The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Near hainanese coffee shop? U-Pub?
yup but dont know how the sitiuaion like now hopfully it back to like 80% at least
Old 28-04-2022, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
JustToEnjoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongArmy View Post
Shared some experience, this is the first time I create ac and post comment. Went to ChinaDoll few days ago, room wise not bad, quite big and comfortable. Not sure is it weekend, not much people there..things that make me not happy is, the “singer” sat down around like 5mins-10mins to play sicbo with you, then run away to what show, after that come back shake hand with you and say thank you. Then never come back. And this cost 100? No touching, hugging allow. Everything is not allow other than normal chit-chat. Just to check with bros here is this the play style here?

In the end, tip girl, tip mummy, tip waitress
Precovid, there is no mummy at chinadoll, the girls will come to each room asking whether you need company. Im wondering now, am i able to just get a room to drink and sing with my bros, no need hostess.
Old 28-04-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
Most buay gam to tip are the waiters for me. Don’t mind tipping the one who has been serving me but when settle bill will have 3 of them come in and the other 2 never appear during the session. Bill time then bring tea bring towel expect tips.
Bro, this was already practiced for ages. Usually i tell the mm and waiter(s) who serve my room that i will only tip you only later, dun bring any more ppl to my room. If others still come ask for tips later. then just fk ignore them and tell i never see before. No choice have to be thick skin with all these guys la.

Like last time the ktv without mm, some girls just forced to come in and sit in the room although everyone already ignored, then dared to ask tip at the end.

If something does not make sense to pay then just explain to them and ignore, what can they do…
Old 28-04-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Bro, this was already practiced for ages. Usually i tell the mm and waiter(s) who serve my room that i will only tip you only later, dun bring any more ppl to my room. If others still come ask for tips later. then just fk ignore them and tell i never see before. No choice have to be thick skin with all these guys la.

Like last time the ktv without mm, some girls just forced to come in and sit in the room although everyone already ignored, then dared to ask tip at the end.

If something does not make sense to pay then just explain to them and ignore, what can they do…
Thing is those mm and waiter will tell you tip the other waiters they earn money difficult macham force you to tip. But when complain to mm that the girls butterfly too long they can’t be bother. These days the mm is protect the girls not customers. Sometimes if play the girls too much mm also will tell u girl cannot play they are new or cannot drink too much. Full of excuses.
Old 28-04-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
yup but dont know how the sitiuaion like now hopfully it back to like 80% at least
I've walked past U Pub a few times, tempted to go in as missing vietbus to drink with. Is it OK for solo drinkers? What's the tip rate like haha last time I used to go new shanghai solo KTV room, but heard now all milfs there.
Old 28-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
I've walked past U Pub a few times, tempted to go in as missing vietbus to drink with. Is it OK for solo drinkers? What's the tip rate like haha last time I used to go new shanghai solo KTV room, but heard now all milfs there.
Lol hi it’s me again . Ok for u pub early 9-1145 pm sure no girl working . Only waitress or maybe 1 or 2 girl. Sometime got gers customer .
12 am onwards u pub start to get full house . As customer from all nearby pub ( Macpherosn / joo chiet ) come over . Walk in mostly cannot get table . For ger wise mostly is customer ask over ba .

As for last week information not much ger come over to work . Mostly wait and see the situation . This week should have abjt but I cannot promise anything . Tips same I guess $50 onwards .

Wan $30 tips pre covid very hard . Need more supply
Old 28-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Lol hi it’s me again . Ok for u pub early 9-1145 pm sure no girl working . Only waitress or maybe 1 or 2 girl. Sometime got gers customer .
12 am onwards u pub start to get full house . As customer from all nearby pub ( Macpherosn / joo chiet ) come over . Walk in mostly cannot get table . For ger wise mostly is customer ask over ba .

As for last week information not much ger come over to work . Mostly wait and see the situation . This week should have abjt but I cannot promise anything . Tips same I guess $50 onwards .

Haha thanks for replying to both my comments, will upz you my humble points when I get home, my mobile browser (FF) like cannot add rep. Usually I don't stay so late, now old liao 12am I will zhao already. Looks like the other place better for me to go.
Old 28-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
thanks Bro matureguy intro. indeed room cos 100. and the gal tat sit with me is a sg lady. will book her again when i go. really have a a nice time
Tx for the recommendation for the Sg gal. not bad. will call her again in the next round.
Old 28-04-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Haha thanks for replying to both my comments, will upz you my humble points when I get home, my mobile browser (FF) like cannot add rep. Usually I don't stay so late, now old liao 12am I will zhao already. Looks like the other place better for me to go.
No worry about upping point . Go enjoy your drink first lol. Ya mostly I drink 4 hour max for me . I going Macpherosn base for drink later .
Old 29-04-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13886 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sakura at lor 27A better choice than U-pub.
Old 29-04-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I give up on local ktv scene liao. Bloody hell waiter can come ask for $60, say cause got 6 of them working. I'm like wtf!?!?!? In the end waiter pissed off & slam the door when we give $30. Damn pissed off w bad attitude server. Not eough girls still give mummy $100, super easy money, nv even do much. Girls give $100 I can still accept for being playful but if just drink & play games no touching I might as well go normal pub drink. WAKE UP ROBERTS!!!
Old 29-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
HBKid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasoh View Post
I give up on local ktv scene liao. Bloody hell waiter can come ask for $60, say cause got 6 of them working. I'm like wtf!?!?!? In the end waiter pissed off & slam the door when we give $30. Damn pissed off w bad attitude server. Not eough girls still give mummy $100, super easy money, nv even do much. Girls give $100 I can still accept for being playful but if just drink & play games no touching I might as well go normal pub drink. WAKE UP ROBERTS!!!
Understand you bro. I will ignore and walk out. Don't let them spoil your mood. Those places I frequent, the waiters all know not to come and haggle for tips. I can go 2 to 3 times, then ask the manager or captain how many waiters they have and give one shot.

If they ever haggle, it will be the first and last time I go. There are enough places for us to go to.
Old 29-04-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Sakura at lor 27A better choice than U-pub.
Sakura is those room type.?
Old 29-04-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13886 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sakura is those room type.?
Same as U-Pub but got HFJ.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boonkiat1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy