The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 18
ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!
Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Great FR! I guessed you must have received the same level of 'shiokness' as me.

My 4 humble pts for u!
Hi bro iluvmiki

Yeah man! You can say that again Kudos to you for discovering such a gem..... and thks for your UPZ, too.

Recalling the scenes in the bathroom is enuff to give me a hard on liao *GRIN*

ITG
Old 19-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideastogo View Post
Hi bro iluvmiki

Yeah man! You can say that again Kudos to you for discovering such a gem..... and thks for your UPZ, too.

Recalling the scenes in the bathroom is enuff to give me a hard on liao *GRIN*

ITG

Bro wala was the one that discovered her first.

I'm just providing some additional help for her

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 19-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Although we are going to miss her as she is not coming back anymore, but it is actually good news for bros that really care for her... She might have earned enuff $$$ and wanted to lead a stable lifestyle in China, settle down and get married with doting husband and lovable kids...

If she has to come back and work again, it may make us "shiok" temporarily but does it may make her happy at all??? Maybe yes, maybe no...Anyway, wishing her all the best to her future endeavours
Old 19-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 18
ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!ideastogo is one of the Best!

Well said, bro kefuso. I think XX will receive a lot of well wishes from those bros that have 'supported' her in one way or another.
Old 19-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
brany_kong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro pls share her contact. Thanks
Old 19-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4522 / Power: 23
SSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond reputeSSSS69SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm...wonder what's troubling her?

Any bros care to enlighten us if you hear of anything from her?
Last night I was with her....I think she is ok leh...
Old 20-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
goodfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for sharing the contact. Finally had a session with her this evening as I had missed her on Tue due to different timing. However, no chance to experience the wonderful service some bro has enjoyed in the bathroom as she said she had already just bathe. So no choice 'lan lan' have to bath alone.

Looks, service and body and boobs are like what the other bros have already said. Especially her catbath and BBBJ, can be considered one of the best I have tried. The slutty CFM look when she do the BJ makes you cannot tahan. Her breast is also damn nice to squeeze and her big nipples so protruding and shiok to suck. The other good thing about her is that she won't rush you and you can take your time to play with her.

Unfortunately, she's going back soon and probably won't be coming back. All the best to her.
Old 20-09-2008, 02:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dan80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: Tall, elegant, perfect-figured Xiao Xue (with pics)

hi, bro. can pm me her contact no? thanks.... she look so sweet and cute will write a good fr for her once try
Old 20-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro wala was the one that discovered her first.

I'm just providing some additional help for her
Infact after you started a new thread on her, it did boost more business and gave me less pressure
Thinking of it I got to thank you
Old 20-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to iluvmiki's contact, met Xiao Xue yesterday nite. My fav, Coco, still down with flu.
She arrived within 5 minutes. Told me she just nearby.
A lot had been said about her, so keep it short.

FR Summary
Name : Think she got various names....hehe.
Origin : Chongqing
Dressing : Yup, the famous sexy blue dress with black heels. Black flora bra and lacy flora panties. I asked her to wear just the blue dress without undies when on the bed.
Look : Minimal make up. Shoulder length straight hair with nice perfumed smell. I checked and it is Miracle by Lancome. Real stuff costing RMB400. Slutty look. Acceptable in my standard.
Showering : Not offered. Told me she showered before meeting me. I asked again, she said NO. Minus point.
Body : 1.63m. Slim, athletic type. Curvy. Got front and back type. Great figure for bonking type. She got nice long slender legs!
Boobs : Her best assets. Soft, perky 36Bs. Light brownish pink nipples for sucking.
Skin : Fair and feels super smooth. She got nice fingers and legs. Got maintain type.
Armpit : Shaven bah.
Pussy : Small sparse bush. Tight pinkish love lips. No smell.
Catbath : Lick my nipples very wet and furious.
Frenching : Very wet and furious. No ciggy smell! She told me before meeting she dun smoke. She got Listerine and eat Ricolas. Plus point.
Fingering : Rubbing and fingering allowed. Super WET on rubbing and once my finger enter, flood liao. No smell!!
BJ (with cap or without) : Didn't request. I got no problem getting super hard with her nice figure and smooth skin.
FJ (Capped of course): Super horny and responsive. Soft moans. Will hugged you tight. I exploded after 10 thrusts. Didn't clean up for me though.
Service : No rush and accommodating.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty. Keeps giggling. Keeps saying I very cute. Like a small boy.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room).
RTF : Unlikely. Quite a straight forward bonk, not much GFE. I like SYTs better.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today will be her last working day.....

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 21-09-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute

bro miki, can pm me her contacts? i like to ask her out for shopping and dinner tomorrow
Old 22-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
toyo99 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, can pm me xiao xue contact. thks
Old 22-09-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
bo chap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With thanks to bro iluvmiki, i managed to meet up with xx yesterday.
Here is my report.

First look, was quite dark so didnt see to clearly thought ok lah more of a plain jane. Chatty, friendly wasnt rushing for time like other FLs. Very Gf feeling.
Cutting short of intro.
We went to check in to a nice resort like hotel. Felt like having affair with someone i like cos the place was romantic not like the usual fire and forget 81 hotels. Went in and begin to change to our birthday suits. Wow nice figure smooth boobs are just proportional and feels original not like silicon fake feeling.
When bathing and let her wash me while i stand there feeling like a king. nice sia! then come the nice boobs soaping hehe... song till jurong man! and i began to soap her too covering her boobs back front ass, slowly running down the cracks till i can feel her oyster. inner thighs think she enjoys it too hehe...
After the warmup in the bath we proceed to bed. One thing for sure, unlike the other FL she leaves all the lights on didnt bother abt switching off any at all ++ points.
Proceed to lie down while she starts to service me. Started off with catbath, and light mouth to mouth kisses and slowly attacking down to my chest teasing my no2 and at this point from her side face view she does look like makiyo the jap in the taiwan variaty shows. sure make no2 stand high like the barrier at the car park haha. then she attacks my no2 with poping sound wow song man! all this while i just lie there enjoying it so decided to do some attack too i request her to turn around and she agrees. hmm no funny smell on the oyster nice small butt just that her oyster is a bit small but cleanly shaved. started probing with my tongue teasing her crit. she must have like it cos she started to suck my no2 hard can feel her warm mouth and liquid from her mouth. while teasing and licking her i ocassionally stroke her tiny butt hole and the region between oyster and butt hole. that must have hit the jackpot as i feel the intensity of her BBBJ. just before i could stop her she grab a cd and pleaded me to enter.
She's tight as she slowly lower herself in cowgal position. can feel her gripping and squeezing my no2. after a good 5mins of pumping and squeezing of her boobs i decided to take charge and turn her over in missionary. looking at her face makes me want to come faster so i flip her sideways and do her for a handful more stoke before changing her to doggie and pump her all the way.
overall stats:
looks: 7/10 looks like makiyo when she is blowing me +1.5points
figure: slim, smooth skin, 6/10 if not of the two scars as mentioned b4
gf feeling: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
positions: 69, missionary, side, doggie think all can lah but i didnt venture far enough 9/10:
FJ: 8/10 tight
frenching: yah think its cos we took listerin together? hehe so i no bad breath? 7/10
overall: 8/10 $$ well spent for the 2hr i need
unfortunately she's not intending to come bk.
Once again thanks to bro iluvmiki for such good lobang!
Can up u leh duno why...
Old 22-09-2008, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sinjiyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm contact bro thanks man buay tahan liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1