The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Great analysis! Also to add, don’t have to worry about the MLs, I have seen almost all of them having a few bros taking care of them, fetching them up and down, going out for supper, durians. We cannot control how others use their money, but we can control our own. Sometimes I just benefit from the extra things the MLs got, so no complaints , hahaha
Totally agree. The thing is if we start to feel imbalance/jealousy brewing seeing/hearing our favourite ML being well doted, that is the tell-tale sign that we have invested emotions that shouldn't be present in this type of transactional companionship. Best to stop going to that ML or drastically reduce visit frequency. Else if sink too deep it's a world of emotional and financial hurt awaiting. We are all human, happens to most of us once a while be it seasoned or newbie. Gotta always remind ourselves once they RTC usually what awaits us are blanked WeChat accounts, unless she intends to come back so keep the "bond" alive. Even for those whom RTC for good and keep her WeChat alive with us, how many of us can really say we have a genuine friendship with them? Some may beg to differ but not gonna debate on that lah
Old 19-08-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Actually those who book 2 or more hours REGULARLY for chat/companionship is common and been a trend all these while. This usually applies to the vanilla ML who needs to have certain quality in the looks department. They market themselves as minimal service/playability but high on GFE/KC and master in conversing. Some of the names I can think of (and heard them say plus see WeChat) are the likes of Donna, Aila, Qing Chuan, Song Song, just to name a few. As for whether they share it with us to "encourage" us follow trend or just as a topic to talk, I believe is the later lah. For these gals my max is 90mins and 1 HJ. I enjoy that interaction with lookers ML but to not get a release at all? Nah..

On their flipside, the comprehensive services kind like Xue Er, An An, Mint etc, how many man can tahan just book them talk cock lol..their arsenal of weapons are so complete, even if the chatting chemistry is sky-high, very fast sure escalate to sexy and naughty action liao.

My take is not many ML can attract customers to just splurge on them hours and just be lost in their eyes/voices. If the ML is good looking enough to have this stream of revenue, they will be more than happy to hook these customers for regular dosage of "easy money", which also explains why most of us regular joes tend to have a difficult time booking the pretty vanilla, coz we are 2nd class citizens lol. To each their own lah, its those bros money and not ours, so they are fully entitled to spend it as they deemed fit
fantastic analysis. i am guilty tho me weak
Old 19-08-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually those who book 2 or more hours REGULARLY for chat/companionship is common and been a trend all these while. 
Correct, this is nothing new at all. It's been going on for years. And not only for the vanilla MLs, it also happens for the more flavoured MLs too.

Usually the customer would bring some food and even wine for the 2-hour bookings. The first hour is for sensual release, then the second hour would be spent wining, dining and conversation.

Those who take MLs out to sight see and have fun is called "buying time". In Chinese it's 买时间 (I think, my Chinese not so good lol). The customer would bring the ML out and pay for 2-hour, 4-hour or full day blocks. This technically covers the potential income they would have earned if they didn't go out.

Of course there are other arrangements, but the above are the basics.
Old 19-08-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

There are some new listings like Xi Xi, sugar and tao tao. Anyone tried before? Looks like good potential.
Old 19-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 3
wakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwakawaka111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
There are some new listings like Xi Xi, sugar and tao tao. Anyone tried before? Looks like good potential.
Don't know about the rest but, Sugar is ex-Ling Long (syt, namechange due to duplicate name), can find MRs if you search with "Ling Long" (include ") in this thread.
Old 19-08-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
New listings yes.
In terms of if they just came to SG? No.
Old 19-08-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Repackaging seems to be popular these days.
Can customers repackage ourselves too?

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
New listings yes.
In terms of if they just came to SG? No.
Old 19-08-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Repackaging seems to be popular these days.
Can customers repackage ourselves too?

Lol
of cos. use a different sim card.
Old 19-08-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually those who book 2 or more hours REGULARLY for chat/companionship is common and been a trend all these while. This usually applies to the vanilla ML who needs to have certain quality in the looks department. They market themselves as minimal service/playability but high on GFE/KC and master in conversing. Some of the names I can think of (and heard them say plus see WeChat) are the likes of Donna, Aila, Qing Chuan, Song Song, just to name a few. As for whether they share it with us to "encourage" us follow trend or just as a topic to talk, I believe is the later lah. For these gals my max is 90mins and 1 HJ. I enjoy that interaction with lookers ML but to not get a release at all? Nah..

On their flipside, the comprehensive services kind like Xue Er, An An, Mint etc, how many man can tahan just book them talk cock lol..their arsenal of weapons are so complete, even if the chatting chemistry is sky-high, very fast sure escalate to sexy and naughty action liao.

My take is not many ML can attract customers to just splurge on them hours and just be lost in their eyes/voices. If the ML is good looking enough to have this stream of revenue, they will be more than happy to hook these customers for regular dosage of "easy money", which also explains why most of us regular joes tend to have a difficult time booking the pretty vanilla, coz we are 2nd class citizens lol. To each their own lah, its those bros money and not ours, so they are fully entitled to spend it as they deemed fit
Agree man. I used to enjoy booking 2 hours slots too. Just to while the afternoon away, enjoy a nice massage and some neh neh at the same time.

But now older liao, sometimes no stamina to shoot 2x in a row.
Old 19-08-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually those who book 2 or more hours REGULARLY for chat/companionship is common and been a trend all these while. This usually applies to the vanilla ML who needs to have certain quality in the looks department. They market themselves as minimal service/playability but high on GFE/KC and master in conversing.

If the ML is good looking enough to have this stream of revenue, they will be more than happy to hook these customers for regular dosage of "easy money",
Didnt expect my comment to start off all these discussions

You are right that it was commonplace, just that my regulars commented its more frequent now compared to their earlier stints pre-covid days, but of course they look forward to servicing these customers. Even most business consultants don't get paid 100+ an hour to talk to their clients

I am also guilty of bringing ML/FLs out for meals as well....but I always make it clear that I won't be "buying their time" and only the meal is on me. Doesn't happen often though since a certain level of chemistry/"friendship" is required. Still best to keep things transactional as KC game is playing with fire.

Last edited by Ember; 19-08-2021 at 12:00 PM.
Old 19-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Mostly just doing massage and less sensual related stuffs.
Well the better vanilla ones will be having one hand on your cock and lightly/gently stroking it while chatting with you and unleashing their charms on you through the session.

I mean. No ones really there for a massage. Some likes the idea of a pretty face wanking them off. And of course we also know that for some their mileage will vary - depending on how much that ml wishes/wants/likes for you to do so.

And yes. $120 can get you better action elsewhere. Because more often than not vanilla providers don’t give the above haha
Old 19-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Yeah.I do hear that some bros will book 1/2 dy,4 hrs or so to bring the ML to dine,groceries shopping and cycling too. Different bros have different needs bah. Even for me, sometimes i like action but certain dys i just like to have someone to cuddle with or listen to gossip and stories fr the girls. so depending wat i need then i book accordingly. However seriously, covid have changed the whole game dynamics. There r more spenders now so most girls r fully booked. Those girls that very good conversionalist, just beware of their kc and trap. Advice to those that book these girls , dun fall too deep and always beware of "entrapments".
Old 19-08-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The smarter girls who have worked here for 2-3 years would have saved enough for the downpayment for their 2nd property in China because they don’t pay taxes here even though income at least $15K per month, even while on white card.
Old 19-08-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
True. A few vanilla MLs told me the customers before and after me booked a 2hrs session and some just cuddled her on the bed for a nap or chit chit with her for most of the time. Speechless....
Guess thats what happens when KTV closes... the supply is low and demand is high. Pay $ to drink and chit chat with girls... no hard feelings to anyone. just saying the situation as it is... cause if i had the money, i might also do the same
Old 19-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7771235 View Post
One of my regular claims most of her clients hj themselves *roll eyes*
I just told her if I want to do it myself I'll rather watch jav
I'm with you on this too bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1