The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Personally I think her teeth are a real turn off. But yes, she is chatty and friendly.
revisited her 3rd time ytd. saw your comment and a previous one say her looks turn him off

shows the statement one's meat is another's poison. like her will always RTM.

no right or wrong, it is a hunting game anyway, we hunting for nice ML and ML hunting customers.

recall the first time i arrange with her i asked for height and weight she asked why. i said i never believe stats on website, she told me (prob 1-2cm diff that type) then say open door can take a look if not happy can leave no worries will not charge.

sort of give some assurance though of course run the risk of making a wasted trip.

the usual slight PS here and there to be expected but probably shows her confidence (doubt many ML dare give such assurance as some work on a conjob basis) like the spa stories heard so many times

anyway still left a satisfied man. exceeded time but never rush me since she claim she put a 15min time gap to next customers. plus point to me not the 40min ask customer get lost type which is a real turnoff, cum and go literally.
Old 22-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Paid my price for not doing research If any. Visited the xuan xuan. 20.mins one hand on phone and one hand press until my shoulder blue black almost. Bj using cling wrap for 10s den straight hj. Only take off top when requested and only semi nude and cannot suck nice racks. Condemned.
Old 22-04-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
Paid my price for not doing research If any. Visited the xuan xuan. 20.mins one hand on phone and one hand press until my shoulder blue black almost. Bj using cling wrap for 10s den straight hj. Only take off top when requested and only semi nude and cannot suck nice racks. Condemned.
i am just curious how she 1 hand can make u blue black. so strong
Old 22-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
i am just curious how she 1 hand can make u blue black. so strong
Strong fingers she has. Looks is quite accurate. Pity. Service is bad. but personalit is ok
Old 22-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
richardlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrichardlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
She looks great...more to Ai Ni category. If only she has a C cup boobs and charges $120/hr or less. Is it this abby who offers fj or another abby?
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/abby-massage/

This is the Abby we are talking about. Just paid my 4th visit to her and I didn’t even bother with a hj on 2 occasions. She just exudes a warmth and friendliness that you just wish your session wouldn’t end. As the saying goes one mans meat another mans poison but for me Abbys overall package of looks, body and attitude makes up for any restrictions she has or the slight premium she commands (to be fair the novelty of a Taiwanese syt w height makes it well worth it imho) Gem not to be missed in my book.

1. Coco(Strawberry)
2. Yvette(Strawberry)
3. Alice (Strawberry)
Old 22-04-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 6
FamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFamaSutra is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Confirmed my appmt with an ML and prior to going she asked to get a few Starbucks. Would it be rude to reject her requests? Thank you guys as I’ve not done this before....
Old 22-04-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Personally I think her teeth are a real turn off. But yes, she is chatty and friendly.
Totally agree. But good massage no doubt.
Old 22-04-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1) https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zi-xin-massage/

2) https://sglonelyguy-2.com/abby-massage/

Visited these 2 MLs this week. RTM for Abby which I wrote a FR before when she was only listed on TT. Here are some stats for your reference and before that, shoutout to the bro who wrote the first FR for Zi Xin!

ML: Zi Xin
Looks: 8.5/10 (cute girl next door looks)
Skin: ultra fair (love the extremely fair skin of hers)
Body: decent B cups, all natural and pillow soft
Massage: 9/10 her massage skills belongs to the professional category
Sensual: highly sensual and she definitely has the skills. One of the best cat baths I experienced thus far
RTM: 100% yes and for the price and services, it’s a no brainer

ML: Abby
Looks: 9/10 (I like her new hair colour which matches her skin tone very well, and like I said before, Taiwanese syt with some semblance of Liu Yi Fei.
Skin: fair (not ultra fair like Zi Xin)
Body: A-B cup. All natural
Massage: relaxing oil massage versus
Sensual: there has been lots of talk on her limited playability so you have been warned. But I will still say it is a case of YMMV, these MLs are all humans and it is inevitable that they will have chemistry with some versus the other.
RTM: yes and she will definitely be part of my rotation list

I have visited a few other MLs over the past 2-3 weeks and will be sharing the FRs later in the week when I have more time to write one
Old 22-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jonniewalker69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FamaSutra View Post
Confirmed my appmt with an ML and prior to going she asked to get a few Starbucks. Would it be rude to reject her requests? Thank you guys as I’ve not done this before....
See what u are comfortable with, you are not obliged to buy anything unless you feel like doing so. You can say like you will be rushing down hence couldn’t buy. Unless the Starbucks can guarantee better treatment
Old 22-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
keen to know...who are your top 3 favorites?
Don’t really have any favourites as of now but I do have a regular who’s vanilla. Call me weird but for some reason I prefer going to vanilla MLs, somehow they feel a bit less commercial even though they may not provide the full suite of services.
Old 22-04-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
if you're referring to the Lynn that was her since 2017 and kept a short hair towards the end of her stint here,
is not

Thank You
Is not Lynn, she was previously named Angel
Not to be confused with OG Angel
I had FR before during her previous stint
Old 22-04-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
tried qingqing

very time calculative woman.. she will time and leave u hanging ard 40 min mark..

she is a FL convert, offer to boomboom for additional cash

looks .. almost same as pic.. minus some of cos
hi bro, may i know which qingqing this is? seems to have 2, if you don't mind enlightening

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qing-qing-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/qingqing-massage/
Old 22-04-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
had the same experience with you bro, her attitude friendly and chatty but service for 120 rly not worth given the amount of gems in market now. i also had the exact same cling wrap situation, which i can understand for hygiene and all but same 10s service then change to hj liao. her boobs not bad but likewise no zhutzhut, everything else covered up so cant rly tell. hopefully she can improve in time.
Old 22-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Li Rou! Oh my , this girl is really one of the hidden gems . Wonder what tricks she will be up to.
Really good ah? Worth a visit? Don't remember her from last time.
Old 22-04-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/zhen-zhen-massage/

FR on zhen zhen.

Looks: 5/10 not really like picture
Body: 6/10
Sensual: 8/10
Massage: 5/10

Location is at RV area, shared apartment. Parking is opposite the apartment. Looks wise I would say 30ish, not syt. Skin is smooth but boobs saggy. 5g roam. Sensual is very good I would say made up for looks and age. Good cat bath and bbbj.

RTM: yes if I need good bbbj. Not for those very high up for looks.
had a session with zhen zhen as well late night, and she was worried her looks not good to me, but assured me her service will make up for it. must say her looks department for me is so so, won't reject kind. friendly and sensual was good, had a solid bbbj and cim, rly milked me dry then she go brush teeth and mouthwash.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1