The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
doodleme19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=529689
This one body don't look like 49kg only, but the face gum me. Machiam Zoey pattern.

http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaomei/
This one looks chio hehe.

Anyone?
http://sgperfectlovers.com/lingling/

Look the same as the first girl.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=529689
This one body don't look like 49kg only, but the face gum me. Machiam Zoey pattern.

http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaomei/
This one looks chio hehe.

Anyone?
The first ones from LTD left only two weeks here ... probably she has advertised in other stables before ... any bro could verify?
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 11-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
kihong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=510125

Any review on Dior? Looks cute and busty.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm... First one hor, looks like big potential to be small elephant leh... Second one no face how to know chio or not ah bro... Lol
My sentiments too.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Liverpoolrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
And he even mentioned CIM - another big difference.
Miqi deinitedly does a good blow. But whether it is caps on or not, i think really depends on your familiarity with her and how you persuade her . Reason now she dont do it already i think it is for hygiene reasons more than anything else
As for CIM, hmmmmmm, if u get it i think you must be one charismatic dude lol. Lets just put it this way, the only thing i know she confirm does not do is fj. her standard reply '你做我男朋友啦' lol.
But as usual, no point forcing her if she does not want to do it Treat her well and you may be surprise. She is quite gem

Those who likes bbbj with good looks can try these 2
Angela (SGlonely guy) - CIM as well. She will even tell you the taste of your sperm

Pink - Dreamangelz. Gentle soft spoken girl. But gives u slutty looks when sucking your tool
Old 11-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 23
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kihong View Post
Good day bros,

http://chewyfruit.net/miqi/

MiQi

This girl needs no review. RTM her 8 times so far.

verall experiences EXCELLENT! RTM for 100% sure. I'm returning till I get a surprise FJ and will keep going.

I'll update more ML when I find their links!
She has been offering different experience every time she returns but I have personally never experienced the "specials" even though I have visited her more than 20 times. You must be the "special one". In the past she offered bj but that is taken off the menu since last year. As for fingering, just to touch there usually will get a "no-no" stare from her. You can look forward to your fj but i doubt that it will ever happen. The frs in her webpage is very long and if you read them all you will know she will never do fj.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alami View Post
She has been offering different experience every time she returns but I have personally never experienced the "specials" even though I have visited her more than 20 times. You must be the "special one". In the past she offered bj but that is taken off the menu since last year. As for fingering, just to touch there usually will get a "no-no" stare from her. You can look forward to your fj but i doubt that it will ever happen. The frs in her webpage is very long and if you read them all you will know she will never do fj.
Wow 20 times!! Bro u the man sia!
Old 11-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpoolrocks View Post
Miqi deinitedly does a good blow. But whether it is caps on or not, i think really depends on your familiarity with her and how you persuade her . Reason now she dont do it already i think it is for hygiene reasons more than anything else
As for CIM, hmmmmmm, if u get it i think you must be one charismatic dude lol. Lets just put it this way, the only thing i know she confirm does not do is fj. her standard reply '你做我男朋友啦' lol.
But as usual, no point forcing her if she does not want to do it Treat her well and you may be surprise. She is quite gem

Those who likes bbbj with good looks can try these 2
Angela (SGlonely guy) - CIM as well. She will even tell you the taste of your sperm

Pink - Dreamangelz. Gentle soft spoken girl. But gives u slutty looks when sucking your tool
I know I prob asked this before, but sometimes I still cannot help but worry, what kind of risk do we get ourselves exposed to during BBBJ and in particular CIM. I know sometimes I get tempted and have tried BBBJ before but if they whip out the CD and do a BJ I might feel more assured. Since they do it for u, they wld have done the same for others as well and I'm jus not assured that all bros in the scene r that clean...

Still the small head rules sometimes :P
Old 11-05-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpoolrocks View Post
Yes, she does make a good blow but i do not think she does bbbj anymore ever since her mouth unclers early last year.
As for the boyfriend thing i think many bros here have been trying to be her boyfriend but till now no one has suceeded i think.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kihong View Post
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=510125

Any review on Dior? Looks cute and busty.
She is sugar from LTD. Half good half bad reviews. Some say her eyes glued to the phone when massage and only do 30 min massage while some say she was marvelous. Depends on chemistry though. My personal experience is she double book me and tried to finish fast.

Last edited by mikeshinodaz; 11-05-2015 at 04:09 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, she does make a good blow but i do not think she does bbbj anymore ever since her mouth unclers early last year.
As for the boyfriend thing i think many bros here have been trying to be her boyfriend but till now no one has suceeded i think.
Likely more like to use boyfriend as an excuse to fuck her than really interested to be her boyfriend.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
thislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthislogin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here's my MR for Bai Yi from LTD
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=528702

Visited BaiYi over the weekend. Tried out her 1.5 hour service. She looks way more mature than her pictures. Would not recommend if you are going for looks or figure. First impressions are that she is very professional. This is confirmed later.

Location is not very discreet and parking may or may not be an issue depending on the time of day. She shares the apartment with others. Her room is large and spacious with attached bathroom so that's a plus.

First off was asked to shower alone which I don't really mind. Then told her that I wanted to 1.5 hour and she was happy to oblige.

Her massage skill is definitely up there. She has very good strength but on top of that she also is able to know where are the problem areas. She will ask you if it's too strong and if this area is aching, which shows how much experience she has in this field. She starts off the back massage without oil and asks if any particular area is aching and will focus more on that area. After a solid long massage she then uses oil and changes to pushing kind of massage.

She convinced me to try GuaSha. She has some strange horn looking thing that is used to do the GuaSha. Never had it before but she says it's supposed to be good so try. She was very careful since I said it was first time and kept checking if it was too hard.

Her HJ also felt somewhat professional. I would not say it is a bad thing but if you like alot of teasing then maybe this is not for you.

In summary if you are looking for a somewhat professional massage with happy ending I think she is one of the best out there. Her strength and experience definitely shows. She is very hardworking, told me that she once work till 5am cause still got customer. Once again totally worth the money if you are expecting this type of high quality service.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Likely more like to use boyfriend as an excuse to fuck her than really interested to be her boyfriend.
yep some bros here like the feel of "conquering" ml. But if they do not offer fj please respect that. You can try to kc her but beware , you maybe be the one that got kc-ed by her.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
yep some bros here like the feel of "conquering" ml. But if they do not offer fj please respect that. You can try to kc her but beware , you maybe be the one that got kc-ed by her.
Yes, the ML are here to earn a living. They are also someone's daughters. Please respect them when visiting them.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I know I prob asked this before, but sometimes I still cannot help but worry, what kind of risk do we get ourselves exposed to during BBBJ and in particular CIM. I know sometimes I get tempted and have tried BBBJ before but if they whip out the CD and do a BJ I might feel more assured. Since they do it for u, they wld have done the same for others as well and I'm jus not assured that all bros in the scene r that clean...

Still the small head rules sometimes :P
Can read more here
http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=201333

There is a sexual health section in SBF which I found to be very informative.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1