The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-09-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Person1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?...6#post22632826

Tried Namfon from FlirtyGirls.

She's pretty, nice face. Willing to please, able to give a long bbj. Allowed paint, French, quite the dream girl.
PS: She can half converse in english. But she doesn't try to ignore you even if she doesn't understand. She laughed alot. When we were tired, we just kissed alot too. In all, felt like it was my first date with her. (Technically it is.

You guys should definitely have namfon. No cap.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

Fr for the Yummy YAM
From Kindlythai

Looks - 9/10 Cute and looks like the pictures and video provided once i saw her video on telegram i fast hand fast leg booked a slot with OKT went to the booking feeling sceptical but turns out no bait switch and got me real excited
Body - 8.5/10 cute perky butt. Hourglass body figure would give a higher rating if her boobs were on the bigger non the less it did the job
Pussy - 9/10 Tight and with some teasing she got easily wet
BBBJ - 10/10 suction strong, hand stroking match the momentum with her mouth. She tease me by sucking my balls and licking me all over.
FJ - 10/10 She’s tight, accommodating to position changes. She moans really well. Cowgirl,missionary and doggy. Can do multiple positions with no complains shes a wild one and she definately can ride well.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=955535&highlight=
Old 07-09-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

Alice
From galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=955216&highlight=

Looks: Much prettier in person when comparing to the photos (YMMV)

Body. She is slim with no fat and small in size her skin is very smooth meaty in the right places, not considered fat

Boobs: Enhanced C What a good view while she’s on top looking at them jiggle.

BBBJ: She is definitely gifted! Knows where and when to lick and suck. Her tongue, mouth And hands worked like miracle.

FJ: She’s very horny girl. she got wet so easily by just kissing.Will ask you to bang her harder she has a tight pussy that grips the entire shaft, coupled with her moans and dirty talk got me super high. Will do everything that i requested with in reason that is .

GFE: Cant believe to find such a gem like her

Old 07-09-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 4
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!

Dream Galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=955478&highlight=

Looks: Milf looking lady, looking at late twenties

Boobs: Soft and just the right size, quite sensitive if you keep licking and touching she will moan

Body: Not the super slim but average body sized, no tummy quite a number of tattoo her and there

French: She is not very into frenching, but lots of kisses

BBBJ: Slow and sensual, accommodative, tired less to the extent you feel you want to let her rest so she has energy to ride on you

GFE: Nice lady talked a bit about her tattoo and why she got them

FJ: Very accommodating, will take initiative if you are shy, tried missionary, doggy, cowgirl. She feels quite tight and that's a good thing.

Old 07-09-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
AlertAholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Report for Pammy
Kindlythai9

Looks:
She has some nice features as per attached pic shown. Wont reject kind can request OKT for her video or see from thier tele group

Body :
She have a curvy body consider well proportioned for me. With a height I think around 1.6m tall.

Boobs :
Definetly natrual here Small B i would say

Painting :
Allowed

French:
I had a good time frenching with her.

FJ:
Cowboy, Doggie, Missionary and Spooning. Her grinds, soft moans and CFM look can make you buey tahan.

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=955525&highlight=

Old 07-09-2023, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

SHY SOFT TENDER LOVING CARE

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=955496

Saw the posting from SR very early in the morning and managed to secure first blood for Care. Knocked on the door and I was greeted by a shy smiling lady.

She hails from Issan, has the GND looks which grows on you, long straight black hair, wear braces, slightly tanner than advertised photos, slim body, natural B cup, unshaved pussy, smooth skin and tattoos on both sides of her waist.

Gently washed me in the shower and I approached her and gently kissed her soft lips and she doesn't turn away.

Went to bed and began my usual routine of servicing the lady first. Started with gentle kisses which turn to frenching though not dfk probably due to her braces. Suckled on her soft boobs and she is easily aroused. She gives soft muffled moans and when I went down south, the entrance to her pussy is already wet. Began slowly licking her clitoris then increase the pace then to sucking the lips of her vagina, initially she was wriggling her body trying to break but I held on after awhile she got used to it and was egging me to continue at times breaking out from her muffled moans when it becomes unbearable. Asked her if she hasn't had sex in awhile and she shyly nodded.

Once her pussy is sufficiently lubricated, we began in missionary, started pumping her gently my pulsating dick seen slowly disappearing into her vagina at times she would peer to look down below but most of the time her eyes were closed and her face contorted in ecstacy feeling each every slow motion. Went a little faster and her moans become a bit louder until the sound of our flesh smacking into each began to drown her moans. After a few orgasmic rounds where her body will freeze I asked her to switch position to be on top which she welcomed seeing that she can now be in control.

She put my dick glazed with her pussy juice into her mouth and surprisingly she gave a good throbbing bj, she would alternate between going slow to pushing my dick deeper into her mouth and maintain that deep position for a few seconds then would put the dickhead in her mouth and pulsate her tongue vigorously, it's difficult to describe but it feels closest like the vibration of a choo choo train that begins to accelerate on its tracks. Once she mounted me in cg position, her shy personality slowly melt away replaced by a lady who knows what she wants as she began to initiate the motion pushing and gyrating her body onto mine bending down breathing onto my neck. This carried on until I finished in that position.

Since I'm her first customer, she is still green on the demands on sg men requesting for massage in between, I didn't ask for and neither did she offer. We lay on the bed hugging each other and use GT to communicate. Rested for 10 minutes then she began to gently fondle my man jewels while I fondle her soft breast once hard I initiate round 2, which went similar to round 1 except for some fingering of her pussy, she allows it but be gentle.

Verdict: Care is a gentle, shy lady and do not expect PSE but more GFE. Painting, gentle fingering and frenching is allowed and her pulsating bbbj is a unique experience. She is quite green (maybe coz I'm her first customer) but I'm sure she'll quickly adapt to the demands and needs of sg men. She does not speak much English so you will have to rely on GT. I would recommend her to other Bros if you're looking for a quiet session where she will gently take care of you. Boob lovers should look elsewhere coz hers are soft, natural Bs. Bros that enjoy smooth shaven pussies may want to request for hers to be trimmed.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 5
MaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaskRider64 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well deserved FR for Winnie from FG
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=954959

Looks - Winnie is pretty and sweet syt in person, looks exactly in video on fg tg. In person is prettier then photo, had suggested to okt to change her photo

Body - slim with b+ boobs, nice ass. Body is smooth and no ink.

French - she will initiate and kiss and french me. After I hit her right spot more aggressive tongue fighting.

Bbbj - highlight of the show, great suction and it's heavenly watching a sweet lady suck my dick. Very hardworking, can blow for long will stick out her tongue and lick my balls shaft and tip.

CIM - 1st load shoot in her mouth

Fj - this her 2nd trip to our shore so I think many more experienced bro had guide her well. Will adjust herself to get a higher orgasm in the cg position. She will speak dirty in session like ohh.. fuck me harder.. don't stop pleaseeee... Tried a few positions and ends with doggy.

Verdict - this type of rare gem is hard to come by. 100% rtf material. Kudos to okt bro for bringing good stuff to our shore.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!XiaoLoong is one of the Best!

Alice (GX)

OKT: dare say the most friendly in D1
Looks: normal Thai tan, slightly different from photo but acceptable, 7/10
Body: quite skinny, enhanced C top pair and slightly fleshy bottom pair, 8/10
Massage: worse than piano but you shouldn't be here for this, 1/10
BBBJ: amazeballs, nice grip but not sloppy wet, she can go on forever if I wanted to, her tongue covered the balls, groin and ass (yes AR), can handsfree but no DT, gave me highs, really the highlight, 9/10
DFK: can do, 8/10
FJ: easily wet by caressing outer lips, nice to finger, quite tight so shot fast, COB first shot and doggy second shot, 8/10
Comms: between shots lie down tcss with her in my arms while her hands on my lil bro, can speak broken english and understand simple english (no GT needed), also make me rod hard practically the entire 70 (?) min

Last day 9th so no time RTF, help her out and contribute to her dream of opening a fashion online store, she doesn't have many customers
Old 07-09-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Haven't got the time to write Ari's FR, here's another look at her beauty. Love the erect nipples.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 07-09-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.org/showthread...7#post22615617

Quick FR for Jenny

OKT : Utopia SG
Looks: 8/10 Thai light tanned & average looking long hair lady
Body: 9/10 meaty figure, flabby tummy & smooth skin. Beautiful tattoos on her left shoulder & arm. Buddhist ritual tattoos on her back.
Boobs: 9/10 natural C cup , soft & good to massage & kiss. Nipples are enjoyable to lick & suck, driving her horny.
Frenching: 8/10 with light kisses
HJ : 9/10
Painting: 10/10 very responsive when licking her abalone, clean shaven & no smell.
BBBJ: 10/10 She enjoyed licking & sucking every inch of my penis. Deep throat was great.
FJ: 10/10 Did various sex positions. Her pussy was tight & wet. Loved to hear her moaning. We hugged & caressed each other when in sitting sex position. Cowgirl was her favorite sex position.
GFE: 10/10 Extremely high GFE. Very friendly & hardworking lady with a positive & happy attitude. Despite feeling tired after various sex positions, we ended up with wild foreplay & HJ. Took me a long time to cum.
RTF: May consider other ladies if I have the time.
Overall: 10/10 One of the best ladies with great service so far. We had enjoyed each other company & no problem communicating with simple English.
Old 07-09-2023, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterphoniexman5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by plansion60 View Post
Just came back from a session with Bebe from FG.

Looks: like the pic, I’d say about 80%, face has these lovely pimple scars, which I love and she has soft small boobs which she loves to have licked
Banging body with a nice figure soft and firm in the right places
Pussy: shaved but with a stubble, she loves being painted
BBBJ: she offered, but I did not try
Shower: hugs, kisses and lots of body rubbing and fondling throughout
FJ: this is where Bebe is in a league of her own, my best yet in 2023, a little right below though she said she had a few boyfriends back home and I came away with great GFE. I was bushes after one shot as I had to go all out given how tight she was and was out of breath. She really tried to coax a second one out of me, but I was just happy to lie in her arms kissing her.

I might go back because at 120/2/90 a pop she’s a deal and a steal. Go get her before she leaves our shores in 10 days, I have to say it’s more than worth it 😊.
Tried Bebe from FG, bro plansion fr is most similar. High Gfe, tight wet pussy and she is service oriented. Totally agreed 💯 a great steal at this price tag. I'm glad I tried her and I will be back for her soon
Old 07-09-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKCAD View Post
Like to pen down a Good Bonk with High Gfe before I head ofc.

This Gem was found Utopia Fantasy
Name : Jenny

Photo said a thousand words

Jen Gfe very good with me
She kinda of SYT to me.

Service that I got
Catlick was good
Deep BBBJ
Shower together
Fj x2 ( I added on 2nd shot after 1st shot)
Fj positions - mnay.
Fingering - yes.
Kissing- Yes she do.
Massage- She offered it . It was good.
I like her room decos.

Overall for my sexxion with Jen is 90/100

Thanks bro for taking my booking last week.

RTF - Will make future booking with this stable again.
I am not too sure lah..the cheaper the deal the more they look like transgender... someone please verify or is it i have pbobia
Old 07-09-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kopikac is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=yuki

Stable: Seduction
Name: Yuki
Okt: prompt response

Looks: 9/10 pretty syt. She looks like a mad teaser just like in photos
Body: 8.5/10 S body shape curves
Boobs: 9/10 natural cup C. They’re very soft and sensitive
Pussy: 9/10 shaved,tight
Bbbj: 9/10 clean suctions and ok to go dirty with her saliva all over
Fj: 9/10 hard working and teased before riding me. Mad horny gal. I like it

Gfe: was ok. I didn’t feel awkward. She is bubbly and clingy

Rtf: yes
Old 07-09-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Finally got the chance to go for SR Dottie.

A first time meeting with a porn star.
Since I’ve previously tried Legendary Ang Pai Som, I decided to try an Onlyfans Star as I’ve missed out on trying Natt Chanapa last time (if bros still remember lollll).

For those who have supported before OKT would know his service standard (Legendary up there kind).

Already have a rough idea how she looks based on her photos on the internet and also body size.

Reach location, when she opened door… first thing was WOW. Definitely different from the usual Thai FLs. Her english is very good (Those who don’t speak Thai need not worry about communication issues). Upon entering she starts to break ice and at the same time, strip me and asked whether if i would like to have a massage. As it was raining, i opted to shower first. However she started to hug and kiss and before things went out of control, off to the shower we went. When she striped, although I have some idea of how her body would be, to see it in real live is something completely different. She is curvy and great to hug.

Shower I thought was SOP until she started to soap herself and rub me in the front and back with her boobs and occasionally use her butt to rub my body. Once the usual listerine was done, the frenching wars began. While we started to fight, our bodies once again started to dance on its own and before things got out of control again, we decided to dry ourselves and proceed to bed to continue.

Before proceeding to the bed, she started to play some music to set the ambience right. Once done she slowly start to crawl onto the bed and started off with frenching first and shoving her tits to my face. Those huge soft boobs made me think how long has it been since I’ve sucked on natural huge tits however my thoughts were broken when she started to moan and french me and adjusted herself to give me a bbbj. The look of her giving BBBJ is forever imprinted onto my mind. Just imagining a porn start giving you a BBBJ and the way she looks at you… very seductive. She proceed to work her magic and started with slow BBBJ and as time passes it started to pick up speed and momentum. She then automatically adjusted herself so that we could pleasure each other in 69 position. Short shaved pubic hair but a tasty pussy awaits. She got wet real real fast while she was sucking my dick and moaning at the same time. Multitasking at its finest. This lasted for around 10 mins before she suddenly stopped her bbbj and said she wants to fuck. I was thinking wow, the time has come to fuck a porn star but me being the male lead.

Caps on and she took the lead by riding cowgirl. Wow she can really really grind. While she was grinding both of my hands was busy squeezing her tits. Halfway she decided to use her vibrator to add on to the spice within the session. Gotta admit, something different to fuck a girl while there is a vibrator present at the same time. We changed to doggy and her moaning was loud…like very loud till corridor can hear kind but got to say due to her ass, it was very very comfortable due to the cushion. So to combat her moans, got her to do missionary so that i could keep her volume down by frenching her. Hard and long strokes was used and wah, first time i see a girl roll her eyes till can see the eye white. Soon it was the point of no return and was done.

Interlude time we were chatting and got to know more things about her. A very smart and determined girl and i nearly lost track of time till she started to get touchy before round 2 commences but this time, i got raped by a porn star.

Overall Dottie is a good choice to go to if you’re budget conscious and yet still want to bonk a porn star and be the main actor in it. Coupled with her PSE and witty humor, she’ll be the perfect companion if you can overlook her slight curves.

No ratings for her as its off the charts. But here are some pics instead(just imagine you're the main actor in the scene)

Old 07-09-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
zenexmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Felicia - Pink lady

Pretty with a hint of slutty face. Bbbj got power and wet, she tried to go deep with max eye contact. Pussy tight and wet, each thrust got the sloppy sound effect lol. Also can french, like gf type of french, especially when she's being fucked. Got friendly attitude too, no awkward moment. Overall it's a 9/10 for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1