The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

I been there last dec. Each person is $515 for separate booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
700+ for ticket to HCMC cheap meh....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 11-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I been there last dec. Each person is $515 for separate booking.
Bro, different season different price leh.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75
I think not advisable to confront straight without proof...risk of losing her in case she telling the truth....
Bro, i am happy that i took the risk today to sms her questions and ask for the truth. Finally she is telling. The stories she cook up last time are all lies..

Now she promise that she will not hide anything from me again... hopefully.

To solve the mystery of the $400 she claim she earn as a salesgirl in shopping. Actually she earns $100 only. And how she survive and can give $ to family monthly is that every month her ex american b/f send her money. He gave her money to buy house before. And also her best friend who come to sillypore to work...also contributed to her family.

She also tell me alot of her situations and background...
Why she never tell me the truth initially because she afriad of losing me... she love me alot. Till now i still believe she really love me... because she have not ask me for money directly.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:45 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
The stories she cook up last time are all lies.. Now she promise that she will not hide anything from me again... hopefully.
Bro, i believe in the part that the VietKieu supports her monthly. But most vietkieus only give the most US$150 a month. Vietkieus do not lead good and comfy lifes in the US, they slog a lot too. Most of them are not earning a lot also. The next thing about the Vietkieu give her money to buy house? I don't believe in that... seriously. And her best friend also contribute to her family? That's total bullshit.

U are my long time friend cum school mate cum neighbour. Don't wish to let you fall too deep into lies.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Bro, i believe in the part that the VietKieu supports her monthly. But most vietkieus only give the most US$150 a month. Vietkieus do not lead good and comfy lifes in the US, they slog a lot too. Most of them are not earning a lot also. The next thing about the Vietkieu give her money to buy house? I don't believe in that... seriously. And her best friend also contribute to her family? That's total bullshit.

U are my long time friend cum school mate cum neighbour. Don't wish to let you fall too deep into lies.

bro, what is vietkieu?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
My mistake to misinterprete her sms.. actually not the ex b/f give her money monthly. But her 2 good girlfriend (1 in america and 1 working in sillypore). She claim the 1 in america is rich and have a medicure/pedicure business... i have yet to meet her to confirm. The 1 in working in sillypore.. we know how much they can earn.. moreover there is a 50+ y/o guy feeding her.

Bro Sha_Gua75 also say to listen 1/2 only. At least now her story make more sense...
I shall now see how true it is... ocasionally test water to see if got loopholes.. the 1 she tell previously full of loopholes for me to probe.

At least i feel she really love me in person and not my money (at the moment). With the kind of life she have and love for me, i have to understand why she tell stories...
Old 12-03-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My mistake to misinterprete her sms.. actually not the ex b/f give her money monthly. But her 2 good girlfriend (1 in america and 1 working in sillypore...
Bros, sorry I didn't get to share tots in person. Busy with my own version too, currently.

Bro KT, fact is the person needs money but none from your side yet. That's the peculiar part everyone finds. Most of us <except one bro we know > has or is investing a fair bit - big or small. Like SViet shared, it's after a long period of 'education' would the mindset change. For a starter (like me), to build a relationship requires some moderate expenses (regardless where the gf comes from), until it matures into a partnership/confirmed-case (e.g. gotten married) then changes would start to take place. One has more reason to tell the other party to conserve/preserve $ for our own family, etc., etc.

Good luck.. hey, ur afternote is "food for tot" leh...finding several boats to ride on.. For the moment, I'm into 1 boat only (almost 2 feet in, I hope; but I'm still having lots of doubt & questions. Only to tackle them 1 by 1..). Dunno wise or not. A bit 'siong' actually...

<patient -- meditate, meditate...>

Last edited by chanyboy; 12-03-2007 at 09:19 AM. Reason: ldsf
Old 12-03-2007, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
bro, what is vietkieu?
Vietkieu = Overseas Vietnamese
Old 12-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Sha_Gua75 also say to listen 1/2 only. At least now her story make more sense...
I shall now see how true it is... ocasionally test water to see if got loopholes.. the 1 she tell previously full of loopholes for me to probe.
At least i feel she really love me in person and not my money (at the moment). With the kind of life she have and love for me, i have to understand why she tell stories...
bro, take it slowly la. Like what Sha Gua said, only believe 50% or less of her stories.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
bro, take it slowly la. Like what Sha Gua said, only believe 50% or less of her stories.
that stories i only take in 10-20%.....my Ba xa i only believe in 20-40%.... bro KT dont get com...
Old 12-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy
Bro KT, fact is the person needs money but none from your side yet. That's the peculiar part everyone finds. Most of us <except one bro we know > has or is investing a fair bit - big or small. Like SViet shared, it's after a long period of 'education' would the mindset change. For a starter (like me), to build a relationship requires some moderate expenses (regardless where the gf comes from), until it matures into a partnership/confirmed-case (e.g. gotten married) then changes would start to take place. One has more reason to tell the other party to conserve/preserve $ for our own family, etc., etc.
I agree on that... any relationship also require a fair bit of investment.
Even when we hook up a sillypore gal, we also bring them flowers, gift, dine in fine resturants... After marriage, all this will be cut down.. all $ goes into household liao.. than the wife will complain.. "u are not as romatic as last time". So we need to educate wife..

Gals are emotional... guys are practical.

I will take all my sms, oversea call, flight to hcm as investment... if this work out, it will be great.

For every gal that i know, i tell them i am poor.... u can love me as a person and not my money.. as i have no money for u to love.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Please note that what I say now is not against your girl....but based on what I think and experience...

Quote:
To solve the mystery of the $400 she claim she earn as a salesgirl in shopping. Actually she earns $100 only.
She might be telling the truth....but another side of the story will be....lies to cover another lie......initially she thought that you doesnt know much about the earning power of people in vn...so she tell you $400....but later on, you confront her...she have no more choice but to tell you something...maybe the truth or maybe another lies....

Quote:
She also tell me alot of her situations and background...
Why she never tell me the truth initially because she afriad of losing me... she love me alot.
This statement over here...hear alot of time roi...not just myself but also from the mouths of many people....have you met a WL who tell you straight on the face that she need money but you can give...so she have no choice but to work....?

Quote:
Till now i still believe she really love me... because she have not ask me for money directly.

Well....love is blind....the last time I also believe she really love me....but in the end...haizzz.....

I thought yday you tell me something about she talk to you before about her bike and need to find job another place? and you tell her you no money....be it she ask only once and never ask again...this is also consider asking you for money directly....

Sometimes if she ask you direct it is better.....indirectly is very very dangerous.....later Anh Chet Cung Ko Biet Tai Sao Anh Chet....

Anyway hope something good will come out from your this relationships....and prove us all wrong....
Old 12-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For every gal that i know, i tell them i am poor.... u can love me as a person and not my money.. as i have no money for u to love.
There is one WL who tell me something related to this statement....she said some of the men tell girl that they are poor..no money...but then have money to go pub.....

Come to think of it...what they say is true...no money...but pub is the place where one meet the girls....
Old 12-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 22
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
There is one WL who tell me something related to this statement....she said some of the men tell girl that they are poor..no money...but then have money to go pub.....

Come to think of it...what they say is true...no money...but pub is the place where one meet the girls....
yes,is true No $ can cheong??
you want to act poor! dont let her knw you cheong.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Last weekend one of the gal from a pub i frequent invited me to her new residence.
Its an apartment unit in Q5, off Nguyen Bieu, USD 500 a month.

I know its a SGP guy supporting her.....just wondering is it any of the Bros here.....hehehehe.
视线人浪中找你
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1