The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam Info Thread

NPCC,
this one is unkle DNAT's darlin...
the one that always got not enuff money one..
thats why still got handbrake

Old 26-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPCC View Post
your darling is who ah? i got see b4?
NBzzz, your first posting straight come here ask me this type of question. You knn must be some 1 we know and now you create this funny new nick & build good rapport down here can easily fetch 20+ pts leh .... you are a smart fella!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 26-09-2007, 12:49 PM
NPCC

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i come where the wind blows. silently and stealthly i come, silently and steathly i go.

some1 u noe, of course la. i am the one u pass any's msg to. hehehe.
Old 30-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Joeblackcat88 is Cool - loads of Potential

planning my trip to batam soon, wish to get a indonesian chinese on my trip there, does any brothers here who can provide me the joints and location to get them? if possible the cost also, i am very new to the batam scene,hope experience brothers here can help,thanks a lot in advance
Old 01-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeblackcat88 View Post
planning my trip to batam soon, wish to get a indonesian chinese on my trip there, does any brothers here who can provide me the joints and location to get them? if possible the cost also, i am very new to the batam scene,hope experience brothers here can help,thanks a lot in advance
If possible, drop this idea cos
1. indo chinese WLs are very rare, mostly work as FL and they are ususally above 28 and not pretty.

2. those who claimed that they are chinese by the joint OKT are actually OCBC .. Orang Cina Bukan Cina - not those type you preferred.

3. lastly, the real indon chinese either won't work as WL and if they do, mostly will priced at Rp1 juta and above

Hope this info helps.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT View Post
1. indo chinese WLs are very rare, mostly work as FL and they are ususally above 28 and not pretty.

2. those who claimed that they are chinese by the joint OKT are actually OCBC .. Orang Cina Bukan Cina - not those type you preferred.

3. lastly, the real indon chinese either won't work as WL and if they do, mostly will priced at Rp1 juta and above

Hope this info helps.

KING OF BATAM!
Old 01-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
KING OF BATAM!

DNAT not KING but Emperor of Batam.

Why lie dat say?
King now still got, but Emperor was from ancient time wan...
Old 01-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
DNAT not KING but Emperor of Batam.

Why lie dat say?
King now still got, but Emperor was from ancient time wan...
Ok lor ... so next time I come Batam I wear this one ... make sure you kneel down infront of me & pay respect .... hehehehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You dare to wear I dare to kneel...
Old 01-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
those who claimed that they are chinese by the joint OKT are actually OCBC .. Orang Cina Bukan Cina - not those type you preferred.
Bro DNAT, I would rather we term ourselves as Orang Tiong Hua. Cina sound so crude lah.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Joeblackcat88 is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks bro Dnat for the info,but my level of understanding and speaking of malayu is zero, does most of the gals there understand english or hokkien? and also is those booking joints located mostly in nagoya area? is it safe to travel there alone for a first timer? pls advise, thanks alot..
Old 02-10-2007, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hope this info helps.
saw many Indo Chinese FLs at Pacific Disco. SYTs galore. what are their rates these days? also saw many people shake head. SAY NO TO DRUGS!
Old 02-10-2007, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeblackcat88 View Post
thanks bro Dnat for the info,but my level of understanding and speaking of malayu is zero, does most of the gals there understand english or hokkien? and also is those booking joints located mostly in nagoya area? is it safe to travel there alone for a first timer? pls advise, thanks alot..
Some of more experienced WLs can speak simple English and minimal Hokkien, I even got a shock when a gal which I booked from joint can play 锄大弟

Most booking joints are within short travelling distance (either by vehicle or walking), get a driver to show you around a few joints.

Batam is quite a safe place to travel but the usual safety precaution measures need to be practise (you know the drills ya).

To be on the safe side and to have a more pleasant trip, I suggest you go to Batam a week after Hari Rasa.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 02-10-2007, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro DNAT, I would rather we term ourselves as Orang Tiong Hua. Cina sound so crude lah.
No sweat, its just a term only. No offence.

There are even worst terms. for eg. previously some Aussy ppl would shout at us when they drive past ... "f**king asianz!" - That sounds more cruel

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 02-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
No sweat, its just a term only. No offence.

There are even worst terms. for eg. previously some Aussy ppl would shout at us when they drive past ... "f**king asianz!" - That sounds more cruel
Fxxx to those Kwai Lou. They always think they are our colonial Master. But sometime we have ourselves to be blamed too. Some of our local minority gp in sickapoor at time also called we Chinese yellow face or Cina. Sounds racist right? If we start calling ourselves Cina, then it sounds like thats the term we like to be called. No offence. But I am sure Indian wouldnt like to call themselves Kelang. Malay wouldnt like to be called tranch digger. Orang India, Orang Melayu, Orang Tiong Wah....sounds more refine, IMO. Anyway I am no champion for any particular race. Just that we asian should be proud of whom we are and should not label ourselves with smack of racism.

Anyway, Bro DNAT, I know you used the term with a sense of humour in it. Dont worry lah. Small matter. But if a non-Chinese were to use such term, then I think he need to be ticked off!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread