The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
If you want cozy room with shower room individual, syt 50 hj w/autoroam there's a few in sammy. I go to each posting and read. Went down and got a good place to play.
Can share your lobang bro ..
Happy 2022
Old 01-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you want cozy room with shower room individual, syt 50 hj w/autoroam there's a few in sammy. I go to each posting and read. Went down and got a good place to play.
I go for $30 ones ML in 30s, not exactly syt but still acceptable. Very few and far between now, i have to admit, as the rare finds eventually RTC.

For $50, no challenge, plenty enough out there. But you are correct, for that rate, it'd better have individual room, attached shower and can do a little more than auto-roam!
Old 01-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoByNature View Post
Here is a trick that I use. Of course, it requires playing a game of "who blinks first" and one should be ready to walk out without the "special" if need be.

When she says $50, I say too expensive and offer $30. She most definitely says "No" and I say, "ok your wish" and let her massage normally. Sometimes if the ML is a shiok one then I offer $50 but she has to do it 2 times. 9 out of 10 times, she will say yes to either $30 or 2 times for $50.

Think about it in terms of opportunity cost. If you can signal to her strongly that you will walk out without the special, then she will lose that $30 right there and many more if she could make you come back again. So, for her $30 is better than $0. But for her to blink first, you will have to hang on to that 'temptation' for 10 mins.

Yes, there is a possibility that she might not relent at all and I might have to walk out high and dry. This hardly ever happens but a few times it did, I tell you that it felt great that I did not become a carrot or spoil the market.
Correct, some will cave in for $30, but will limit you, say no roaming inside her shirt etc. Same same, one visit is enough. Didn't lose too much.
Old 02-01-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 3
LeoByNature deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Correct, some will cave in for $30, but will limit you, say no roaming inside her shirt etc. Same same, one visit is enough. Didn't lose too much.
On that particular day, yes they will limit. They also want to save face somehow. But when I go back again, in most cases they let me play. If they don't, there is always another one somewhere. I believe that this can remain a buyer's market if we play our cards well. My two cents!
Old 02-01-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On that particular day, yes they will limit. They also want to save face somehow. But when I go back again, in most cases they let me play. If they don't, there is always another one somewhere. I believe that this can remain a buyer's market if we play our cards well. My two cents!
No suck boobs no $50. Many of them wants to use hand for $50. Want to release another $50
Old 02-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Correct me if I’m wrong

HJ 50
CBJ 80
FJ 110
Old 03-01-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can share bro. =)
Old 03-01-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here is a trick that I use. Of course, it requires playing a game of "who blinks first" and one should be ready to walk out without the "special" if need be.

When she says $50, I say too expensive and offer $30. She most definitely says "No" and I say, "ok your wish" and let her massage normally. Sometimes if the ML is a shiok one then I offer $50 but she has to do it 2 times. 9 out of 10 times, she will say yes to either $30 or 2 times for $50.

Think about it in terms of opportunity cost. If you can signal to her strongly that you will walk out without the special, then she will lose that $30 right there and many more if she could make you come back again. So, for her $30 is better than $0. But for her to blink first, you will have to hang on to that 'temptation' for 10 mins.

Yes, there is a possibility that she might not relent at all and I might have to walk out high and dry. This hardly ever happens but a few times it did, I tell you that it felt great that I did not become a carrot or spoil the market.
There is a masseuse that told me a guy offer her $30 for HJ and she rudely reply to him i give you then. if all bro can be like you, the price wont go up up up now. haizzzzz.
Old 03-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
There is a masseuse that told me a guy offer her $30 for HJ and she rudely reply to him i give you then. if all bro can be like you, the price wont go up up up now. haizzzzz.
lol if i get that reply i will say "really? thanks." free 30 bucks discount
Old 03-01-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Singapore not for you guys. Go Malaysia.
I want go, very hard.
Old 03-01-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6352 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Good sharing on this technique bro. Needs to be self disciplined if not will succumb…

Quote:

Old 03-01-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Which ML in the right mind will tell you other customer offer her $30 for hj and she took it up ???

All will tell you that others pay "market rate", how come you don't know, etc. etc.

"人家打飞机市场价都是50。我只收你30非常少了"
Old 03-01-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Yes, Bro LeoByNature is right. Is about negotiating. Must have the mindset to walk off if the price is not right. The market now has become worse due to Covid, ML know we can't travel abroad, hence asking 2 blue note now. Those popular shops sharing around sammy are already spoilt. If all bros can walk away, we can be united and bring the price down to 1 blue note, maybe after this covid? Haha.
Anyway, just go recce around and find a ML that caters to your massage and pricing. Good luck bros.

Quote:

Old 03-01-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Every shop different price. I went massage by a syt , said she a Virgin so cannot touch so she can only hj . I listen and sian.. pay 80 for it.
Old 03-01-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Which ML in the right mind will tell you other customer offer her $30 for hj and she took it up ???

All will tell you that others pay "market rate", how come you don't know, etc. etc.

"人家打飞机市场价都是50。我只收你30非常少了"
No la, I give her standard rate. Haha so no point lying to me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1