The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-10-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Kind of curious, if sensual with SOP HJ, only roam neh neh is rated 8. What's 10? What's 5?
Dunno why I suspect people trying to push tutu. Nah she confirm is a no RTM.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Kind of curious, if sensual with SOP HJ, only roam neh neh is rated 8. What's 10? What's 5?
not like there is a proper guide on how to rate, the sensual part, as long as I enjoy the part I will rate good, so is not able to roam south +1, can kiss/lick +1 lol

I will try to put in as much detail as possible, so u guys just judge ur self, I must say I also tried her cuz got bro say how pretty she is, so for me she looks ok, not until chubby, but slight curvy, so actually not as expected

well RTM I put maybe, usually means likely no gg
Old 05-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
saw some comment boobs seems enhance
Visited her few days back. You are right, boobs is enhanced. Massage wise is quite good and looks wise, it feels like she has done some plastic surgery. HJ gives a seductive look so Overall experience is about 7/10 for me.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FORESTERER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR on MiXue after yesterday session

Size: small build petite
Look : 9/10 SYT
Boob : 7/10
Massage : 8/10
Service : 10/10 good service attitude that willing to please u.
GFE : 9/10
Feel like poly/Uni student massage for you though .. or should I say your long lost GF..
RTM : yes yes
Old 05-10-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hahaha..

Should really do away with this rating system..

I think better to use '+' and '-' instead..
Agree with ya..actually descriptions will do. 8 for SOP sensual and 9 for normal massage...sigh. Some rated a few MLs 8 or 9 for massage but when i looked for a few of them, they played piano on my back. I LOL a few times when i could not take it.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
babudro is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jiajia-massage/

Anyone try her before? Looks good, but also seems like ps much
Old 05-10-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post
Unable to post in BT thread as its closed. So I'll post here.

I see that BT thread looks dead. Made some research and try my luck with LZ/L* Z** spa, corner lot, near L*r K***t.
Reached there at 1029pm, from a distance noticed a dim glow of incandescent light shining thru the semi-opaque/translucent glass door, I thought to myself, "maybe still open?". Go see see look look, saw lady boss with a ML talking.

Walk in and ask for standard package $60 (pricey). Look at the ML, she was about to go home, semi blonde hair, looks kinda like Malaysian (but Im thinking PRC).

Lady boss brought me into one of the inner rooms near the toilet, room door has a see thru glass at the center (so go at night peeps).

ML name: Vicki/Vicky (not sure how to spell)
Country of origin: Told me she from Sichuan (just came 2 weeks ago)
I don't like using numbers to rate but I'll write out the experience and you bros judge it for yourself.

Un-shirt myself and wore the black disposable underwear. Was flexing my scrawny body at the mirror inside the room until she knocked on the door and came in (because i believe first impression matters, I may be scrawny but I know psychology).

Laid down on the bed, face on the hole of the bed. Started massaging my back with her hands, kneading my back firmly and gently with her hands and elbows. Okay this was not best part. The best part was when she sat on my back, wow, that felt really good (her thighs were really meaty and I loved that feeling being sat on, ahem). We started talking,and I complimented her for giving me a wonderful feeling by sitting on my back (she told me it was because my body/hip wasn't wide and it was nice to sit on it and massage my back, she told me if the person was huge she won't do that, sorry to bros who are big in size). Then I talked alot of sweet stuff, like how I loved her thighs, and alot of dirty stuff but in a fun way, like how happy my little brother was if she could meet her little sister (I tried to talk dirty but without making it sound obvious, or maybe it was). I tried to warm her up, but she was a hard one. No going south, managed to carass her little sister with doors closed. North was hard, she was reluctant but I persisted, she gave in, pearl was firm and mountain was soft, I'll give it a B.

She told me to come late at night but not before closing time (which was 1030pm, she actually changed into her home clothings and was about to go home and I so happened to come in).

Damages: $60 (entrance fee) + $70 (actually her rate was $50 for just HJ and $80 - $100 for HJ + roaming, I paid $70 because i told her I ran out of cash).

RTM: Probably once in a blue moon.

Value for money: No. So go only if you're feeling rich and willing to pay more than you should.
my L* Z** encounters, is always standard $50. North or south can be unlocked. $60 entrance is already exceeding market.
But don't ask me for names, I never ask for their names, because among the few ladies, their standards are quite consistent, so I just go for whoever.
Old 05-10-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks good. Remind me of chizi. Any commando tried yet?
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/riven-massage/
Old 05-10-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Nice solid looking boobs on a SYT

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/eva-msg/

Anyone try pls share FR greatly appreciated
Old 05-10-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

FR for baby

Looks: 9/10 (rly 1 of the prettiest I met. Still quite concerned before I go cuz photo looks too ps. But wow, prettier than photo for sure. My type for sure. YMMV)
Massage: 7/10 (still alright. Got use phone abit when massaging me)
Catbath/fingernails: 8/10 (really sensual, especially with the fingers)
Hj: 7.5/10 (slow and easy. Not rush job at all)
Boobs: 7/10 (big and maybe enhanced. Cannot chut chut)
Gfe: not much
Rtm: yes. But got quite abit of restrictions

YMMV
Old 05-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post

FR for baby

Looks: 9/10 (rly 1 of the prettiest I met. Still quite concerned before I go cuz photo looks too ps. But wow, prettier than photo for sure. My type for sure. YMMV)

YMMV
She is not photogenic , all I can say … which is pleasant surprise when you see her for the first time . Unlike the others , which you feel like walking off immediately .
Old 05-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
She is not photogenic , all I can say … which is pleasant surprise when you see her for the first time . Unlike the others , which you feel like walking off immediately .
Yea bro. Was excited when I see her. Best surprise ever
Old 05-10-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/sha-sha-massage/

Tried Sha Sha the other day. Real person looks like picture, not fake picture. BBBJ is very good. Good service and worth the money to try her.

Location is clean and hygiene. Fresh new towels
Old 05-10-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8038 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post

FR for baby

YMMV
thanks for sharing. up some points. was eyeing her but lazy to go there😊
Old 05-10-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad. Took a break for half a year. For some reason, my number not in the database. Surpriseeeee. After chionging for so long. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1