I have sucked and swallowed your cum once. You are insatiable

Do you know how sexy you are? I can do you all night

The last conversation I heard between Raymond and Jenny kept replaying in my head.

I fucked Claire twice, shot into her raw once, and made her sucked and swallowed my cum once.

11.50 am

"Dear you awake? It's almost 12. I am hungry. Let's go for lunch ya?"

I was awaken from my sweet dreams by a little nudge on my arm. Opened my eyes and saw my lovely Claire looking at me with her doe-eyes. My wife was a real beauty.

"Sure dear. You wash up first. I will follow shortly."

Claire got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

Her silky, pink pyjamas dress clung into her slender body like a glove. Her sexy perky butt swaying as she walked.

I had enjoyed that young body last night, but 99% of the time, I did not see that body as Claire's. In my mind was all Jenny's. That's possibly why we had one of our most enjoyable sex in quite a while. That feeling of excitement was like when I took Claire's body for the very first time. Now I yearned for Jenny's body.

12.45 pm

We were at AMK Hub for lunch. At Ichiban Sushi.

There were some maternity or parenting classes on the level 4 of AMK Hub on weekends, so there were usually a lot of pregnant women or young mothers with their toddlers at the area. Everytime I saw a married couple or a young mother with her kids, I would steal an extra glance at them.

My mind would be thinking whether they would succumb to extra-marital temptations if the opportunity presented itself, and of course, the person to have that affair with them would be me.

I had tested the theory on Raymond and Jenny. Two very attractive married personnel. 100% success rate. Won't that apply to most people then? That thought made me re-look at all married personnel with tainted glass.

At this moment, a very pretty young mother walked into the restaurant with a baby in a pram. She was wearing a spaghetti strap blouse with denim shorts. Very sexy. I would love to rip that shorts off, bend her over and stick my cock up her wet pussy. How she would be moaning and groaning for more.

"Dear what are you thinking about? You look so distracted since last night. You ok?"

My wife woke me up from my day-dreaming.

After our lunch, we went to catch a movie.

5.45 pm

We reached my father's HDB flat at Ang Mo Kio.

My father, Frankie. Aged 53 yrs old. Still working as a taxi-driver to pass his free time and earn his own keep. My mother had passed away 3 years ago. My father refused to move in with me or my brother as he did not want to disturb us.

Hence, every Sunday, both myself and my brother would go back for dinner with my father to keep him company.

"Pa, we are here."

"Come, come on in. Make yourself comfortable. Dinner would be ready in about 15 min. Jason and Chloe would be here soon as well." He was calling out from the kitchen.

6.05 pm

"Eh Kor, hi Claire, we are here."

That's my brother Jason and his wife.

Jason, aged 27. Signed on Army since he graduated from Ngee Ann Poly. Captain in some Armour unit now.

Phoebe, aged 21. Working as a fashion design trainee.

They just gotten married last year.

Phoebe lookalike

Phoebe was wearing a white top draped over a red spaghetti blouse, with a blue jeans. Her dressing was usually unique because of her profession.

Very petite and pretty girl. Oval-shaped face, fair skin, quite short at 1.58. Slim and petite. Her hair was usually shoulder length but today her hair was waist-length. Must be some hair extension.

I usually never took a second look at her. But today was a bit different.

Why?

Because she was a married woman. And a very pretty one.
Bro Chloe or phoebe ??
Old 17-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Oops sorry. It's Phoebe.

Thanks for paying so much attention to the details of my story
Old 17-06-2013, 11:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all
Cool Re: Story: The Invitation

Great! More characters = more actions
Old 18-06-2013, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
fuckaholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS... Gave you my humble points!

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go to my room.

Please up my points if you like my posts... My latest share : PRC Litu 100 Nude Photos
Old 18-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shimmer57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story! Camping..
Old 18-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
MrBubble is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrBubble is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrBubble is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great story bro! Camping here for more. Gave you some humble points!
Old 18-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
Oops sorry. It's Phoebe.

Thanks for paying so much attention to the details of my story
Gd story line deserve our attention !! Update pls!! 😁😁😁
Old 18-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
chrismichael is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Claire, Michelle, Jenny, Phoebe.

I want all!
Old 19-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Time: Sunday night

11.25 pm

I was sitting alone in my study.

Told Claire I needed to prepare for a meeting for the next day. She went ahead to bed first.

I was deep in thoughts. How should I proceed next with "The Special Club"?

It started with a silly plot by George to trick me, and I reciprocated the same ploy on his wife, Jenny, simply as a form of revenge. I had gotten the evidence of George's wife adultery and could use that to "attack" George. However, that thought no longer excited me.

Who cared about that stupid revenge plot now? What good would it make to break up George's family? He wasn't exactly that bad to me after all. I mean, I had not come to any harm. It would be too evil of me to destroy his family.

I had a better plan now. Won't it be even better if I get to enjoy Jenny's sexy body, to have her in bed?

And the wonderful potential of "The Special Club"?

Where I could possibly have every married women I craved for...... Michelle, my pretty subordinate..... that would be amazing. Even Phoebe, my fashionable petite sister-in-law. That thought caused a gush of blood to my groin. I felt warmth. It sure felt good.

My next steps must be carefully planned.

If I were to use the audio recording to "blackmail" Jenny, it might just backfire on me and land me in hot soup with the law if things went wrong. Crossed that out.

If I were to use the same trick on Michelle or Phoebe, what if they turned up and found out to be me, and turned their back on it, won't that spoil my relationship with them and hurt my own reputation? Crossed this out.

If I were to organise an outing session for "The Special Club" now, and only myself, Raymond and Jenny turned up, won't it expose myself to them that I was the man behind the whole club? Too risky. Do-able but we needed more members before we could organise something for the members.

Yes, what we needed to do now was for the Special Club to recruit more members. I would only show my face when we had more serious members and I could then take my time and my pick among them. Good. This was what I would do. Let the club grew its members base first.

Since Raymond and Jenny were already in it, I shall continue with them to grow the base. That's the easiest method.

I opened my email for The Special Club and wrote to Raymond and Jenny.

"Thank you for going through the session last night. You are now officially a member of The Special Club.

I am sure you have enjoyed yourself greatly.

Now it is your rewards time. You have earned yourself the right to nominate a person of your choice to join the club. We will do all the liaison for you and if the person decides to join, we will arrange for a dinner and room session like what you have been through.

Please send your reply to us by Wednesday 12 noon with the following information: (i) Name of person (ii) Home or Office Address or any place where we can send the invitation card to that person

Do note that the person must be a married personnel"
Old 19-06-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Damn, this is too good. You should have been the guy instead of Raymond though - you could have gotten Jenny then.
Old 19-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
GreatCockSuckrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Damn, this is too good. You should have been the guy instead of Raymond though - you could have gotten Jenny then.
Agreed with that
but its seems ts just get luckier with better choices
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1