The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
got one name mxxn but purely massage no question asked..
Ok.........
Old 23-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ok.........
Old 27-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Tanya is good, she is from Th and has real massage skills, got strength and skills.
Contact????
Old 27-02-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage2016 View Post
Contact????
just call iphone and book for her.. need $88
Old 27-02-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 5
seeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseeker2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
just call iphone and book for her.. need $88
Does +50 include roaming?
Old 27-02-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pikomao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried rainbow spa? Went once but no GQ, is curtain setup.
Old 27-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikomao View Post
Is the Massage lady swee?
Old 28-02-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hawkeye88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tried once. Nth de leh. Maybe suay
Old 28-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
lazytin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulpo2002 View Post
PM you about Bella
Hi bro can share also. Appreciate it 🙏🏼
Old 02-03-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NIMH2700 is Cool - loads of Potential

Compared to 2 years ago, its disappointing with the current standard at ixxx. It just remind me not to come back again and just go to Yishun instead. Tried 2 newcomers on separate days.

Cxxxxx

Doesn’t look like picture at all.
Minimum teasing.
Mechanical.

Axxx
Boobs are good.
Minimum teasing
mechanical. Keep asking to hurry up every other mins.
Old 05-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Quote:
I went once too. massage by the viet, also no GQ.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin
Old 09-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
jimmybarebones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited the Vietnamese joint at Sembawang Rd. It is located next to the McDonald's building. If you are relying on buses, then you want to stop at blk713 or its opposite.

Walked in today, and was greeted by a few ladies at the counter. They look mature. So if you're looking for the SYT type, this is not the place for you.

This is a joint where beds are separated by curtains. From the counter, you can see live action as there are no doors or covers for privacy.

I was assigned a mature petite lady with no name tag. She looked to be in her 40s. She brought me to her cubicle and asked if I wanted to shower, to which I said yes.

Armed with a towel and a pair of shorts, I made my way to the shower room. The shower room, as you may have guessed, has no door. The shower curtain is your only line of defence if the ladies suddenly decide to rape you (excuse my fantasy).

After the shower, I was in shorts and nothing else, ready to fall in. The masseus patted on the bed twice and smiled at me. Friendly.

Her massage was strong and form. Her strokes precise and masterful. I felt my accumulated stress just melt away. At one point of time she took out the big guns - a pair of electronically heated stones and ran them along my spine. It felt like some sort of bliss.

I was waiting for the teasing to come, but it never did. She did brush her hand on my balls when she was kneading my inner thighs. She also went inside of my shorts to press on my abdomen. I felt a rush of blood and went hard for a while, but she ignored it.

At this point of time, I was okay if this is a clean joint. I might just come back for more because of the soothing massage.

Finally she leaned forward to my ear to whisper something. I was anticipating her asking if I wanted special services, but all she asked was if I wanted to add 30mins.

Fine. Since the massage is good, I gave her the nod.

A few mins later, I was lying face up. She stood above my head and rubbed on my chest. I felt her boobs in my face. Omg what is this tease.

Then she finally popped the GQ and did the deed, for a tip, under the towel. The handjob was emotionless. She was professionally tugging with a blank expression on her face. She looked as if I was just another cock at the end of her 8 hour shift. In the end I still came and came to my senses.

All this happened in the clear view of the people walking around. I swear I could sense another masseuse standing at the entrance of the cubicle just looking. Damn it. Forgive me for wishing for an impossible threesome.

Damage was $72 for 1.5 hrs good quality massage and $20 for the release.

Affordable joint but I'm rather uncomfortable being potentially watched.

Might return for the massage.
Old 17-03-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybarebones View Post
Visited the Vietnamese joint at Sembawang Rd. It is located next to the McDonald's building. If you are relying on buses, then you want to stop at blk713 or its opposite.

Walked in today, and was greeted by a few ladies at the counter. They look mature. So if you're looking for the SYT type, this is not the place for you.

This is a joint where beds are separated by curtains. From the counter, you can see live action as there are no doors or covers for privacy.

I was assigned a mature petite lady with no name tag. She looked to be in her 40s. She brought me to her cubicle and asked if I wanted to shower, to which I said yes.

Armed with a towel and a pair of shorts, I made my way to the shower room. The shower room, as you may have guessed, has no door. The shower curtain is your only line of defence if the ladies suddenly decide to rape you (excuse my fantasy).

After the shower, I was in shorts and nothing else, ready to fall in. The masseus patted on the bed twice and smiled at me. Friendly.

Her massage was strong and form. Her strokes precise and masterful. I felt my accumulated stress just melt away. At one point of time she took out the big guns - a pair of electronically heated stones and ran them along my spine. It felt like some sort of bliss.

I was waiting for the teasing to come, but it never did. She did brush her hand on my balls when she was kneading my inner thighs. She also went inside of my shorts to press on my abdomen. I felt a rush of blood and went hard for a while, but she ignored it.

At this point of time, I was okay if this is a clean joint. I might just come back for more because of the soothing massage.

Finally she leaned forward to my ear to whisper something. I was anticipating her asking if I wanted special services, but all she asked was if I wanted to add 30mins.

A few mins later, I was lying face up. She stood above my head and rubbed on my chest. I felt her boobs in my face. Omg what is this tease.

Then she finally popped the GQ and did the deed, for a tip, under the towel. The handjob was emotionless. She was professionally tugging with a blank expression on her face. She looked as if I was just another cock at the end of her 8 hour shift. In the end I still came and came to my senses.

All this happened in the clear view of the people walking around. I swear I could sense another masseuse standing at the entrance of the cubicle just looking. Damn it. Forgive me for wishing for an impossible threesome.

Thanks bro. Was searching for a review on this. Any idea what time do they close ?
Old 17-03-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!Cheeserath is one of the Best!

Quote:

hey bro may i know whats the operating time ? thanks bro
Old 21-03-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chargrillpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Curious about the operation time too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1