The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
zip4671

Old 14-03-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thread for Flammig/Exchange Points/Copy Frs/Complained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro,ahpek invite you to post here.becacoz that you have interrupt bros
post frs on somewhere!
my engish no good.
relax bro
chao toilet sorry for my english no good
Old 14-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re:chao toilet aslo lau liew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post
sorri lah,hero alexandria..

al pek lau liew..
lau ah pek,we better get off in here
ah pek want to go hdy and danok?
Old 14-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The Facts

My dear The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???,

1) It is fact tat the only samster who came out openly in support of yr nick/clone Royal.Chimp when he was banned was yr nick/clone Alejandro88...

2) It is a fact tat the only samster who came out openly in support of yr nick/clone Alejandro88 when he cowered into hiding was n is yr nick/clone The GreenLantern...continously spamming quite afew threads wif obscenities n profanities, i sld add...

3) Strangely n curiously..it is a fact tat the only samster who has cum out openly in support of King.Cobra after he went into moderation is yr nick/clone The GreenLantern...pure coincidence, i think not..

4) it is a fact tat in an earlier post made by yr nick/clone Alejandro88(hiding) in a lame defence of yr nick/clone Royal.Chimp(banned), u stated tat Royal.Chimp(banned) was "created and programmed" to "attack"...n now yr nick/clone The GreenLantern(moderation) follows on wif his so called "pre-programmed" bs "hit list"...mere coincidence?!...i think not...

5) it is a fact tat initially yr nick Royal.Chimp (banned) viciously n crazily attacked Nakamitchi wrt the retired gl mm Wang Fei(1431) issue...then later yr nicks/clones Alejandro88(hiding) n now The GreenLantern(moderation) do the v same thing in the exact same style n manner...another mere coincidence?!...i think not...

6) it is a fact tat in an earlier nasty post to PeterTheGOD, King.Cobra stated tat he was "programmed to suppress and terminate" PeterTheGOD...strange n curious, yet more exact similar style n manner of writing...yet another mere coincidence?!...i think not...

7) it is a fact tat u hv a vile sinister penchant for trying to expose the true real life identities of certain samsters/chiongsters in the SBF GL threads...

8) it is a fact tat u hv complained to Sammyboyfor abt being zapped into 'hiding' n 'moderation' , n tat Sammyboyfor informed u tat if u r unhappy wif the SBF system, then u sld "emigrate" to another forum tat does not hv such a system...
Old 14-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink "Royal Welcome" Awaits You.....!!

My dear The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ??? !

Peter appears to hv afew newbie gems lined up...so sld u go down to 1805...you need not shout out yr multiple personalities to get an "Emperor's Welcome" fm him, if i am there...just listen out for yr sobriquet: Sybil aka Fei Er(1654A retired) and then enjoy the "Grand Hospitality" that shall be bestowed upon you by Peter and his good lady...

oh yes the same applies viz yr visits to Gordon/Lorna(1651/2062) and Ka Han(1431)[perhaps you may get "lucky" and also meet another one of your "good friends" there as well...i believe he is also waiting to "greet" ]...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Attention to the group of gutless (mo chee in Hokkien) murtherfuckers who try to stop us from mounting the anti-clone campaigne against the PeterTheFAKE of L1805!!!

We are not afraid of you all murtherfuckers and ah gua son of thge bitches!!! U can zap till kingdom comes, we will still prevail!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
PeterTheFake, why u so damn stupid arh? People against you does not need to openly fark you here like me. Just look at your Rep Points, in the red for so long and no one bother to up you but zap u only! This is a good sign that you are a public enemy here and no one like YOU for sure!!!

There are a few ppl who farked your clone, DrinkMilky sometime back. Isn't that a good example??? People ignore you because u are a nuisance here and people don't have the time to bother with a stupid L1805 clone. But I am different because I am programmed to suppress and terminate YOU!!! You have lost your credibility here. No one here will believe what you wrote here! Only those unimpressionable newbie samsters might fall into your mediocre tricks. However, once they become season like us, they would also turn a deaf ear on you!

Unless you are blind, am sure you can see a host of clones who wrote fake FR in your L1805 thread here. There are also clones writing FR on L1805 WL in GL150 FR thread periodically. So do you need me to list it up for you? Come on, don't waste my time doing that lah as you yourself is one of the clones here!!

To repeat, you are the one who is aggressively promoting L1805, defending L1805 and its WL ONLY here. Why? Let me answer for you, you are either Peter the OKT of L1805, L1805 runner or someone related to L1805 OKT Peter.

Come on Peter, samsters do not need me to spell up so clearly in order to tell whether I am right in what I said above ... Just look at the way the clones wrote FR on L1805 WL. We can tell they are not genuine FR ... I don't mind if they are meant for bedtime sex novel but definitely not a genuine guide for selecting the WL to bonk in GL.
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp Aiya OKT Peter (L1805), you early in the monring made me laugh till my jaw gonna drop off liao. Please lah, time to wake up, better manage your fuck shop properly before all your WL balek kampung, and you got no business and declare bankrupt lah! Better watch your back, left & right and your front before something missing and cannot retrieve any more. Then you regret too late liao!! Last but not least, u are big time embarassment to all mankind including the Animal Kingdom which u also not qualify to belong to, to say it bluntly. No wonder bro Alejandro said you are better off washing the Hell's whores toilet lah!!! Kekekekekekekekekekeke .....
Old 14-03-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
newcomer1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by launua View Post
Bro toilet is our bro
You want us to picak your lobang. ? Come on !!!
Why not you apologize to bro toilet ?
Ah wat is picak lubang....?
Old 15-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Technician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think we can leave TGL alone. Let him babble what ever he wants.

No point reply him. Haha. I think all the samster will know how to judge according.

Places had sex
Forest, public toilet in park, staircase, car, toilet in mall
Old 15-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

Exclamation TGL = AL88 = R.C = K.C Part I

My dear The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Alejandro88(Hiding) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???,

Notwithstanding yr bare denials...I hv long since proved in SBF that TGL = AL88 = R.C = K.C...

Be that as it may...let me just go one step further....

Sampling of posts(below) between PeterThe God and King.Cobra(Moderation), Alejandro88(Hiding), & Royal.Chimp(Banned) in or ard September 2010 /October 2010 where K.C/AL88/R.C relentlessly attack PeterTheGod claiming that he is OKT Peter of 1805....

at the sametime PeterTheGod comes to the obvious conclusion that K.C/AL88/R.C are in fact , all one and the same person....and he is absolutely right, i sld add

http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=587
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=588
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=703
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=710
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=728
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=732
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=736
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=737
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=743
http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=745

so what abt TGL then?...the answer to that is in Part II.....keep in mind the the date of the postings between PeterTheGod and K.C/AL88/R.C i.e. in or ard September/October 2010
Old 15-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Exclamation TGL = AL88 = R.C = K.C Part II

Cont'd fm Part I abv.....

now cums the time to link TGL to AL88/R.C/K.C !...

in this regard i need to thank one of those "senior samsters" whom you appear to "respect" for pming me a crucial hint relating to yr earlier post#980 above(link below) which i somehow missed...must say quite ironic!...

Anyway here is the link...

http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=980

now i paste the relevant bit of this post by TGL that i wish to rely on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post

Thats why I said many times, u are not a real man and I am wondering if you are really a gentle-samster here! I have big doubts considering the way u conduct yourself here after 12 years! C'mon, dun be a coward lah, fight the way yourself like a real 12 years old samster. Although I am in sbf barely 3 years, I fight the war myself single-handedly! Thats the main diff between u and me! Unlike u, I dun need to rally ppl to help fight a war!
note my emphasis on TGL's statement i.e. "I am in sbf barely 3 years"....

now look at when TGL actually joined SBF:

Yesterday, 02:09 PM TheGreenLantern Samster (M) Join Date: Jan 2012 Location: The Sex UniversePosts: 34 My Reputation:Points: -201 / Power: 0 

as TGL joined SBF in Jan 2012...that wld make it 1 year plus in SBF at the most...not 3 years as stated by TGL in his abv post...

so why did TGL(you) state 3 years?...v simple becuz he (you) was thinking of yr other nicks/clones that you created in 2010...which wld then in fact make it "barely 3 years"...K.C in April 2010; AL88 in September 2010; & R.C. in or abt 2010(cant ascertain the exact date now becuz of the ban)...see the links in Part I for further proof on the dates...

therefore like i said before...and now i say it again...TGL = AL88 = R.C = K.C.

confirm chop and double chop...all thanks to The GreenLantern himself...i suggest you now go look up the word "HUBRIS"..

case closed...end of story....
Old 15-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
newcomer1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TGL = AL88 = R.C = K.C Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Cont'd fm Part I abv.....

now cums the time to link TGL to AL88/R.C/K.C !...

in this regard i need to thank one of those "senior samsters" whom you appear to "respect" for pming me a crucial hint relating to yr earlier post#980 above(link below) which i somehow missed...must say quite ironic!...

Anyway here is the link...

http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=980

now i paste the relevant bit of this post by TGL that i wish to rely on...

note my emphasis on TGL's statement i.e. "I am in sbf barely 3 years"....

now look at when TGL actually joined SBF:

Yesterday, 02:09 PM TheGreenLantern Samster (M) Join Date: Jan 2012 Location: The Sex UniversePosts: 34 My Reputation:Points: -201 / Power: 0 

as TGL joined SBF in Jan 2012...that wld make it 1 year plus in SBF at the most...not 3 years as stated by TGL in his abv post...

so why did TGL(you) state 3 years?...v simple becuz he (you) was thinking of yr other nicks/clones that you created in 2010...which wld then in fact make it "barely 3 years"...K.C in April 2010; AL88 in September 2010; & R.C. in or abt 2010(cant ascertain the exact date now becuz of the ban)...see the links in Part I for further proof on the dates...

therefore like i said before...and now i say it again...TGL = AL88 = R.C = K.C.

confirm chop and double chop...all thanks to The GreenLantern himself...i suggest you now go look up the word "HUBRIS"..

case closed...end of story....
This omnia kan si beh eng oh.....
Old 16-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Technician deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another bootlicker of Moronic clown barking like a clown w/o brain!!!

Quote:
Hey Mr Bootlicker of Moronic Clown Omnia!

I believe u are mentally short-circuit like the mentally ill samster, Besafe! U dun know what u r barking here! To begin with, no one point a gun at your fucking head to come in here to start the war and now u ask everyone to back off like a coward clown! What you thought and what u have written here does not tally at all! Dun u know that if you dun come in here like a some kinda big fucking "neutral" player (obviously you are not one but juz a bootlicker), u dun need to write the above post!! I believe not only u have a CB mouth but your fucking ass-hole is itchy as well!!! In future, use your fucking head b4 u bark lah!!!
I don't lick boots ... I'm mentally sound I don't bark, I'm human and I speak and talk I have a cb licking tounge not mouth I don't fuck my brains to think, I use humane way of thinking my asshole itchy for girls to lick it for me

Anyway, you obviously do not read my posting before that.
No matter how you use your dagger of words to randomly stab people, your dagger is blunt and has no much effect to make us bleed.

Places had sex
Forest, public toilet in park, staircase, car, toilet in mall
Old 16-03-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8902 / Power: 17
El Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond reputeEl Bistro has a reputation beyond repute

I thought game over oredi for TGL ??
Old 16-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 17
bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!bhappi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefriend View Post
I am confused who is the Real Coward?
the one who add some think on your Frs
Here is my Frs.http://sbfsg.org/showpos...&postcount=452[/QUOTE]
bro nice.you get it

Quote:
bro,ahpek invite you to post here.becacoz that you have interrupt bros
post frs on somewhere
!my engish no good.
relax bro.
bro.my english no goot aso

Quote:
proof

Quote:
What the fuck are you tokking here? If this fucking thread is not for flaming? Why in the hell name it as Flaming thread then??? Do u understand English or u acting blur?

Come on lah, bro, dun give me an opportunity to bombard u unncessarily lah as all cat50 bros are not my enemies! But when u guys act like the fucking bootlickers to the moronic & obsessed omnia, dun blame me hor, I detest bootlickers and I therefore have no choice but to fuck u very harshly!!!! Pleeze use your big head at least lah, dun bootlickjust bcos u love to kiss & suck the moronic clown Omnia's fucking ass lah! Be a real man and stand on your two feets!!!!
bro.your english veri goot?

agree here is for flaming,Please!dun fuck ppl father mother here!!!
Old 16-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Ah TGL ah green.. Please please what ah bhappi and ah toilet and ah lau and launua said are reasonable.
Here for flaming and rebuttal yes, but refrain from using vulgarities especially on our own camp kakis. Your proffesion is teachings.. You are a teacher.. You won't want your class students to speak such vulgarities right ? You should set a good examples..
I am not going into war of words w you.
But you should know me by now bro.
I am very protective over our two camps kakis.
You war with them i shall declare war with you.
But we can also be friends and we will support you if you are on our side.
Like that ok bo ah green bro

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 16-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brother WSJr, I neber wanna war with CAT50 bros in the first. So pleeze dun get involve in my war against the moronic clown Omnia.

Your bro lauliao gave me the impression that he sucks up to that moronic clown Omnia, so I have no choice but to attack him as well. I detest ppl who suck up to that moronic clown Omnia.

Kumsiah kumsiah brother!
Alright Ah Green (sorry but i like to call you Ah Green hahaa)..
Peace it shall be
Cheers bro

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 16-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bistro View Post
I thought game over oredi for TGL ??
Hi bro..

havnt yet..

Quote:
Brother WSJr, I neber wanna war with CAT50 bros in the first. So pleeze dun get involve in my war against the moronic clown Omnia.

Your bro lauliao gave me the impression that he sucks up to that moronic clown Omnia, so I have no choice but to attack him as well. I detest ppl who suck up to that moronic clown Omnia.

Kumsiah kumsiah brother!
lauliao gave u what?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1