The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 25-02-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
axdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber10 View Post
vibrator inside her meow meow
Her meow meow got scream out loud?
Old 26-02-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vibrator inside her meow meow
Why vibrator ? I think she prefers the real thing ! Lol
Old 27-02-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 14
dumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant futuredumber10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Why vibrator ? I think she prefers the real thing ! Lol
the kind of embarrassment in public while having a vibrator
Old 27-02-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 12
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
the kind of embarrassment in public while having a vibrator
I think so too
Old 27-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMNO View Post
I think so too
Hi umno, what you think of mca ?

Old 28-02-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9987 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Chua Soi Lek,

Cannot up your points.

Will do if have second round.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chua Soi Lek again.

Quote:
Hi umno, what you think of mca ?

Old 28-02-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Indigo"]Anybody can remember this Joey Feng?

Think is former Miss Singapore contestant; appeared in a few TCS 8 dramas and then disappeared.
She disappeared, izit bcos got people bao ? Or she herself is also rich liao ?
Old 28-02-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Joey Feng is it? Yes I remb she was those supporting / ca la fe actress. I remb she started in this drama where she was siblings with Li Nanxing then became step siblings with Chew Chor Ming, Tay Ping Hui and Joanne Peh.

I remb that TPY slept with this Joey in one of the episodes as while he was still married to his on screen spouse played by Felicia Chin. The drama was entitled 出路. Joey was in a swimsuit in one of those episodes. Cant remb if it was a bikini or one piece
Old 28-02-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 4
scannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post

....The drama was entitled 出路. Joey was in a swimsuit in one of those episodes. Cant remb if it was a bikini or one piece
It was 黄金路 The Golden Path.
Old 28-02-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Lisaann is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The hazelle teo quite nice also.
Old 28-02-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am curious also Bro Chua Soi Lek. Maybe one of the learned brothers here can shed some light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Joey Feng is it? Yes I remb she was those supporting / ca la fe actress. I remb she started in this drama where she was siblings with Li Nanxing then became step siblings with Chew Chor Ming, Tay Ping Hui and Joanne Peh.

I remb that TPY slept with this Joey in one of the episodes as while he was still married to his on screen spouse played by Felicia Chin. The drama was entitled 出路. Joey was in a swimsuit in one of those episodes. Cant remb if it was a bikini or one piece
Yes, you are correct, Bro Camryaltis! The show title is "黄金路"; "路" should be one of the serial theme songs?

Hard to find traces of Joey in bikini though

Quote:
Originally Posted by scannerboy View Post
It was 黄金路 The Golden Path.
You are absolutely correct Bro scannerboy!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 28-02-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 4
scannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

出路 happens to be Cynthia Koh's breakout drama in which she shaved her head bald.

Mediacorp doesn't make this type of shows anymore.
Old 28-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 11
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Anybody can remember this Joey Feng?

Think is former Miss Singapore contestant; appeared in a few TCS 8 dramas and then disappeared.

Oh ya she was the slut in the golden path. really played the role day well till today still can remember her slutty looks.
great memories
Old 28-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

I remember the golden path slut. She always jio tph to fuck and tph fuck her like 50 times cuz cannot get Felicia poosay...
Old 28-02-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Is Ann Kok’s boob real or enhanced ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1