The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

Location: Pontian,JB, Singapore and Bangkok, and now back to Singapore
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 23
SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
this move definately rocks, remmeber this 1 the most cus this is the 1st movie i watched with my current girl 3+ yrs back ahha i still have that ticket stub from PS. lol

anyone here has the downloads for this movie?
Willing to offer to who ever that willing to compress the DVD. Having 2 version with me now. 3 hours with english subtitle and original 5 hours
From JB to Singapore
15 and 1/2 months in Bangkok.
now i had left LOS
Miss there, lifestyle, people, more and more.
Sad Sad Sad
Old 21-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Samster

SmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmallD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
opps, cannnot edit liao, so i post again.

Midnight My Love
Recommanded by Arpnam lovers haha

Director: Kongdej Jaturanrasmee
Cast: Petchtai Wongkamlao a.k.a Mum Jokmok a.k.a “Dirty Balls”, Woranut Wongsawan
Year: 2005
Running Time: 91 minutes

a lonely set in his ways middle age taxi driver, and he keeps his typical humor tied in a straightjacket as he remains passive and almost uncommunicative throughout the film. Much of this as viewers learn later is due to a shocking episode in his past that seems to have sucked the life out of him. He does the late shift on the empty streets of Bangkok and prefers it that way – when he can drive and listen to a radio station that plays old fashioned ballads, radio soap operas and reads letters from the lovelorn and lost in the big city. His days pass one like every other one as he isolates himself from all but a few other taxi drivers.

One evening he sees a young woman being mistreated by a man, but minds his own business and drives away – but a few nights later he picks her up along with her co-workers in front of a large massage parlor and drives her home. He begins to make a point of being there at the closing hour every night and soon Nual (Woranut – a TV soap star) begins to hire him to take her home every night and slowly tries to bring him out of his shell by treating him to McDonalds and shopping in the mall. As lovely as she is, she is just as empty in her own way – losing a bit of her soul to every client that chooses her behind the glass fishbowl. Bati writes to the radio DJ “Our jobs are similar. Once I’ve delivered my passenger I don’t know where to go because the destination was not mine. It is the same with her”

But just as you begin to lie back in comfort waiting for the inevitable romance to take place, the film suddenly takes a startling dark turn that throws many of these expectations into a drainage ditch, but when all seems lost an ending that seems inspired by the ending of “Comrades: A Love Story” will warm your cold heart and colder feet. There are no passionate fireworks in the film – it is extremely simple and much of the time it is Bati just listening to his station and imagining himself in the radio soaps (the only sections where Jokmok is more like his usual self as he parodies them wonderfully). As good as Woranut is – and she received a Thai film nomination for her role – the fact that she is stunningly lovely makes the romance take on a bit of a fantasy aspect – it really is hard to imagine her with the suppressed much older Bati – but nevertheless you sure want them to be. This is the director’s second film – his first was the well-received Sayew and he also wrote the script to “The Letter”, a very popular tear drenched romance from a few years ago.

I have this movie in my old HDD, but i cant upload until i buy myself an external hdd cover, CPU died :P

but this is 1 of the touching stories around, and Noon is sooooooooooo sweet
i will give it a 2.3-3/5. sorry only having DVD not able to compress as my computer are slow
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 21-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Jan Dara (Thai: จัน ดารา) - another movie that many would have crowded the box office for the love of christy chung. i guess this was a case of what they may say, $ talks. rich man can afford many wives & concubines... the old man was literally screwing most of the women living under his roof. towards the end, there's narrator utters about karma issues as well.

i rate it: 3¼* out of a possible 5*

Directed by: Nonzee Nimibutr
Produced by: Peter Chan, Jo Jo Yuet-chun Hui, Duangkamol Limcharoen, Nonzee Nimibutr
Written by: Nonzee Nimibutr, Sirapak Paoboonkerd, Utsana Phleungtham
Starring: Suwinit Panjamawat, Christy Chung, Eakarat Sarsukh, Wipawee Charoenpura, Patharawarin Timkul
Music by: Chartchai Pongprapapan, Pakawat Waiwitaya
Cinematography: Nattawut Kittikhun
Editing by: Sunij Asavinikul

Synopsis
Jan is a young man growing up in 1930s Siam in a wealthy, dysfunctional family where sex has a huge impact on everyone's lives. Jan Dara is viewed by his father, Khun Luang, as cursed, since his mother died in childbirth. The abusive Luang is a womaniser who has sex with many woman in front of the portrait of his late wife.

The younger sister of Jan's mother, Aunt Waad, is brought in to care for Jan. Luang has sexual relations with her, which raises causes young Jan to be jealous, since he has developed feelings for Waad. Waad and Luang have a daughter, who is the apple of Luang's eye. From the beginning, he teaches her to hate the "bastard Jan". Waad, in return, treats Jan like her own son and despises Kaew.

Later another of Khun Luang's women, the sophisticated nymphomaniac Boonlueang, moves into a guesthouse on the estate, and she teaches Jan his first lessons in the ways of love.

Jan is then framed for the rape of Kaew, who was having relations with the son of one of the family's maids. But it is Jan who ends up punished for Kaew's transgressions. Later, it emerges that Kaew is pregnant. To smooth over the damage to the family's reputation, Jan is asked to return to the family estate and is forced into an arranged marriage with his half-sister Kaew. He does so, as long as he's promised the deed to the estate, which he views as a form of vindication against his father for the abuse he endured from him during his childhood.

Kaew, meanwhile, enters into a lesbian relationship with Boonlueang. Further, she refuses to have the baby she's carrying, and with Boonlueang's assistance, performs a bloody, self-administered abortion.

Jan subsequently finds himself repeating the libidinous patterns of his father, going as far as to have sex with a maid in his father's sitting room, in front of the portrait of his mother. Jan wonders why he can't escape the cycle of sexual abuse started by his father. Then it is revealed that Jan is the product of a gang rape of his mother.

Awards
2001 Thailand National Film Association Awards: Best art direction (for Ek Iemchuen); best cinematography (for Nattawut Kittikhun). Also nominated for best screenplay and best sound.
  • Best Editing – Assanee Assawinikul/Thanin Thiankaew, Star Entertainment Awards, 2002
  • Best Cinematography – Nattawut Kittikun, Suppannahong Award, 2001
  • Best Art Direction – Ek Eamchuen, Suppannahong Award, 2001
  • Best Supporting Actress – Vipavee Charoenbura, Entertainment Critics Association Award, 2001
In addition to its premiere at the 2001 Toronto International Film Festival, Jan Dara has also screened at the Vancouver International Film Festival, London Film Festival, Pusan International Film Festival, International Film Festival Rotterdam and the San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival.

source for reference
cinemasia

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 21-09-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD View Post
Willing to offer to who ever that willing to compress the DVD. Having 2 version with me now. 3 hours with english subtitle and original 5 hours

i would be willing to help.
Old 21-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Virgin Trade.

Summary:
Filmmaker Stuart Kershaw embarks on a journey through Thailand's red light districts to investigate the world's largest sex industry. This exploration of international sex tourism turns expectation on its head, in an expedition that is as brutal in its honesty as it is unexpected in its conclusions. But who are the victims? Are parents selling their children into brothels to finance lavish Western lifestyles? Or do orphans fill the demand - smuggled into sex-work after disasters like the Tsunami? Stuart bulldozes a host of Thailand's urban myths whilst viciously affirming widespread exploitation and deceit.

as promised here are the the files, 4 parts, download all 4 parts before unzipping.

Enjoy!

Download all 4 parts here
Old 21-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
i would be willing to help.
how to pass to u? heheheheh
From JB to Singapore
now i had left LOS
Sad Sad Sad
Old 21-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Virgin Trade.
as promised here are the the files, 4 parts, download all 4 parts before unzipping.

Enjoy!
Thanks alot bro vm.
Old 22-09-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallD View Post
Hi,

I got this original DVD from DVD shop @ one of the BTS three months ago. Can't recall which station, It cost me 200 Bahts for 2 DVD movies as the shop was having a retail promotion. It's indeed a nice movie, quite action pack, the ancient time of fighting. But my friend borrowed the DVD & lost it. Buy the original version as it comes with the Thai censor board endorsement, not only the quality is good at the same time @ the SG custom, when the ICS officer checks the DVD, show them the receipt & the DVD cover with the thai authority's endorsement, just tell them this is original not pirated copy. They unlikely penalise us, the most they will ask us to submit the DVD to censor board for further screening. Cheers.
Old 22-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ec6420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Virgin Trade.

Summary:
Filmmaker Stuart Kershaw embarks on a journey through Thailand's red light districts to investigate the world's largest sex industry. This exploration of international sex tourism turns expectation on its head, in an expedition that is as brutal in its honesty as it is unexpected in its conclusions. But who are the victims? Are parents selling their children into brothels to finance lavish Western lifestyles? Or do orphans fill the demand - smuggled into sex-work after disasters like the Tsunami? Stuart bulldozes a host of Thailand's urban myths whilst viciously affirming widespread exploitation and deceit.

Enjoy!

Download all 4 parts here
what software that i can play these files with my computer?
Old 22-09-2007, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec6420 View Post
what software that i can play these files with my computer?
unzip the file and use media player to play lor
Old 22-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

VMtech... I like Th movies too...! Remember?

The horror genre is also nice esp when the female protagonist is damn chio..!

The V-trade good? The feed is ok it seems, quite smooth & quick enuf.

Last edited by chanyboy; 22-09-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Old 22-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
VMtech... I like Th movies too...! Remember?

The horror genre is also nice esp when the female protagonist is damn chio..!

The V-trade good? The feed is ok it seems, quite smooth & quick enuf.
v-trade?
ok la download and see see, just for information

anyway, anyone here has the downloads for Alone with subtitles?
Old 22-09-2007, 05:55 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
issan_madboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows of any shops selling bangkok dangerous?would like to get my hands on a copy as it is a cult classic.
Old 22-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

This Bangkok Dangerous, I ever went to JB to find. They say no longer in circulation.

Went to Thailand, they say its 97, and no longer in circulation too.

The only place to lay hands on the physical stuff is probably to try HK websites.

*For info, seems Bangkok Dangerous remake will be available next year 2008 starring Nicholas Cage. (omg, y him)

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 22-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Thanks bro VMTECH for sharing the file
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1