The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
My Fav place 12yrs ago..

I was there about 2yrs back and rate remains unchanged ever at 5000Bht.

No inflation.. I like
One thing good abt SC is that they dun give commision to whoever bring you there.
Old 29-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockburn View Post
Kabuki, kiss lounge etc
Any comments, 1st timer lol tks in advance
this ktv gals some of them consume drugs.

beware bro!
Old 29-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Many advices here in this thread. Please surf and search..you may find your gem.
Should be "Much ADVICE here in this thread.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "Much ADVICE here in this thread.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.
Oops, typo.

Advice appreciated.

Much thanks (or thank?)
Old 29-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lauliao;5534262]
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
No problem Bro Thai31, next time we go for drink if i happen to go there again.

U r right abt the selection is quite limited in SKY...However the price is still the same in most farms there, mostly 2k baht. As for Kiss Lounge also no change (3200-3900 baht )[/QUOTE]

bro,ST or LT?
Interesting to learn something here.
Old 30-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My Fav place 12yrs ago..

No inflation.. I like
Looks like we had the same taste bro! Was also a fav place for me to pick good companions but as many have noted thier quality has dropped over the years!
Old 30-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vainkampf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just joined the site and a BIG Sawatdee Khrab to all here

First time posting and kudos to all who had been painstakingly keeping this on for so many years. Just came across this site and I was kind of mesmerised by the inputs of forummers all these years onto Haadyai, my most beloved place of all Thailand,

I just love the ways you guys share and share alike all those wonderful infos and lobangs (no puns) and also the camaraderies that was so visible on this particular subject.

I am becoming a fan of the exploits of our Grandmasters and Tai Shifus of this site.

Thanks for a good read, though I just skimmed the last 50 pages and there're 550 more pages to go.
Old 30-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
South warned of New Year bomb attacks

Report from The Nation dated Thursday 30.12.2010 :-

South warned of New Year bomb attacks

An explosion in Narathiwat's Ba Cho district in the deep South left four civilians wounded, while intelligence reports have warned against insurgent car-bomb attacks in the region over the New Year period.

Yesterday's home-made bomb, 15kg of explosives in a fire extinguisher, was placed in a Mazda pickup with a fake Songkhla licence plate and parked on Phetkasem Road, not far from the Ba Cho police station.

Security camera footage shows the driver as a well-dressed middle-aged man in white shirt and black pants.

The blast, detonated by mobile-phone signals at around 8.40am, targeted the mobile patrol of a Navy taskforce but narrowly missed its target. The explosion wounded four bystanders, three of whom were road construction workers

--- KatoeyNewsNetWork
Old 30-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My Fav place 12yrs ago..

No inflation.. I like
have not patronise this place, not the same league as you... 5000 very x lo.... heard shifted one floor up........
Old 30-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
have not patronise this place, not the same league as you... 5000 very x lo.... heard shifted one floor up........
Hey buddy apek..

I didnt have the convenience of a good guide le.. I was ONLY brought to this place..

Unfortunately, i didnt know you then.. hurhurhur

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 30-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey buddy apek..

I didnt have the convenience of a good guide le.. I was ONLY brought to this place..

Unfortunately, i didnt know you then.. hurhurhur
Hello Buddy,

At least your guide see you got up......

Wish you all the BEST for 2011 and many more years to cum......
Old 30-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=Botarbolampar;5539846]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post

Bro Botarbolampar, i tot u only keen to eat "pho bo"?
Old 30-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
Looks like we had the same taste bro! Was also a fav place for me to pick good companions but as many have noted thier quality has dropped over the years!
Hehe..long time no chat bud...

Me only 1 taste in Hatyai le.. cos when i frequented Hatyai, i go with a bunch of guys and they only go SC.. so I am forced to go

Managed to have 4 KCs there...can bonk and pay later on next trip type..

After all these talks about SC.. kinda miss them.. any plans for you to go??

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 30-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hello Buddy,

At least your guide see you got up......

Wish you all the BEST for 2011 and many more years to cum......
Wish u all the best for 2011 till 2099

Old 30-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Botarbolampar;5539846]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post

Wah..

U Vietnam resident also coming Hatyai??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1