The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
U mean driver he also not qualify to do.......like dis then can do wat for ?? Middle age crisis lo........
Sell backside. The Full Monty.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all
Re: RTF Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhpcim View Post
Ivy is the 'oldest' bird around now. About 1 year.
She has improved a bit since my last time, and hasn't put on any weight (slightly plump, no issue at all).
She's quite playful and likes to say 'qing ai'.
I really like it when she caresses my dick during AR. And then she reverses it by fingering my ass during the BBBJ.
She's a bit too tight and my dick was aching from the pressure. She agreed to CIM, and I shot a huge load into her mouth. Hehe.
Best session I've had.

Side note on Xiao Wan. Rather plump, but willing to do CIM too.
Sure ivy gives CIM bo?
Old 01-11-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
well at times i guess he deserved it, always treat customers liked they owe him a living
and always giving black face ... talking abt garrick

but his bro is fun and friendly
lol bro, now i know why u say u nt want to go this shop.
garrick is like that one, i talk more to uncle hua but i have to say, the gal standard really not like last time. last time is anyhow pick also quite looker and gd skill, now is like 4d, see luck.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:13 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
lol bro, now i know why u say u nt want to go this shop.
garrick is like that one, i talk more to uncle hua but i have to say, the gal standard really not like last time. last time is anyhow pick also quite looker and gd skill, now is like 4d, see luck.
ya uncle hua better to talk ... all the old regular will prefer uncle hua

well the girl standard as i can say dropped a big time if really to compare with their last standard

maybe the incentives become lesser hee
Old 01-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Sell backside. The Full Monty.
Aiyah...no meat de....kana bone leh
Old 01-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i thought this house is fc barcelona of geylang?
Old 02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Didn't go this house for months. Who are the pretty chicks and ang pai now?
Old 03-11-2013, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
ya uncle hua better to talk ... all the old regular will prefer uncle hua

well the girl standard as i can say dropped a big time if really to compare with their last standard

maybe the incentives become lesser hee
true lo, the gal standard really cmi nowadays. jin sian. anyway else to recommend? use to go YTL but after jin jin and bei bei left, no point going there anymore
Old 03-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

I went there earlier today and tried Xiao Mei from Guangzhou.

She had nice B cup books with pink nipples. Her ass was a bit flat but I'm nitpicking. She had a very pleasant looking face but not to the point of being super pretty. The most outstanding part about her looks was her red waist length hair, which I really liked.

She was friendly and very professional. We chat and joked around a bit so the atmosphere was not awkward. The GFE was quite low but in return her service was solid. Even though SOP was standard, she executed everything well; the cat-bath, ass-rimming etc.

The fucking was not too bad except for the one complaint I have; I feel that her pussy is not as tight as I would have liked. It's not loose, but the sensation loses out to other girls I've fucked before simply because they were tighter.

Still, looking at her facial expressions and grabbing her boobs, I managed to cum while in doggy.

After that we chat for a short while, mostly about my weight-loss efforts (bui bui bopian )

All in all, I would rate her 7/10.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
U are wrong! Keewee will tell you he only goto fuckshop L1809 bcos he is the Promoter and OKT Runner of L1809.. He promoting L1809 WL aggressively and oso used clone Tinhamodek to write fr on Tina 1809 & clone bbqchiz to write a fake FR on Mango from 1809.. 2 days ago Xiaogaokia and I saw him posted a FR on Mango which was first posted by clone bbqchiz. He realised his mistake and so signed up as premium member so tat he can delete his post and replaced it wid another not related post to avoid kenna caught tat bbqchiz is his clone. Too late for him bcos Xiaogaokia & I saw everything b4 he deleted his post. He forgotten to log off his main acct b4 posting bbqchiz FR on Mango. Wakakaka..
Fake FR is better than no FR. Clone scolding another clone is no glory

If you want to spam, please do so in 1809 thread and not everywhere
Old 04-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
What nonsense are u tokking??! I definitely do not want to waste my hard earned $$$ on WL that are not proven and do not want to be fooled by fake FR. Plz use your brain when u open your big mouth lah.
Like i say, if you think they are promoter of 1809, go to the 1809 and spam.

Reading fake FR is better than your spam. You threaten to expose them and yet no action so far...No Action Talk Only (NATO)
Old 07-11-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Power Tan, Number One.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 08-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bhpcim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: RTF Ivy

Ivy CIM. No question.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gavronaldo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Xiao wan still around? missed her meaty body ...and solid boobs fuck and JG with oil
Old 12-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavronaldo View Post
Xiao wan still around? missed her meaty body ...and solid boobs fuck and JG with oil
Oh yes, she is still around and provides good service. I agree that her body and boobs are solid. I had her two days ago and left 1654A happily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1