The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Digging nose in public , removing shoes in public , squatting down in public ... throw stuffs on the foor ....
bro,i choose squatting down in public,is their style in vietnam so they also use it here

my wife friend who is first time here even buy a bunch of banana from ntuc and start to eat after boarding the bus,1 sg auntie stop them politely and she is surprise
Old 10-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
bro,100% agree with u.everyone have a past,is either one person can accept or not and the most important is forget totally her past if she treat u well.
bro naemlo...your famous quote "she is different from other WL..."

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-05-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
Bro, your statement is a bit too overbearing ....

End of the day WL or proper woman, they are still the same. its whether she truly loves you that matters, if she doesn't then good luck ......

Ther's a saying, "you can marry a WL to be a wife but not a wife and make her a WL"

Everyone have a past but its the present and future that matters.

Problem is mainly down to cultural differences and language barriers.

Depending on which part of vietnam, they are brought up differently and their viewpoint on things are different too.

Language wise, unless you are damn good in vietnamese or your girl damn good in english or chinese, there is also a language barrier. As good as I may be in vietnamese, I still have problems understanding them at times.
Finally you appear after MIA for so many years....
Old 10-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
bro,i choose squatting down in public,is their style in vietnam so they also use it here

my wife friend who is first time here even buy a bunch of banana from ntuc and start to eat after boarding the bus,1 sg auntie stop them politely and she is surprise
Not too long back, my wife and i were shopping at Tiong Bharu Plaza. Saw a few old folks and middle aged man and woman squatting down by the side, i told my wife those are confirmed Vietnamese. My wife doubted my words and asked me `those from china provinces don't squat down like this meh?' . We walked past this group of people and heard them conversing in Tieng Viet. I was right.....
Old 10-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Finally you appear after MIA for so many years....
Got a bit of free time before I go MIA again ......

so how's things with you, ain't see you for a while .....

any kids so far...

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 10-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...bro I agreed with you but those you mentioned are very few minority...most the Vn WL who are here in sinkie are out to earn their money and lied thru their teeths in order to survive this wicked place...

i quote "if you trust WL then pigs oso can climb trees"...
there's a chinese saying if not a fierce dragon, it will not cross the river ...

anyway, to overcome this is to tell your girl that you respect her job as thats what she does for a living because they have no choice, live the life but the lie. the problem is that they cover their tracks but I always tell them there is no such things as a secret. I have caught many claiming to be home but out for eca, the key is in your level of forgiveness.....

I have many vn gf, in the least count at least 100 odd over 30 plus provinces, most are southerners whom are knock out after the 1st F session. The number of girls that survive round 2 was not more than 10. Those who went through to round 3 about 6. those whom are in the final round only 4.

the final 4 are those whom have played a part in my life, one was my ex-wife, one was the mother of my only child. the last 2 are northerners, one whom I had a great relationship but it stop short and the current is in in contention to be my next partner in life.

I rather know the truth upfront than to find out later, its my future with them that matters not the past not the present.

if you do want to quote in vn, i always will write this sms to them,
"anh hieu den viec lam cua em, neu co ai chon duoc suot doi thi co ai chiu lam viec nay dau. co j thi noi thanh cho biet hon sau do bi thuc hien. qua khu cua nguoi thi bo qua, hien jo thi minh quen lai de dc co 1ve sau nay hanh fuc ben nhau"

hope this helps.....

Old 10-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ther's a saying, "you can marry a WL to be a wife but not a wife and make her a WL"
Thà lấy đỉ về làm vợ c̣n hơn lấy vợ về làm đỉ

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 10-05-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Thà lấy đỉ về làm vợ c̣n hơn lấy vợ về làm đỉ
noi vay la dung roi ...2 nguoi gap nhau cung vi co duyen, dung mat no cho nguoi la duoc roi ....

xin nguoi tim lai hanh fuc trong cuoc doi, qua khu minh fai bo qua tai vi co ai khong co qua khu dau. quan trong la hien jo minh quen nhau va ve sau nay minh muon lam sao thoi.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
bro naemlo...your famous quote "she is different from other WL..."
There r 2 groups of cheongsters in SBF. 1 group can accept gf or wife to be WL before and another can't. 1 of the common reasons why they accept WL is "she is different from other WL"
Old 10-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, your statement is a bit too overbearing ....
I agreed with you. Maybe in VN WL side, they also have a saying.... "If you believe in SGP man then pigs can fly".

Everyone has their past. If can accept then can continue. If not, just forget it and move on to another.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 10-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zxcvbn66 View Post
hi everyone, i got a problem and i need some help... my girl friend last menstruation came on the 5th of April and we did a test kit check today and found out that she is pregnant... the problem is before the 1st of April she was together with another guy...after that she was with me... so now i dont't know if she is pregnant with my baby or isit that guy's baby... is it that since her last menstruation came after she is no longer with that guy, there is no possibility that the baby belongs to that guy?
Obviously the baby is urs ! If she is pregnant with the guy u said, how can her Menses came on 5th April?

Pregnancy is calculated on the 1st day of the last menses.

Unless u only with her only after 2-3 weeks after her menses on 5th April, then likely hood the baby is not urs.

Rgds.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Not too long back, my wife and i were shopping at Tiong Bharu Plaza. Saw a few old folks and middle aged man and woman squatting down by the side, i told my wife those are confirmed Vietnamese. My wife doubted my words and asked me `those from china provinces don't squat down like this meh?' . We walked past this group of people and heard them conversing in Tieng Viet. I was right.....
Hahaha... That's was cute

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There r 2 groups of cheongsters in SBF. 1 group can accept gf or wife to be WL before and another can't. 1 of the common reasons why they accept WL is "she is different from other WL"
to each his own....

end of the day, I have been to vietnam and I have spend a lot of time around them. as hard as it may, its not easy to find job in vn, even if you do, the pay is dirt low, enough for food and lodging and little else left over.

leave it to fate, you never know, in the past I will also not accept someone like that which is why I only F&F but never got too involved till I got to know my ex-wife. though its over but its partly my fault as I never stop engaging other girls, she kept mum to my ways till the final draw came and we parted amicably. we are still friends and we meet for coffee regularly. she has moved on and have someone whom treats her well. I have met the new man in her life and we are on good terms too.

unless we ourselves are saint, then don't expect others to be one too.....

I remember once in vietnam, i was talking to a mama-san and I told her to find me a good wife jokingly. her reply was the key is to find someone who truly loves you, whether she's a WL or a good girl, its still the same as we are all vietnamese in heart.

So out of the many I knew, only that 4 managed to steal my heart so fellow samsters go on and have fun but keep your filters sharp. I have filtered many to find the few good ones.

Old 10-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

unless we ourselves are saint, then don't expect others to be one too.....
What were u talking about?? No one despises a WL. U dun have to be a saint to like or dislike, accept or not accept something. It is just a matters of choices.

In this forum, I dun bother whom u married, whom u fall in love with. End of the day, it is your life. When a man falls in love, no matters what others commented, he still believe in himself n her.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What were u talking about?? No one despises a WL. U dun have to be a saint to like or dislike, accept or not accept something. It is just a matters of choices.

In this forum, I dun bother whom u married, whom u fall in love with. End of the day, it is your life. When a man falls in love, no matters what others commented, he still believe in himself n her.
nabei, 1st reply to me online and you wanna attack me ....

I am not stating anything ,........just saying that we are all just as bad too....

bad boys forever ......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1