The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 02-12-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
No need expose yourself la bro.
Keep anon online better.
Any other actress you have experience with?

Rui En -- Police Story and Old folks.Already bio her zaogeng many times.
Another one was ZoeTayl after she gave birth to her 3 child, Really big boob. always zaogeng throughout the day.
Another one Sharon Aw -995.We had few rehearsals pertaining the rescue mission. So since she is A cup so always got bio her nipslip.
Old 02-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
Another one was ZoeTayl after she gave birth to her 3 child, Really big boob. always zaogeng throughout the day.
Another one Sharon Aw -995.We had few rehearsals pertaining the rescue mission. So since she is A cup so always got bio her nipslip.
Zoe Tay doesn’t come across as big boobs to me leh … but yes would be nice to see her zaogeng
Old 03-12-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Anyone noticed her boobs are bigger now after she gave birth?
Old 03-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can describe more please?
Give more details like what you saw, what colour and how they zaogeng...
Old 03-12-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Zoe Tay doesn’t come across as big boobs to me leh … but yes would be nice to see her zaogeng
Naturally after gave birth woman boob would get bigger for milking baby purpose.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Whenever there are outdoor drama shooting scenes potentially high chances to get to bio zaogeng.

ZoeTay as mentioned just gave birth while waiting for her scene,she just wore a loose blue t-shirt.She bought us drink then suddenly she mishandled her drink can and spilled over her t-shirt.So on immediately response she tend to wipe away those wet spots and her shirt like being pulled down then half of her boob exposed.For your info most of the situation,we had to change our costume using only a sarong to ourselves.That happened to a China actress under MediaCorp.I was lying on a tilam while waiting for my turn.Then she had her costume changing assisted by her PA without realising that her full buttock was exposed.She was still single that time.

RuiEn - not sure you guys aware that she has C size boob atleast.NipSlip is very normal encounter especially when her scene just need to wear a green t-shirt.Sometimes her gadgets got hooked or her backpack.
Tanya one is even ridiculous.During outdoor shooting with her where she needs to dance under hot sun hence her thin layer t shirt get wet easily.And I have to stand very close to her like both our face about a feet distance.She realised that her t-shirt become semi transparent so very often pulling her shirt to pat dry.Man another young boob!
Old 03-12-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Rebecca Lim’s recent wedding banquet. Wonder if there were any happening outfits worn….
Old 03-12-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Yeah, like wat colour is her nippy ?
Old 03-12-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Whenever there are outdoor drama shooting scenes potentially high chances to get to bio zaogeng.

ZoeTay as mentioned just gave birth while waiting for her scene,she just wore a loose blue t-shirt.She bought us drink then suddenly she mishandled her drink can and spilled over her t-shirt.So on immediately response she tend to wipe away those wet spots and her shirt like being pulled down then half of her boob exposed.For your info most of the situation,we had to change our costume using only a sarong to ourselves.That happened to a China actress under MediaCorp.I was lying on a tilam while waiting for my turn.Then she had her costume changing assisted by her PA without realising that her full buttock was exposed.She was still single that time.

RuiEn - not sure you guys aware that she has C size boob atleast.NipSlip is very normal encounter especially when her scene just need to wear a green t-shirt.Sometimes her gadgets got hooked or her backpack.
Tanya one is even ridiculous.During outdoor shooting with her where she needs to dance under hot sun hence her thin layer t shirt get wet easily.And I have to stand very close to her like both our face about a feet distance.She realised that her t-shirt become semi transparent so very often pulling her shirt to pat dry.Man another young boob!
Bro, u managed to bonk any of them ?
Old 03-12-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Which Tanya bro?
Old 03-12-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, u managed to bonk any of them ?
It's an open secret that most of the full time actress actor in MediaCorp having hanky panky behaviour but mine was just had very short relationship with one of the actress from Taiwan whom had shot for a period serial dramas here.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
It's an open secret that most of the full time actress actor in MediaCorp having hanky panky behaviour but mine was just had very short relationship with one of the actress from Taiwan whom had shot for a period serial dramas here.
Thanks bro,

Izit true that I heard some of the actresses are also on the line … any idea how to contact their okt ?

Thanks
Old 04-12-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

To answer this , it is yes and no. Just like Temasek Holdings, you could say they are zero corruption or otherwise. They are all handled by their management. While myself consider a freelancer but i was offered by a person in the industry to become their GRE or in another term - high profile gigolo. I had did it once with a MILF, i confessed, 6 years ago.
Old 04-12-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
To answer this , it is yes and no. Just like Temasek Holdings, you could say they are zero corruption or otherwise. They are all handled by their management. While myself consider a freelancer but i was offered by a person in the industry to become their GRE or in another term - high profile gigolo. I had did it once with a MILF, i confessed, 6 years ago.
Wah steady man, the money must be good …

The milf also high sex drive type ?
Old 05-12-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah steady man, the money must be good …

The milf also high sex drive type ?
5 figures for 1 week Bali hangout consider very cheap in the industry. Yes the sex was great but she eventually tend to get sticky while I'm already attached that time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1