The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-08-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Perhaps you meant well but repeatedly bashing the same few names whom you already share your bad experiences in detail will only come across as questionable intention. We have read your FR on them and people here will make own judgement. Enough people here has hinted to you subtly or openly to stop sounding like a broken tape. We hear you, some will appreciate others will ignore but you have made your points more than once. Time to move on dude.
Hear you bro. Been receiving a lot of PMs from Bros to summarise my posts as my FR had been lost in the posts.
Hence my summary.
All I can say is hope other bros can add onto my lists for MLs to avoid.
Old 27-08-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Heard something from my regular last nite. Some girl have been going around try to scam guys into paying money stating tat she is preggy. I looked up the no.found it belonging to a vanilla recently mention in these last few pages.Anyway,none of my business but hor remind everyone if unlocking, please be aware and be responsible. Some vanilla have many tricks one!
Just disclose the ml bro....
Old 27-08-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Perhaps you meant well but repeatedly bashing the same few names whom you already share your bad experiences in detail will only come across as questionable intention. We have read your FR on them and people here will make own judgement. Enough people here has hinted to you subtly or openly to stop sounding like a broken tape. We hear you, some will appreciate others will ignore but you have made your points more than once. Time to move on dude.
respect mr deloreon.

thanks for speaking for the silent major.
Old 27-08-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty23119 View Post
Has anyone tried Yun Duo? I can;t find any FR or notes from the thread.Would like to try her but she has not new FR since Jan..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's my experience too bro. Anyway, here's my own list of well-mannered, humble, hardworking and diligent MLs currently. No airs about them. No hidden agendas. Just nice human beings.

Heavy flavored:-
Molly (HC thread)
Xue Er (SLG)
Cheryl (unlisted)
An An (SLG)
GDMR and her sister (unlisted)
Lulu (TT)
Soda (unlisted)
Zhu Li (SLG)

Vanilla:-
Zhu Zhu soccer ball (SLG)
Aini (SLG)
Vera (YF group - unlisted)
TT formerly known as EK (SLG)
Elmi (SLG)

Please don't ask me for their contacts because you can find the contacts in their respective websites or threads. Unlisted ones I can't divulge I'm afraid.
Can enlighten me this newbie what is YF group?
Old 27-08-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLzEkYaL View Post
Had a good laugh reading today post.

We are all here to look for fun, and we are given choices to make. If ML/FL ignore or reject you, move on and look for another. Similarly, the ML/FL have their choices too. To accept you or to reject you, is their decision and they moved on. Why get angry just because you got rejected? They're not your girlfriend after all.

Everyone should know this, they're here to work too just like me and you (unless you are born in a rich family). If someone threaten to break your rice bowl, how would you feel about that? I've seen too many threaten to report police but what goes around comes around. Not worth sinning yourself for ML/FL in my opinion.

Well, I sure hope our bros can eventually find yourself a favored ML/FL and stay safe from COVID.
The other simple reason is, being a FL, they take customers regardless of how the customers appear, every Tom, Dick or Harry gets to screw them.

ML, they get to choose who to give the extra regardless of whether they want a top up. Our local species are rule abidding, what listed on ad, are services needed to provide. And our men are also very gentlemen, some like to pleasure, some adore them like goddesses.

Conclusion, of course be a ML lah. Lol.
Old 27-08-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-mili-massage/

Pay the above a visit.

Looks: 6/10 (won't reject. She looks like the non makeup pic add 2-3 years)
Figure : 8/10 (well maintain. She prectoce yoga everyday as per last FR given by another bro)
Location: those drive limited side parking. Best to go public transport. Mrt a good 10mins walk
Sensual: 6/10 short but the best part is later
Hj: 8/10 some bro have taught her well. I truly enjoy it spend a good 10-15mins on it.
Extra 8/10 she does ear digging too. Give it try she learn that in china.
Rtm: maybe need to try others first

Last edited by crypster; 28-08-2021 at 06:44 AM.
Old 27-08-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Mai anyhow bomb la.. She doesn’t fall into said cat..

Vanilla won’t be FN and provide BJ in the first place..
We'll only know if they're vanilla after trying, there're a few instances of such that BJ is not in the menu
blow as good as LMM/Sophia/Xue Er/Soda,
i was wondering how much sexperience they'd accumulate to reach that level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Heard something from my regular last nite. Some girl have been going around try to scam guys into paying money stating tat she is preggy. I looked up the no.found it belonging to a vanilla recently mention in these last few pages.Anyway,none of my business but hor remind everyone if unlocking, please be aware and be responsible. Some vanilla have many tricks one!
is it a case of rubber broke or heading for war?
whatever it is please put the caps on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy-4.com/xiao-mili-massage/

Pay the above a visit.

( Click to show/hide )
Looks: 6/10 (won't reject. She looks like the non makeup pic add 2-3 years)
Figure : 8/10 (well maintain. She prectoce yoga everyday as per last FR given by another bro)
Sensual: 6/10 short but the best part is later
Hj: 8/10 some bro have taught her well. I truly enjoy it spend a good 10-15mins on it.
Extra 8/10 she does ear digging too. Give it try she learn that in china.

Rtm: maybe need to try others first
Mili's attitude is a stark contrast to that of her housemate who dares to overcharge.
TBF their bods are really well maintained however bros with weak heart must be prepared for their strong KCing.
Probably late 20s but looks as usual YMMV.

Thank You
Old 27-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

We talked lately about different ML behaviors and attitudes. Well, punctuality is one of them. If the girl can't keep her timing,that means she's tardy or someone is keeping her occupied beyond her time management abilities. In such a case, I normally inform the girl that I won't wait anymore.
Old 27-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi all bros. I’m looking for MLs who can provide both prostate massage & AR. So far I’ve only had MLs who provide either.

Am grateful if anyone can share such contacts. Will try my best to share my infos as well. Thanks in advance!
Old 27-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a rare Shuangfei session lately.
It was with irrepressible Molly and Kitty. It was great and very intense session culminating in CIM with Molly.
Old 27-08-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Mili's attitude is a stark contrast to that of her housemate who dares to overcharge.
TBF their bods are really well maintained however bros with weak heart must be prepared for their strong KCing.
Probably late 20s but looks as usual YMMV.

Thank You
If not mistaken, Mili is staying with Abby? so far this is first time I heard the issue about the overcharging.......let us know more

Heard previously some bros wrote about Mili's rule to finish off within 45 mins...is that still true?? ..
Old 27-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2455 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
We talked lately about different ML behaviors and attitudes. Well, punctuality is one of them. If the girl can't keep her timing,that means she's tardy or someone is keeping her occupied beyond her time management abilities. In such a case, I normally inform the girl that I won't wait anymore.
i usually give 15min grace. then call them after 15 mins and tell them im off. and yes they will write i aeroplane them in their database after that.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i usually give 15min grace. then call them after 15 mins and tell them im off. and yes they will write i aeroplane them in their database after that.
Bro, technically you didn't aeroplane since you arrive promptly.

No offence to anyone here - it's about the lady being professional and respectful of the booking of the other bro. If any brother is late or asked for extension, then possibly someone other bro will face the consequences of being held up and so on and so forth. Please think about it unless it's a situation of money talks.

Previously, another lady told me that she did check about me in their database before engaging me. I was surprised that she said someone shared in the database that I ever scolded some girls before here. Well we know the things here in this forum can spill over to the other side. I of cos explained to her what happened.

I find that I don't usually patronize someone beyond the 4th or 5th round. It's better I think to widen the spread or rotation list to keep things fresh.

In this context, I'm waiting to see whether a non-vanilla ML is going to confirm my appointment next week. When she didn't respond to my request in a timely manner, I told her that maybe she's not free so never mind. Then she quickly replied that it's still too early to confirm with me. Unlike her, another but vanilla ML is truly conscious of the bookings agreed one week in advance.

Well, I should go back to those that never disappointed me in time management and service attitudes. Usually they are the more mature and interesting ones.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The pandemic and desperate lack of girls last year led me to seek out different areas for my kicks. That's why I started to discover girls in HC thread and private MPs, etc... now I don't rely on just the websites.
Yeah to my surprise, the obviously exaggerated posts in the HC forum have been more genuine and reliable than one might expect. I havent tried all but so far I have not encountered landmines or fake photos.

For the YF stable, for example, there was a great post about how standards have dropped over the years. But current services are still pretty good IMO.

Many of those threads are the closest to WYSIWYG, compared to the websites sadly.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
JoLzEkYaL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone share with me this YF group?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1