The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
She wanted to last year. But covid kills it.
And she has no more interest after waiting out for nearly 2 years now.
If ure in contact with her, tell her 2022 is a good time to come! Many mls already came. I guess the problem is when rtc and doing all the quarantine.
Old 22-12-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
If ure in contact with her, tell her 2022 is a good time to come! Many mls already came. I guess the problem is when rtc and doing all the quarantine.
I can only ask again.
Not so super like some folks here.
I too hope she can be back.
Old 22-12-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I will update if the Kembangan Lili has plans to return.
Old 22-12-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster999 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Avoid at all costs.

This girl obviously double booked appointments. Back to back. I was right on time but was told to wait 30 min as she cooked up some reason. Then when went in, looks ok la, then very rushed service, massage 5 min then wanted to jerk off.

Whole job done in 15 min and told me to get out.

Bros, do these girls think we are bloody fools? Worse still the OKT / moderator seems to have quite a few good comments on the site, that’s why I wanted to try.
I know you were wronged and screwed by this ML that's why you are pissed. But can I be brutally honest to your question?

Yes! Girls think we are bloody fools. Because you, like many others, keep confirming that we are.

Let's review...
1. She double booked and tells you to wait 30mins, and yet you do.
2. She cooked up some reason and you diam diam and accept.
3. Rush service, 5 mins start to jerk you off, and you just diam diam and accept.
4. Job done in 15mins and told you to leave and you do.
5. You leave and also paid full price.
6. After all these years, you actually still believe in the comments on the sites!!??

Not trying to only flame you, but can you see what a fool you have been? You allowed it all to happen. That's why they will keep on taking advantage. Because you make it so easy for them to.

For me,  the most, I will wait 10mins for a new ML. I will also ask what time the next customer will come. If I don't get the full hour, that shows me what kind of bad work attitude the ML has, and I will cancel the session. If she pushes the next customer's time to give me the full hour (because it's her responsibility to re-adjust times to make up for her screw up), only then will I proceed - but I will still only wait 10mins max!

Oh and thanks for the warning. Peace.
Old 22-12-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:

Avoid at all costs.

Tried to post comment on SLG site but perhaps it’s a honestly bad review, the moderator refused to approve the comment.

This girl obviously double booked appointments. Back to back. I was right on time but was told to wait 30 min as she cooked up some reason. Then when went in, looks ok la, then very rushed service, massage 5 min then wanted to jerk off.

Bros, do these girls think we are bloody fools? Worse still the OKT / moderator seems to have quite a few good comments on the site, that’s why I wanted to try.

This girl avoid at all costs.
Learn to say No more often in life. Here it's No to such unprofessional and unethical treatment. Our dignity is more important than the girl.

I always update the girl when I'm reaching and usually 10 minutes ahead of appointment time. When the girl doesn't reply on the dot latest, I will get the vibes.

Then I always message to the girl that I am not staying beyond 10 minutes, and then on the dot, message that I have gone off despite the excuses, be it herself or a customer was late. You have the records then.

If the girl apologises, I may consider but I will show a dark face and say my piece:- "I don't like to keep people waiting and I don't like people to keep me waiting." My records in their database speak for themselves - I'm always punctual and don't fly aeroplane. The girl should then know.

If she loses a customer so be it. She's not the only one anyway. Don't be clingy.

PS: You can bet that the girl will somehow know from here. My old Fav suddenly asked to vouch for her as she thought she was portrayed as someone not taking showers. I told her she's got it wrong. I should have told her I wouldn't visit her if it's as such.

Last edited by bondage; 22-12-2021 at 09:16 AM.
Old 22-12-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Any hardcore service like OMM to share?
Old 22-12-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

I nearly wanna book xuan xuan because of that gd review but my regular ML saved me as I saw her wechat moments that she is going to take a long break after her booster shot. Heng ah......
Old 22-12-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
For me,  the most, I will wait 10mins for a new ML. I will also ask what time the next customer will come. If I don't get the full hour, that shows me what kind of bad work attitude the ML has, and I will cancel the session. If she pushes the next customer's time to give me the full hour (because it's her responsibility to re-adjust times to make up for her screw up), only then will I proceed - but I will still only wait 10mins max!

Oh and thanks for the warning. Peace.
i think its good practice to ask about her next booking before session starts. will do that from now on. that's a great tip.
Old 22-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Thanks for your sharing, Monster999.
Definitely she will be in my boycott list. Just about to book her for this evening.
This type of ML deserves no second chance from me, our hard earned money cannot be spent on such ML who treats us like fools. Hope her WK reports to her that she needs improvement.

Quote:

Avoid at all costs.

Tried to post comment on SLG site but perhaps it’s a honestly bad review, the moderator refused to approve the comment.

Old 22-12-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Look like there will be fewer options coming in.
Welcome to the world of uncertainty.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...micron-2395081
Old 22-12-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7910 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Avoid at all costs.

thanks for sharing. you actually waited for 30 mins? website reviews don't bother to read them. 😊
Old 22-12-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Ting Ting recently..

Sad to say she doesn't shower with you anymore as her new place doesn't really have the space for it. Bummer as it was a big part of her value proposition.

Massage remains poor and sensual wise she seems to have more limitations now compared to before. Didn't get access to her pussy and her HJ was done rather roughly. I somehow feel her heart is not in it anymore as compared to before.

Unlikely to return, for $120 there are much better options. Truly a pity the experience fell off so much from my first visit to her.
Old 22-12-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Not her WK as well. I believe her age is early 30s. Seen documentary proof before.
She is probably 31/32 at worst. Wonder if he ended up with her flatmate, that one lagi jialat
Old 22-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
She is probably 31/32 at worst. Wonder if he ended up with her flatmate, that one lagi jialat
Strange. I read it happened before. I was told the flatmate is in another line - nightlife type. Problem is her room is not self-contained with an ensuite. I'm comfortable with her but not real regular.
Old 22-12-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
skepticalatbest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I started going recently, tried booking Angel but she said I'm not in the database, recently went to another ml she said she help me add, it was into a wechat grp but Angel checked and she it's not there. Are there different database?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1