The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

went to 39 tope intending to see choco but some sad turn of events left me leaving 39 tope a bit pissed.. went in at about 10:30 and shown a line up of 7 girls.. i listened carefully as their names were read out, or more precisely my mind blanked out to everything else while i tried to catch the name choco.. so much so that when the guy read out the name of the last girl and there was no choco, i couldn't recall a single name from the list.... but the girls all had numbers on and i would have been happy to book one had the guy in reception didn't try to be such a smart arse..

choco wasn't in the line up so i asked him if she was working tonight.. the arsehole replies with an attitude and says 'do you see her in the line up'?.. one thing with me is that i don't take shit from anyone..... he picked the wrong person to be smart with. i told him that my question isn't whether choco is in the line up or not, i'm asking whether she's working at the moment and told him don't try to be a smart arse because you're not as smart as you think.. he probably saw how shitty i was and changed his tone saying that choco isn't in today.. i was too pissed off to stay so buggered over next door middle tope and saw tiffany again. a new girl by the name of jessica was in the intro, but she barely walked past the curtains so couldn't see what she looked like. anyway, tiffany was a good bonk, rooted the bad mood away.. next time i'll call first to make sure choco is in rather than walk in blind.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha... sefure bro, i too agree that 39 tope's OKT seems to have a bit of attitude.

last sunday when i went down, i went into see the girls first... but none caught my attention, so i scout the other places before going back 39 tope again...

and the first thing is said when he saw me was "So you're back again huh..."
quite cocky attitude

but it doesn't affect me lar.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi85 View Post
haha... sefure bro, i too agree that 39 tope's OKT seems to have a bit of attitude.
The Chinese OKTs are ok as compared to a couple of young punk Koreans OKTs...One of these days sure kanan hum-tan by some bros here
Old 06-11-2008, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
The Chinese OKTs are ok as compared to a couple of young punk Koreans OKTs...One of these days sure kanan hum-tan by some bros here
that richard guy from 39 tope haiya. he is hopeless one la, act like he is a tough guy pangbie, ask him one on one with me the other day. scared like sisi kena fucked lah he. Anyway, whenever i saw him inside shop, he treats me like a king bro. Never have problem with me since that day when I almost create a havoc inside the brothel.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

woah! i didn't know all the bros here so power...
hey guys, got any place to intro ang mo not? i feel like trying leh. also, how is the service like for ang mo?

is it the same as the koreans? catbath... bbbj... fj...

or ang mo more picky, cbj?

i want to bonk some young ang mo leh...
Old 06-11-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi85 View Post
woah! i didn't know all the bros here so power...
hey guys, got any place to intro ang mo not? i feel like trying leh. also, how is the service like for ang mo?

is it the same as the koreans? catbath... bbbj... fj...

or ang mo more picky, cbj?

i want to bonk some young ang mo leh...
aussie girls = catbath + $$$, bbbj + $$$, touch here + $$$, look here + $$$, smell here + $$$, just breathing fucking cost extra $$$..
Old 06-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundel View Post
that richard guy from 39 tope haiya. he is hopeless one la, act like he is a tough guy pangbie, ask him one on one with me the other day. scared like sisi kena fucked lah he. Anyway, whenever i saw him inside shop, he treats me like a king bro. Never have problem with me since that day when I almost create a havoc inside the brothel.
why u always so emo ah?
Old 07-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
aussie girls = catbath + $$$, bbbj + $$$, touch here + $$$, look here + $$$, smell here + $$$, just breathing fucking cost extra $$$..

LOL...Btw, you got any Ang Mo to recommend to me that does BBBJ? Hot ones not those ugly like f#@ked ones. Ha!
Old 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jojogigi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hello... brother ask you ah...
i thought melbourne tope street only got 3 brothels. where did you find the york street one?
i thought next to melbourne coleusem is tope treasures than 39 tope.
so is it the same one? coco is half chinese half korean right the one right in the middle which is called tope treasures.. is this why u all called tope treauses middle tope... just wondering thanks man.... cos if ard that area got more than 3 brothels i wanna go cc look look got any good stuff or not... at melbourne coleusem used to have this jap babe called lydia... but kana only bj..no bbbbj// so sian only go to tope treasures now... but the wait there damn long la... not like back in sg.. wah lan eh... bonk until die man.... one day should go together since we all singaporeans.. hahhaha
good luck and have a good weekend!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojogigi View Post
i thought melbourne tope street only got 3 brothels. where did you find the york street one?
head down the street towards the city and turn left (thats york street).. go down york st past the traffic lights and you will see madame leona parlour at number 59.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
SmallBro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmallBro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

newbie here, what is the best time to go tope street?? can go in see see first?? will kena anything from the OKT, if end of day nv book any of the girls..??
Old 10-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBro View Post
newbie here, what is the best time to go tope street?? can go in see see first?? will kena anything from the OKT, if end of day nv book any of the girls..??
Hmmm...This is a very interesting question...I was thinkin about it myself too...Anyone wanna got answer for this?
Old 10-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
A very nice detailed FR there, bro yoshi85, i'll up you tomm for your good FR
Hey MelbSJ... thanks for the encouragement... i am pretty new in this scene as well... thought i could make a little contributions with my adventures...
Old 10-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Hmmm...This is a very interesting question...I was thinkin about it myself too...Anyone wanna got answer for this?
hey... i think the best time to go is during the late afternoon? cause it isn't that pack during that time... i have only been to Madam Leong one of the nights... that wasn't that bad... about 8pm... still okay.

but when i went to 39 tope on a sunday night... woah... at 3am... you won't believe how long the queues were... there were like loads of people all over... 39 tope... middle top... MC... ML...

try going in the late afternoon... i reckon some of the girls come in after lunch. not too sure though.

if in doubt, you could always ring up and ask the OKT how many girls are in... makes your trip more worth it....

and don't be afraid of going in just to see the girls. i've done that a few times, and they were cool with it. after all, you are the paying customer...
Old 10-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Samster

bros... i've got two more FRs to give you guys...

last two weeks was crazy. i can't believe i went down to hunt so many times...

i think it was last wednesday morning, i woke up and i felt the urge to go for some white chick...

i decided to scout around the city, and i made my way down to the main course and west side x along dudley st... both brothels were side by side. hoping for a young, sexy blonde, my expectations were smashed when i went there.

i first went into main course, and i was introduced by the lady in charge to a few of the girls. i don't know if it was because i went in the afternoon, about 3pm... that was why the selection of girls wasn't up to my expectations. they were mostly (ang mo) women in their late 40s... but they did offer services like multiple shots... anal... bbbj. i was quite turn off when they introduced themselves, because they were kind of old.

i popped by westside x hoping for more angmo girls.... but to my disappointment, there was only thai (i think) girls. the selection of girls at westside x and main course has totally no fight for what tope st has got to offer...

determine to get my piece of meat, i made my way down to tope, and i went straight into middle tope without any hesitation...

upon arrival, the OKT told me that there were 7 girls there at the moment... and i was thinking, "wow. its worth the effort."

the girls came out and started their introduction one after another... and i had trouble getting their names... rosie or rose whom had serviced me earlier one was working that time as well... but i decided to get someone new...

so i finally laid my eyes on this young korean girls who seemed to have natural boobs and all... they were not huge, probably A or B... but her figure was good.

her name was crystal i think. so i told the OKT, and he brought me to my room...

the SOPs were made. i paid the girl. she returned with my change... and then the adventure begins.

when she returned, she told me to take a shower... she hopped into the shower with me, and started bathing my back...

crystal seem kind of inexperience, unlike the service i've gotten from nana just a week or so ago...

when i got out of the bathroom, i had to grab my towels myself...

after drying up... i laid on the bed, and she was tying up her hair. she went straight to lick my nipples (skipping the entire cat bath procedure) and then started giving me a BBBJ.

the plus point of her was that she really looked very pretty. just looking at her blow me, blows my mind.

and from my excitement, i almost came... so i sort of backed off a little... wanted to give the BBBJ a little break.

she tooked it as a cue to put on the condom, and she did (to my horr0r)!!! the BBBJ was fantastic with that cute face of hers licking my dick... but the bonking started really too soon...

she went on top, and started "moaning". it seem kind of fake. like she was doing it for the sake of doing it... and the fuck job was really normal. it wasn't exactly like she was riding my dick, stroking it with the pumping action of her pussy. she grinded on me, and i eventually came not too long after.

bits that i enjoyed were just her sexy body, and her natural perky boobs. she was really pretty too. but her service wasn't that fantastic.

after my shot, i tried to make conversation with her, but she wasn't that talkative. i found out that she was 21 years old from korea, and she had only been to melbourne for about 3 weeks.

in summary:

Crystal
21 years old, korean
BBBJ: 8/10 (really pretty face going down on me), suction and all - good.
Catbath: NIL (disappointment)
FJ: 7/10
Boobs were about B cup i think. but most importantly there were natural. tender and soft.
Body was slim and sexy... although she didn't really have much of a butt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1