The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AnNex is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Recently,The Pimp Bangkok had their first soft opening on 15/3 and follow by a cayote party on 23/3. You can view some of the pictures taken by sungsunclub.com.

Might drop by this coming trip.
I believe this place is own or maybe co own by a singke rite ? If I am not wrong
Old 05-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I met up with that lansi during his last trip. When I am in KL, he always take care of me, so when he came to BKK, I proposed to give him a surprise but he rejected me.
He went with his wife....4 days 3 night and screw 5 girls...I dunno how he do it but he did it..damn!
Old 05-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
He went with his wife....4 days 3 night and screw 5 girls...I dunno how he do it but he did it..damn!
He damn lan si.... Free dun want, want to go walk walk n picked himself. BTW tell u a secret, that lan si cannot differential boy or ger so won't be surprised he screwed a few katoeys.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
This guy always go around suan people.
..aiyah, mai chap ee la........
Old 05-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
He damn lan si.... Free dun want, want to go walk walk n picked himself. BTW tell u a secret, that lan si cannot differential boy or ger so won't be surprised he screwed a few katoeys.
..he also quite smart, siam you, at least only ha sip ha sip ka toey. With you, then confirm loy per sent, ka toey......
Old 05-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tot u the one intro katoeys to frens...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
... don't suan him, la.... wait he intro those not so sui sui ones to you.....
Old 05-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
... don't suan him, la.... wait he intro those not so sui sui ones to you.....
Ya, next time he comes, make him drunk then send him 1 not sui sui. Let him die cock stand.

Old 06-04-2011, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Ya, next time he comes, make him drunk then send him 1 not sui sui. Let him die cock stand.

No wonder he siam you.....now only I know....hahahaha!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lsc_vic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to BBK & CM last month, report my FR as follows:
BBK Poseidon - look thru 1st floor, not much gals. So went up to 2nd floor, sit down facing all the gals sitting opposite. After a while, the mama-san come over n told me of the different price from left to right. So, I instruct her to call all the gals over to stand in front of me. Finally, I choose my gal of the night. Take a lift to 5th floor, she prepare the water at the bathtub while I"m smoking. We have our soap washing together, SOP wash from top to bottom. After tat, we dry up n go to the bed. Good FJ.
Name: Nice
Age: 20 (studying, take up part-time during school holiday)
Look: 7 (quite pretty & horny)
Height: 1.55
Boobs: D (Very beautiful & nice)
Frenching: No
Catbath: Yes
BJ: 7
FJ: 7.5
AR: Maybe
Damage: 3,500 Thai Bahts

CM Foxy Lady - Went to this agogo bar in the Night Bazaar. The gals are pole dancing while we sit down to drink. Call the mama-san to call 1 of them to sit w me. Buy her lady drink n talk for a while. Inform the mama-san that I want to bring her back hotel. Pay for the drink, bar fine & fees. Back to hotel, SOP wash up, perform BJ, cap followed by FJ. Everything lasted only 1 hour even though I pay for 2 hours.
Name: Yin
Look: 6 (a bit dark after I realised it when back to hotel)
Height: 1.5
Boobs: B (Just nice for my hand, but nipper is a bit dark)
Frenching: No
Catbath: Yes
BJ: 6
FJ: 6
AR: No
Damage: 200TB (my drink) + 250TB (lady drink) + 600TB (Bar Fine) +2,200TB (fee for the lady)
Old 07-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
No wonder he siam you.....now only I know....hahahaha!
Depends on who, I will intro which ger
Old 08-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Depends on who, I will intro which ger
you mean some ger have lan cheow, some don't have.....

have lan cheow, no have lan cheow, I no want......
Old 08-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
you mean some ger have lan cheow, some don't have.....

have lan cheow, no have lan cheow, I no want......
Dun worry, when u r drunk, I will bring man without lan cheow for u.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsc_vic View Post
Went to BBK & CM last month, report my FR as follows:
BBK Poseidon - look thru 1st floor, not much gals. So went up to 2nd floor, sit down facing all the gals sitting opposite. After a while, the mama-san come over n told me of the different price from left to right. So, I instruct her to call all the gals over to stand in front of me.
do you mean the 3rd floor (the model floor) ?

this is a "genuine effort" , good !

but seriously i think everyone who has gone to BKK must be aware of Poseidon ? it must be the most famous (even if many people say it is not the best) ? i have also heard that it is owned by the family of the finance minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsc_vic View Post
Look: 6 (a bit dark after I realised it when back to hotel)
this is a common problem with the AGG lighting , all the girls look better inside than outside

not just whether skin darker (all of you , dont be racist lah , dark skin is still beautiful on the right woman ! fair skin is no good on the wrong woman ! ) but also (this is more important) complexion - some girls look smooth under the bad lighting , come out after barfine , many craters

but its the same in all nightclubs , if you have a ONS with a "beauty", wake up the next morning , "what the fuck?!?!"
Old 09-04-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Dun worry, when u r drunk, I will bring man without lan cheow for u.
i dont read the forums a few days , suddenly everyone turned gay ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1