The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-03-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

donno why kena downrep. haha
Old 04-03-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Derfel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent i went to visit baby and this is my opinion

Overall experience: 2/10
Initial impression: Friendly and chatty. But not pretty. Her figure oso soso. She came down to pick me up so i thought that was a plus.
Looks: probably mid 20s. From 1 to 10, 1 being abigal (for those who know will know) and 10 being Son Ye Jin or whoever is your ideal, shes a 4/10 imo.
Body: upper body abit big boned, legs slim, tiny butt, boobs slightly bigger than A with small nips
Massage: Nope. 1/10
HJ: This is the one that wrecked my experience. She fell asleep... i mean deep sleep in the middle. If i never wake her i would be there until the next morning. 0/10

RTM: Straightfwd nope.
Old 04-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/cheryl-massage/

Gave Cheryl's nuru a try after seeing all the positive news.

Face: 4/10 haggard looking beer auntie, >40yrs old

Body: 8/10 very well-maintained, nice until it doesn't match the face. Good skin.

Massage: none

Service: 7/10, makes good effort with the nuru techniques and does not rush. HJ was nice and sensual.

GFE: 0/10, very commercial, no roaming south (she even quoted $50 to paint as it counts as a FJ menu action). C'mon la auntie maybe 20 years ago I'd consider topping up.

Friendly enough but way too commercial, not worth a RTM.
Old 04-03-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
RF2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Wow. Never knew there was a fj package for OMM.

Please do tell, pm if not convenient.

Slightly skeptical though, can be a smear campaign to sabo the lady.
Not surprised that she offers considering that once
upon a time she was listed in the other FL site..... I think she switched advertisers mainly because of more traffic and carrotheads here.
Old 04-03-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 16
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is this the baby with blurred photos? Will be good to post a link. TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derfel View Post
Recent i went to visit baby and this is my opinion

Overall experience: 2/10
Initial impression: Friendly and chatty. But not pretty. Her figure oso soso. She came down to pick me up so i thought that was a plus.
Looks: probably mid 20s. From 1 to 10, 1 being abigal (for those who know will know) and 10 being Son Ye Jin or whoever is your ideal, shes a 4/10 imo.
Body: upper body abit big boned, legs slim, tiny butt, boobs slightly bigger than A with small nips
Massage: Nope. 1/10
HJ: This is the one that wrecked my experience. She fell asleep... i mean deep sleep in the middle. If i never wake her i would be there until the next morning. 0/10

RTM: Straightfwd nope.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LN stopped lessons. Anyone knows the reasons?
Old 04-03-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/cheryl-massage/

Gave Cheryl's nuru a try after seeing all the positive news.

Face: 4/10 haggard looking beer auntie, >40yrs old

Body: 8/10 very well-maintained, nice until it doesn't match the face.

Friendly enough but way too commercial, not worth a RTM.
Tried her, tbh her boobs are fake kinda hard. Everything kinda below average. Going 120 for 1 hr I feel.is not worth it. 50 to lick her?? Nah. Lol
Old 04-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF2013 View Post
Not surprised that she offers considering that once
upon a time she was listed in the other FL site..... I think she switched advertisers mainly because of more traffic and carrotheads here.
Hahahah. Had to laugh at this - OMM switched advertisers because more traffic and carrotheads here.

But that I have to agree.

Fooled quite a few bros here, despite the high rates. For me it was ridiculous rates, yet some can defend unit. Imagine, a few tens more and can fj.

Oh well, now we all know.
Old 04-03-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
LN stopped lessons. Anyone knows the reasons?
You don’t need to know.. No need to mention her here also.. Did u not get her recent memo?

Moving on..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-03-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Tried out Amy https://beautycastle.website/amy-nur...massage-hj-jg/

She is a 40+ year MILF and her figure is chubby. However she has nice big boobs and provide a good service. Took the $100 package.

Pros -
For MILF and big boob lovers
Place is easy to get to, parking is easy, walking distance from Lavender MRT.
Place is kept nice and neat with shower facilities.
Good massage (note this is the nice soft kneading massage, not the deep tissue type), hardworking, not a time watcher.
Spend time to play with your balls, dick and anus with her fingers, what more do you want? So much so that I blew the load in a massive cum to my face.
Take off her top and give you full access to boobs, take off bottom but keep panty on, allow touching below through panty.

Cons -
Her pictures are heavily modified, don't look like her, not for those who are looking for syt and slim body.

For $100 for someone to give me a good enough massage and spend time playing with anus, ball and dick, its a good deal. Not like the syt types who just wanna jerk you off quickly and move to the next client.
Old 04-03-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Cannot zhut zhut? Shame. She looks like she has a great set. How's her body? Slim? Big boned? Lumpy hahaha?

She's SLG's Celine.

But like most local MLs, they first appear all serious, professional and commercial. Some of them don't even smile. But after feeling comfortable with you, they are rather pleasant, happy and chatty people.
Unfortunately for all these very popular ML, they get tired and very jaded. My experience with Celine was very mechanical, just doing a job, no GFE, don't allow touching down there, complain that her hands tired as I took too long to come. So I guess really need to build the chemistry with her. Everyday all her 8 slots are taken up back to back. These MLs make a lot but also quite poor thing...everyday have to cater to 6-8 humsups like us.
Old 04-03-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahahah. Had to laugh at this - OMM switched advertisers because more traffic and carrotheads here.

But that I have to agree.

Fooled quite a few bros here, despite the high rates. For me it was ridiculous rates, yet some can defend unit. Imagine, a few tens more and can fj.

Oh well, now we all know.
she’s hot though... =)
Old 04-03-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Msglst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi first time posting a fr

FR For an an

Looks:discount abit from advertised but still pretty

Body:not bad nice boobs too but Abit saggy

Gfe: 8/10? Non stop teasing from top to bottom

Location:8/10 quite near to central mrt but Abit exposed if you reach earlier

Overall:8/10 quite accomdating bj also quite skillful I think for the price quite ok ah
Old 04-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Derfel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan.tanqwe View Post
Is this the baby with blurred photos? Will be good to post a link. TIA
Yes it is

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-baby/
Old 04-03-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may I ask bros here, is AN current location by herself, or living with other MLs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1