The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 06-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

juz tried jennifer 1612, overall not bad...but she seems like v hard to break the ice...answer me in one-liners...is she always like tis?
Old 06-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
juz tried jennifer 1612, overall not bad...but she seems like v hard to break the ice...answer me in one-liners...is she always like tis?
Yes Bro, she is. And she is not that good conversing in English either. I find it hard to communicate with her, so we just communicate with sex!

I thank you.
Old 07-04-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ic...i mean overall her service was gd...i dun tink shes unfriendly ..coz i know how to distinguish attitude wif juz being cold...juz wanna cfm wif bros here oni haha...thx anyway
Old 07-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Outbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Managed to RTF Janet (1208) this afternoon after many months..as usual..great service...the rest is history.

Adios...
me too, kena zapped when asked about Janet.
seems like some people here don't like others to talk or ask on Janet.

All Petain FR experience 28-03-2012 08:10 PM I zap on weekday and weekend
All Petain FR experience 28-03-2012 07:18 PM Janet suffer from physical problem
Old 07-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Agree with you Bro! Kidd has a body to die for. That is her selling point, not her service. Unlike my regulars now, they both have the looks and the good service with extra perks. I don't mind upgrading Kidd to CAT50 as long as she upgrade her service as well. But that is a long shot. She has vowed to maintain the current service she provides!

I was in her room last Wednesday, just in time as Thursday was her LDW as she told me when I asked. My FR:

She is now 30+, will be 34 this August.

FYI and hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks bro, always wanting to upp your pts for your wonderful assistances in this Thread, but sori got to wait awhile as I had upped yours before, still within the period of "no repeat upping the same bro" duration. Cheers
Old 07-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

No worreis Bro, thanks for your support and ups points. Really appreciate your kindness and generosity.

I will continue to give my assistance and help to newbies and oldies alike! While PT is alive and hope to keep on going.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
Thanks bro, always wanting to upp your pts for your wonderful assistances in this Thread, but sori got to wait awhile as I had upped yours before, still within the period of "no repeat upping the same bro" duration. Cheers
Old 07-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
I took her neighbour H22 R20 - Michelle instead.

went in wash up... realised Mich looked haggard with bad eye bags. Washed up.. and she asked me lied on bed. Catbath started ...she did something this round tt I nv tried b4 .. I m plump w a tummy belly..... she ran her tongue around my belly tummy twice den kiss nibble my belly button .. den tongue my belly button like AR .. I was like "OK, disgusting but feels good" .... she did tt another two more times with sucking my nipples as well.... my belly button wet with her saliva liao. She did bj den lift my legs up... light flicks at my a-hole den rythme gets more fast n aggresive pushing her tongue in deep my a-hole, can feel her tongue tip pushing...I was like..."woah, is she trying reali push her tongue in?" Action starts .. I asked for missionary .. while pumping, her 2 hands push my butt cheek closer ...she say wan lick my nipple... I wonder who was trying harder .. me pumping her or she sucking my nipple harder? I felt uncomfortable and asked for doggy .. she turned over... I penetrate den ask her lie straight ...flat doggy... after some pumping, she gt wet and shouted "F*** me, dont stop" I start feel scary .. she like sex starved... put my arm ard her neck... pump her AHAP(as hard as possible) .. reali tired for me, she gt up to wash den cleaned me up. As she washed me, I looked at her ... those eyebags reali scary but she looks hyped up. Tot of asking "are you on some make me h**h stuff?" but didnt pop the question.
Wah, read your FR got the feel like you are prey and eaten didn't know she so sex-starved, hope will receive the same treatment like you when bonk her next week! Thanks bro for your wonderful FR, up your pts !
Old 08-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79,
As she washed me, I looked at her ... those eyebags reali scary but she looks hyped up. Tot of asking "are you on some make me h**h stuff?" but didnt pop the question."
Hope she dun kenna called up for IUT. This type of things better not to post openly.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hornedog is Cool - loads of Potential

Had H14 R10 - Sophia (CAT30)

She was a fighter this one,
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 10/10 ( We were battling, She kept on saying MORE MORE and I kept my cum to the max) within 20mins i'm outta there a happy man. and she as well. She gave me a long kiss after i came.

RTF: Hell yeah
Old 08-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool 8 April 2012 Sunday btw 2 pm to 350 pm

It was raining when I reached lavender’s food court, I notice H10R9 Susan buying 4Ds at 7 11 store. So I walked in to take a closer looks, actually got a hard-on because she was in red T-shirt. Very tight slim black pant, high heels with MILF materials. I wanted her.

I could not walk towards PT due to the rain, than Susan opened her umbrella walked across. Later in her room, I told her, she said next time ask her for it. She is happy to serve clients, in room and outside room. She is talking about the umbrella, mine man!

I had a complaint on the home team; a patrol car was at the side road opposite the condo. Btw 215 pm to 245 pm, maybe brother would throw some lights what the hell happen? 4 man in blue took pictures of a bicycle, they recorded statements and, an above 50s man was talking to them.

Later in Susan’s room, she believe that bicycle was selling fake ciggs, it used to happen, thing is I don’t see any arrest. They are wasting tax payers $, talking about it, let me remind everybody, the last date of income tax filling is 18 April 2012.

No matters, let’s move along, H2 Michelle and, Tingx2 were not there. H7 Carol Joyce, who was busy the usual. Cookie too was door opened for a short while, she walked out for a smoke and, I was taken by her beauty.
H10 Kico Judy Irene not in, inner lane we only have Anna with Eileen. Leeza was there and, it just happened Susan asked me about Leeza’s FR. I told her seldom seen it, but she is next in line if Rina quit the scene.

H12 sweet Joey was applying makeup, I was tempted to take her for old time sake. Helen is back, she looked kind of bored, probably waiting for business.
In H16 Lynn Pat Carol and, Moon? Did I seen wrong, was in business.
H22 inner lane, I saw Nikki and, Michelle were working during this time. After the girls censor their loud moaning, I think they were seeing lesser customers.

I drop by H24 inner lane, Xiao Tian was in business, and somehow she doesn’t ignite the spark. I mean she is pretty, I just do not desire her body.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H10R9 Susan $30 (upgraded to $50)

8 April 2012, Sunday btw 3 pm to 350 pm.

Yes! I was in her room almost an hour. We chat in Canto; it just happened she finished with 2 uncles. They were Q up; I was patient because I wanted her.

Close looking she is 50s, smooth facial/ slim body. Small pointed tits, nice pussy hairs too. I just love her MILF face, had to hand it to her. An 8/ 10.
Friendly and not a time watcher, she threw in crappy massage for ½ hour.

She started by massaging mine hands, legs and hand too. All bull shits, 5/ 10 nothing more. She calls $30 with this service; I would not want to pay her another time for such fuck typed service. Older girls just don’t get it, this generation PT is pure sex, nothing else matters.

I was aroused by watching her slim arms, touch her pussy and, she was dry. She hanged a metal chain around her waist. Kind of sexy, should have taken her doggy but, we did scissor. Actually was thinking of H2 Michelle who thought me this stunt.

I turned around, she set on mine back; continue with the massage, nothing interesting I was losing the urge to fuck her. Susan asked me to turn back to the front, she caps me and blew mine dick. She was all right because it woke up; she was pleased that I told her. A 9/ 10 when I posted it here, she don’t mind actually was happy to get back on the bright lights. She thought only ex GL girls called the shots in this website, no Susan every girls has her chance.

She stared cow girl; I held her down brought her down on the bed. Insert her and ramped away, same time we frenched. It just happened; we slept facing each others, glue our bodies’ tight and, locking lips while I fucked her hard. A 7/ 10 for sex, however her moaning is scary, almost liked crying murdered.

At this point of time, I wanted to finish it soon, so I forced out the sperm. Did it and, kissed her lips for the last time, took out the CD, took her left palm and shot out the rest of mine cum.

RTF her? Hell no, I got mine fantasy fulfilled with nothing else matters.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - H14 R10 Sophia (CAT30)

Really?! Wow!!!

Tried to ups your points for this FR but the system would not allow me! Saying "must spread reputation around before I giving to you again". Rats!

I tried her once but she was dead fish then and now this?! That's good news! Candidate for my RTF list.

Thanks Bro and a great week ahead to everyone.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornedog View Post
Had H14 R10 - Sophia (CAT30)

She was a fighter this one
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 10/10 ( We were battling, She kept on saying MORE MORE and I kept my cum to the max) within 20mins i'm outta there a happy man. and she as well. She gave me a long kiss after i came.

RTF: Hell yeah
Old 09-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience - H14 R10 Sophia (CAT30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Really?! Wow!!!

Tried to ups your points for this FR but the system would not allow me! Saying "must spread reputation around before I giving to you again". Rats!

I tried her once but she was dead fish then and now this?! That's good news! Candidate for my RTF list.

Thanks Bro and a great week ahead to everyone.

Cheers.
Nice FR, trying Upz you like BroFornicator did..Well will go try her too
Old 09-04-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of
Re: 8 April 2012 Sunday btw 2 pm to 350 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

[B]I had a complaint on the home team; a patrol car was at the side road opposite the condo. Btw 215 pm to 245 pm, maybe brother would throw some lights what the hell happen? 4 man in blue took pictures of a bicycle, they recorded statements and, an above 50s man was talking to them.
Actually police are there fairly regularly but not sure what they looking for cos i always get waved to move on. On Fri saw them pulling a BMW to the side and toking to the driver.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Police presence

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
.. police are there fairly regularly .. .
Normal patrol / check - routine / complain by others. Police quite friendly - not to worry. Can also ask them nature of visit - probably routine - to have their presence felt / to deter illegal sex drugs peddling. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1