The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
colc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Any comments on the Nutz Bar at the Sheraton?

I'm told that you can find some working girls there
Old 30-07-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
KTVs are great places to chill out.. hey guys.. tell u a little secret. Even if u do not know how to speak Viet, try to learn this song:
nho anh.mp3 - 5.33MB
U can sing it in tune but with ur foreign accent and do it well, the girls sure fall for you one!
Another group of my friends love to chill out at Salon 17 and GC Bar.
GC bar is located at 3 Bao Khanh. Many happening guys there and 1 pool table which is the centre of activities. Beer is good and staff is friendly. Just note that GC Bar is actually a Gay bar.. long time ago.. the legends says.. GC stands for Golden Cock!
Hi bro deptrai,

Wow......Nice song. Will learn to sing. Next time we meet, I sing for you ok.

English title sure be "Miss You" or something like that.

Anh nho Hanoi..........Kekekekekeke

Cheers
Old 30-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hi bro deptrai,

Wow......Nice song. Will learn to sing. Next time we meet, I sing for you ok.

English title sure be "Miss You" or something like that.

Anh nho Hanoi..........Kekekekekeke

Cheers
Hi Bro,

Title "Nho Anh" = Miss You (Male)

So when we sing, we must sing it as "Nho Em" = Miss You (Female)

Anh = He, Em = She

So if u keep singing Nho Anh, soon the girls think u gay!

So when u actually cuming to Hanoi? So that we can both sing this song and see who sings better... give u a hint.. i can sing this song better than the original artist in that MP3 file. ;-)
Old 31-07-2007, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm... sorry have to ask.... where can find vietnam pop song??? thanks nice song.
Old 31-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
hmmm... sorry have to ask.... where can find vietnam pop song??? thanks nice song.
Quite easy... first find a viet teacher or "teacher", then take ur notebook computer with DVD drive built in and go to her house. She will have about 1 ton of CDs and DVD, pop them right into ur notebook and rip them while she rip you ;-)
Old 31-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
http://nhacso.net/Music/Song/Nhac-Nhe/2005/10/05F5EE34/

Many many pop songs.

Cheers
Old 31-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,
Title "Nho Anh" = Miss You (Male)
So when we sing, we must sing it as "Nho Em" = Miss You (Female)
Anh = He, Em = She
So if u keep singing Nho Anh, soon the girls think u gay!
So when u actually cuming to Hanoi? So that we can both sing this song and see who sings better... give u a hint.. i can sing this song better than the original artist in that MP3 file. ;-)
Wow.....bro you the can man. original singer is a female. Thu Minh
Very high pitch, not easy to sing unless you down 2 key.
Here's the lyrics of the song.

Nho anh: Thu Minh

Ngày ra đi anh mang theo một con tim thật buồn
Để nơi đây em như mộng du trên lối hẹn hò
Nhớ những ngày đôi ta có nhau từng nụ hôn đã trao
Mà giờ đây chỉ còn em nhớ thương thật nhiều
Nhìn hạt mưa đêm nay rơi đều bên hiên nhà ai
Để con tim cô đơn càng thêm nhớ anh khôn nguôi
Uớc ao thành cơn mơ tối nay đến bên anh dấu yêu
Để lòng em nhẹ vơi đi nỗi nhớ

Nhớ đến anh, lòng này nhớ đến anh
Em nhắn gió mây mang anh đến đây
Đến với em một lần đến với em
Cho đêm nay thôi không còn cô đơn
Đến với em, xin đến với em
Cho những nhớ thương tan theo khói mây
Nhớ đến anh từng ngày nhớ đến anh
Nơi đây em xin còn mãi mong chờ

Chốn xa vời anh yêu ơi có hay
Lòng em hoài nhớ mong
Hãy quay về bên con tim héo gầy
Nguyện thề yêu anh mãi mãi
Old 31-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow.....bro you the can man. original singer is a female. Thu Minh
Very high pitch, not easy to sing unless you down 2 key.
I no need. I can reach the notes for Nho Em (or Nho Anh). However for this song I need -2 to be comfortable:

http://saigonline.com/hkn/queviet/re...an_mylinh.html

and usually after this song, need to drink 1 bottle of beer in one-go, then follow by Hotel California ;-)
Old 31-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I no need. I can reach the notes for Nho Em (or Nho Anh). However for this song I need -2 to be comfortable:
and usually after this song, need to drink 1 bottle of beer in one-go, then follow by Hotel California ;-)
Wow...........I love Hotel California too.
BTW are they gal friendly. Hehehehehe
Bro deptrai the above link cannot open lei.

Cheers
Old 31-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wow...........I love Hotel California too.
BTW are they gal friendly. Hehehehehe
Bro deptrai the above link cannot open lei.

Cheers
Dear bro's deptrai and botar

I love hotel california too...for me must at least finish 2 bottles of beer than can hantam this song...

In hk now and just finish bonking... pho is still much better....hope to have some tomorrow....

Bro' botar the link can be opened..try it again...I am enjoying the song now....

cheers...
Old 31-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkiller View Post
Dear bro's deptrai and botar
I love hotel california too...for me must at least finish 2 bottles of beer than can hantam this song...
In hk now and just finish bonking... pho is still much better....hope to have some tomorrow....
Bro' botar the link can be opened..try it again...I am enjoying the song now....
cheers...
Troi oi, Body in HK soul in Veitnam. Thanks

cheers
Old 31-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Samster

Cam on bro deptrai for the song NHO ANH,

The more i listen to the song the more i like it.
This is what my Vn GF said:
It was such a sad song, so sometimes it makes me feel sad. It is a sad love story. The couple say "Good bye" for their love. The boy took her heart away, which makes her lonely, miss him every single day. She misses the time they were together, every kisses that they gave each other. She wishes she were a rain so that she could come to her lover. She is waiting for her love forever.
The theme & melody is nice, too.

Cheers
Old 02-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TRANSFOMER View Post
Im the newbies and this is my first post
would like to say hello to all the senior brothers
Hello bro TT.................welcome to Hanoi tread.

Cheers
Old 02-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Dept,
Any Hip Hop club putting up in Hanoi now ???

Bro Botar,
Mai tui liao... go to Hanoi lah since you miss the place so much. As for me, I might be going to Sept... waiting the call sign from my partner.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Dept,
Any Hip Hop club putting up in Hanoi now ???
Bro Botar,
Mai tui liao... go to Hanoi lah since you miss the place so much. As for me, I might be going to Sept... waiting the call sign from my partner.
How i wish i could.......but confirmed trip below:
17th Aug going to HCMC
28th Aug going to CP
24th Sept going to Hainan for golf
Oct/Nov I'm open (Hanoi)
Dec going to CP again.
Lets arrange our timing n see how.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1