The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 04-06-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Speaking abt these, few mths back saw a Malay couple went into the nursing room discreetly at PS without any children but instead holding a teddy bear wrapped with a scarf..imagine what fun they had...breastfeeding n ....
wow.. so kinky.. i think e teddy bear is juz a prop to avoid suspicion.
Old 04-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow.. so kinky.. i think e teddy bear is juz a prop to avoid suspicion.
Bro when I saw them walking towards the nursing room then they wrapped the teddy bear with her scarf n act as if it’s a baby n laughing all the way into the room...must have had a great nursing that guy...
Old 04-06-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Bro when I saw them walking towards the nursing room then they wrapped the teddy bear with her scarf n act as if it’s a baby n laughing all the way into the room...must have had a great nursing that guy...
lucky bear den.. lolx
Old 05-06-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammytogo61 View Post
Hey bro

Thus period very jialat. Confined to less thrilling home sex. CB extend and extend.

☹️☹️☹️
Agree bro. This CB period really very CB. So many things cannot do. So many times horny outside but gf scare and say cannot do. At most she help me do hand job in the car. Cannot strip her also. So hard to cum. Sometimes more than 30 mins HJ until she tired but still cannot cum and she wants to stop.

Lucky gf still sometimes ok to do outside our house at staircase. This is also after asking her many times. Few days ago we went jogging at night and was cooling down downstairs. Gf was in sports top (those no neer wear bra type) and a shorts. I was trying to make her horny by touching her breasts and going inside her top to touch her nipples. Gf scared other people see so agreed to go up but outside our house staircase to play but cannot play too long. Once at the stairs, quickly took off her sports top and suck on her boobs (salty but who cares). Then ask her to squat down to bj... topless. Very fast feel like cumming and pull down her shorts and panty. At first standing bonk her from behind but afterwards change position.... removed her shorts and panty completely and put on the stairs for me to sit down. She spread open her legs and I continue to bonk her. Can tell she was trying very hard not to make any sound. Within few mins cum onto floor.

Also manage to convince gf not to wear back her clothes. The stairs very near to our unit. So I went to open the door first and make sure no one. Then signal to gf to run in. She still use her clothes to cover her boobs when running back.
Old 05-06-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RafaelCamacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Agree bro. This CB period really very CB. So many things cannot do. So many times horny outside but gf scare and say cannot do. At most she help me do hand job in the car. Cannot strip her also. So hard to cum. Sometimes more than 30 mins HJ until she tired but still cannot cum and she wants to stop.

Lucky gf still sometimes ok to do outside our house at staircase. This is also after asking her many times. Few days ago we went jogging at night and was cooling down downstairs. Gf was in sports top (those no neer wear bra type) and a shorts. I was trying to make her horny by touching her breasts and going inside her top to touch her nipples. Gf scared other people see so agreed to go up but outside our house staircase to play but cannot play too long. Once at the stairs, quickly took off her sports top and suck on her boobs (salty but who cares). Then ask her to squat down to bj... topless. Very fast feel like cumming and pull down her shorts and panty. At first standing bonk her from behind but afterwards change position.... removed her shorts and panty completely and put on the stairs for me to sit down. She spread open her legs and I continue to bonk her. Can tell she was trying very hard not to make any sound. Within few mins cum onto floor.

Also manage to convince gf not to wear back her clothes. The stairs very near to our unit. So I went to open the door first and make sure no one. Then signal to gf to run in. She still use her clothes to cover her boobs when running back.
Nice share bro. She considered very adventurous liao, many other girls dare not do it!
Old 05-06-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Old 05-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Chewurkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to share my recent experience.

Managed to meet up with a FB for car date. Picked her up from her place and drove to nearest MSCP. She stay HDB so when we went up to second highest floor, no cars around but surrounding blocks neighbors can see if they look out of their windows.

Very horny, so didn’t care. Parked and got into action.
FB was petite size and horny. Told her to get into back seat and started kissing her. Made her lie down and took her shorts off. Gave her pussy a good licking. (Didnt meet since start of CB, so she very horny)

This FB always bring her own condom. But I always make her horny and fuck her raw��. She was fucking wet and my back seats was full of her juice.

Was fucking her in missionary halfway and suddenly got another car drive up. Managed to get a glimpse is another couple. Got a shock and quickly wear back clothes and drove off. In the end we parked at loading area and went to staircase for quicky and finish off CIM.

So exciting to fuck in public.

Last edited by Chewurkuku; 05-06-2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old 05-06-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5687 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewurkuku View Post

Yes, agreed. The thrill and excitement is there. Thanks for sharing. Happy for you. But you have to make very sure you don't get caught esp during CB period

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 05-06-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 12
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:

Fuck safe bro. Everyday cracking my brain thinking of where is a good place haha!
Old 06-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

yah.. somehow being in public increases the excitement factor....no matter hj, bj, fj...

Quote:

Managed to meet up with a FB for car date. Picked her up from her place and drove to nearest MSCP. She stay HDB so when we went up to second highest floor, no cars around but surrounding blocks neighbors can see if they look out of their windows.

Very horny, so didn’t care. Parked and got into action.
FB was petite size and horny. Told her to get into back seat and started kissing her. Made her lie down and took her shorts off. Gave her pussy a good licking. (Didnt meet since start of CB, so she very horny)

This FB always bring her own condom. But I always make her horny and fuck her raw��. She was fucking wet and my back seats was full of her juice.

Was fucking her in missionary halfway and suddenly got another car drive up. Managed to get a glimpse is another couple. Got a shock and quickly wear back clothes and drove off. In the end we parked at loading area and went to staircase for quicky and finish off CIM.

Old 06-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of

Yesterday went for brisk walking aroung my neighbourhood.
Found a New HDB block without and tenant. Went up to explore, there is a terrace garden with a brand new swinging chair ( those made of cane and shape of an egg if u know what i am saying.)
It was windy and those hdb Block beside has no yet open.
A good place for fun with during the night since no hotel is available.

Will be trying it before people start moving in.

Anyone wants to know the place pm me.
Will only let first 10 brothers who pm me know the location. Why 10 because there is only 20 levels. In case all 10 brothers went on the same night, can do at altenate level 😂😂 for social distancing

For those that is driving, not far from the block also have a road that is still not open and dark will be a good place for excitement
Old 06-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
NengPaBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer074 View Post
Yesterday went for brisk walking aroung my neighbourhood.
Found a New HDB block without and tenant. Went up to explore, there is a terrace garden with a brand new swinging chair ( those made of cane and shape of an egg if u know what i am saying.)
It was windy and those hdb Block beside has no yet open.
A good place for fun with during the night since no hotel is available.

Will be trying it before people start moving in.

Anyone wants to know the place pm me.
Will only let first 10 brothers who pm me know the location. Why 10 because there is only 20 levels. In case all 10 brothers went on the same night, can do at altenate level 😂😂 for social distancing

For those that is driving, not far from the block also have a road that is still not open and dark will be a good place for excitement
Wahahaa 1 level can only accommodate 1 couple meh?
Old 06-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NengPaBan View Post
Wahahaa 1 level can only accommodate 1 couple meh?

Not everyone is open to sharing of their privacy.
So better not let too manyy people know.

I suspected that due to CB, renovation are beimg put on hold and that is the reason why the blocl is open but empty.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

So far given the address to 4 brothers here. Hope they enjoy and maybe share their FR here😁
Old 07-06-2020, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thanks for sharing bro.

MSCP always bring back nice memories. I recalled few years ago I had a 20 year old gf who just started working and willing to try new stuff... but very blur too. B cup, syt look and slim. She stayed at one end of Singapore with her sister in a rented room so making out in her room is out of question. We always had to bonk outdoors because my house is far from hers and tiring to travel to and back.... especially when we met after office hours. Hotels are too expensive if we go everyday.

So we always end up bonking in my car near her house mscp. I would usually drive to the highest floor with very few or no cars parked there. We would bonk in my rear seats with her completely naked. It is safe even if cars drive pass as my windows are tinted. Once a car parked opposite us and the guy went back home. There were no other cars. My gf had to pee halfway so she opened my car door and went out to pee on the floor... completely naked. I was shocked. You see.... the car is opposite us and it has a car camera on. It has a light blinking so I am sure it is recording and motion sensor. After she was done, she still stand for awhile enjoying the wind (opposite the mscp was a grass patch) before coming back in. She didn't know about car cam when I told her. Lucky i think the owner never check his car cam too.

After that, we had many times of bonking outside my car in the mscp with her completely naked but not in front of other car cam. Don't want to be on stomp and it's hard to hide if my car plate is caught (any bros in future if caught another bro in action... please kindly block her their faces or car plates). She is young and wild... not worry about getting caught. So not a problem to ask her to bonk outdoors naked. Also tried before she walked from one end of the mscp naked to the other end... and walk back. Took about 2 mins but felt very long. The hdb nearby cannot see us except at the cp slope to the roof. She dashed across when near the slope. Missed those times.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1