The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
papillon30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
they can come in groups of 15 to disturb the business. demanding for about vnd100,000,000 pass few times. knn, getting more and more greedy. shop closed due to this frequent disturbance.
http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pa...509121232.aspx

Hired thugs are usually from Hai Phong.
Old 19-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
any bros know what does this means? thank alot

muon quen tat' ca~ moi thu de~ di den mot noi yen binh`...mot cuoc song' chan' nan va` met moi~
Want to forget everything... leave everything.. to go to a quiet place... a very sad life and tiring.

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 19-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
any bros know what does this means? thank alot

muon quen tat' ca~ moi thu de~ di den mot noi yen binh`...mot cuoc song' chan' nan va` met moi~
want to forget everything, go to somewhere peaceful to do so, a life that is tiring and sad......

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 19-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
uatforsammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papillon30 View Post
http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/Pa...509121232.aspx

Hired thugs are usually from Hai Phong.
In Vietnam, Hai Phong men are famous/notorious for being highly (or most???) aggressive and hot-tempered, never hesitating to resort to violence to "settle issues". That's why people from other Vietnam cities/provinces literally fear Hai Phong men. This fear is not unfounded .

But in the particular case reported in above link, I couldn't find any mention that the thugs were from Hai Phong. I could have missed it.
Old 19-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank alot bros for all whom help me to convert..

hmm at least understand whats it's mean..
Old 19-05-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
they can come in groups of 15 to disturb the business. demanding for about vnd100,000,000 pass few times. knn, getting more and more greedy. shop closed due to this frequent disturbance.
still remember going to a viet forum about doing business in vietnam.An ang mo ask what kind of small business,like open a small shop, is good to do in vietnam as he have only 10 000usd.an ang mo who have been doing business there for the past 10 years comment o not do business in vietnam if u dont know what and how to do.Use you 10 000usd on charity for poor people is better than giving to those corrupted official there and your money will be gone before u start your business
Old 19-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank alot bros for all whom help me to convert..

hmm at least understand whats it's mean..
You only thank here when you posted everywhere.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 20-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uatforsammyboy View Post
In Vietnam, Hai Phong men are famous/notorious for being highly (or most???) aggressive and hot-tempered, never hesitating to resort to violence to "settle issues". That's why people from other Vietnam cities/provinces literally fear Hai Phong men. This fear is not unfounded .

But in the particular case reported in above link, I couldn't find any mention that the thugs were from Hai Phong. I could have missed it.
That's what I heard from the ground, most of the thugs are from the central north region of vietnam........

Old 20-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SG is a modern advanced society and basically a "western" society. Why you people choose to enter the third world is really a mystery to me.
Old 20-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stresser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros out there. I need some help..i cannot change the mind of my vietnam gf who tinks tt working in those pubs/ktv can earn more..see police run..
i have advised her to work in those vietnam food shops in sg..but i duno how much can she earn n bring back monthly..pls advise..i am wearing myself out..
Old 20-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stresser View Post
Bros out there. I need some help..i cannot change the mind of my vietnam gf who tinks tt working in those pubs/ktv can earn more..see police run..
i have advised her to work in those vietnam food shops in sg..but i duno how much can she earn n bring back monthly..pls advise..i am wearing myself out..
It's true facts that working in those places can earn more $$$ ... However to convince her not to work in those places is not in terms of $$$ but something else. You have to educate her but it's not easy!

Many bros try that , some successfully done so, some fail miserably ...

Ask yourself wat you want out of her? Do u know and understand Wats her needs? Are you able to provide for her and her 'family'? How much you understand about their cultures?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 20-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
It's true facts that working in those places can earn more $$$ ... However to convince her not to work in those places is not in terms of $$$ but something else. You have to educate her but it's not easy!

Many bros try that , some successfully done so, some fail miserably ...

Ask yourself wat you want out of her? Do u know and understand Wats her needs? Are you able to provide for her and her 'family'? How much you understand about their cultures?
Yes you are right. But before we start to question why most bros failed to convince their girls to change line, we have to take a look at their family. Most of the girls go into this line because of family demands and pressure for money. Others jobs cannot bring much income as these gals are not highly educated. Working as WL will provide them with the highest income and highest level of fun within the shortest period of time.

Unless the girls can put down the pressure and demands for money from family members and start thinking of their own future, or else its fruitless .
Old 20-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
That's what I heard from the ground, most of the thugs are from the central north region of vietnam........
The north will say south, the south will say north. Aren't it stupid when both cities belong to the same country? The north loves to stamp my passport from the last page of my passport and the south from the front. Sometime, I went in from Hanoi n out from HCMC or the other ways, they have trouble finding my stamp.....

There r thugs everywhere in Vietnam. When u commit crime, will the authority bothers u r north or south vietnam?

Quote:
U have to know the reason why.... there r few reasons, lazy, greed n pressure factors.

Pressure from family to ask money from her often.
Lazy to work hard to earn little money.
Greed, this is the easiest to earn big money at a short time.

To earn money fast is always easiest when dealing with illegal stuff. Ppl will continue cause easy n big money but once they r caught they will regret but too late.

Knowing the above points, will determine your decision. Take your time to talk to her and end of the day if she dun listen then move on.

For me, either 1 of them is time to move on. There r millions of SYT in Vietnam.
Old 20-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:

u say u are wearing out so meaning to say u have try many times.is very difficult to change their mind cos u must remember 1 thing,she need the fast money to bring back for her family.can u provide her?if no,u have to ask yourself,let go or close one eye.

age also play a part,if she is very young,the chances of her working in vietnam food shops is slim.
Old 20-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
[/COLOR]

u say u are wearing out so meaning to say u have try many times.is very difficult to change their mind cos u must remember 1 thing,she need the fast money to bring back for her family.can u provide her?if no,u have to ask yourself,let go or close one eye.

age also play a part,if she is very young,the chances of her working in vietnam food shops is slim.
the problem is many prongs...

the mian thing lies in that they are too nice to their family, many of them shower their family with the money they make making the family thirst for more and in time create their own problem again.

I always tell them to give enough to their family and not expose them to higher wealth. a day will come when they work no more but the family stills want more ....so really whoose fault is it ...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1