The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2003, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chlgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, lament, to help me find my way, can you provide the address of Kampong Pub and Yoko? Joo Chiat Road is rather long. Thanks.
Old 16-10-2003, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BEAST KING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face

Dear Bros,

Im a regular at jazzy 51 and used to have tirak there....just a word of advice....always remember to pay tips after you rubba rubba with girls cos i ever witness eights gals whacking up three guys over the fact that the guys did noy PAY ANY TIPS.

In general, jazzy is a nice place to cheong but most of the thai puyi there are all money minded and always like to gohok mak mak...so dun always take their words completely.

Regards
Beast King
Old 16-10-2003, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
so - anyone wanna chiong nah nah tonite?
quick quick b4 bro lament mia
Old 17-10-2003, 12:28 PM
Samster

darkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nah Nah KTV at Joo Chiat

thanks all bros who choing w me to dis 'new' place last nite.

location: level 2, joo chiat road, above the roti-prata coffee shop. its betw east point ktv and hotel 81 joo chiat

time: 8.45pm.
up the stairs, door opens to a rather cosy size bar cum some ktv rms - sm/m/L rms -
the largest ktv rm looks big - like can sit 30 ppl - gd for birthday celeb...orgy...kekeke
rms all quite clean, simple decor, sound system not bad due to quite new - can actually sing w/o too much distortion(not like some ktvs we know...)
gers: at 9pm like ghost town....hardly any gers
10pm knn, still no gers - wanna fo n chiong oder ktv oredi, maybe GS......
wait...gers slowly comin in.....decide to stay
10.30pm more bros join in...more gers cum but start to butterfly oso..
11pm some bros left for 51jazzy - more happening der
12am i wanna go back oredi - visa expiring.....scully saw 1 very chio ger - kana sot dio - boh pian, play some more...wah dis one body dam shiok man....dim e lights...rabaraba
finali left at 1am but some bros stay on....
total damage $188 for 5 jugs, rm foc
i giv overall rating of 6 (lucky last min the chio ger come in if not i post cmi oredi)
seems like nah nah happening onli starts after 10pm - best time 11pm - 1am - but meybe becuz most customers oso cum at dis time..
rtf - 50%....maybe to bonk the chio ger...kekeke

cheers!
Old 17-10-2003, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
4 hours plus and you guys drink barely 5 jugs........

anyway, one of your bro the one wearing spec whom went out with the Viet gal..... let him know the gal jus left for vietnam today as i was there to send my gal off.

i was there ..... i will pop by and talk to you guys wheneve you drop by......

sorry about the gals, trying to infuse a new group of gals and it takes time ...........
Old 17-10-2003, 03:19 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Kampong Pub and Yoko is in the section of joo chiat nearest to katong mall.... it is just near the joo chiat CC.
Old 17-10-2003, 03:21 PM
Samster

by the way, the norm is at least 7 jugs before room FOC .... for your case, manager say you guys hopeless so no choice and besides your 1st time here never mind.....
Old 17-10-2003, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by dove
Hi,

Any bros got FR with a prc at GS KTV by the name of Li Ping??? I have tried to get her out but she refused.
Is she the chubby chubby cute type and profess to work in a factory in bishan...................
Old 17-10-2003, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by BEAST KING
... a regular at jazzy 51...just a word of advice....always remember to pay tips .... cos i ever witness eights gals whacking up three guys......most of the thai puyi .... are money minded........
Bro, be fair in your comments about the gals. most regard me as a brother. besides they have to make a living. the coin has 2 sides.

The incident happen because the customer sat with the same viet gal 2-3 times before but everytime leave b4 giving tips. That nite, the gal sat with him and joke that he always go without giving tips and he slapped the gal.

1 thing u folks must learn, never mess with viet gals. In viet history, there are more heroines than heroes.

As for the thais, they have to pay their pimp a $100 a nite to work in Jazzy. However sometimes they do come back on trips where they dun have to work and thats when you get them free.
Old 17-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Samster

anyway, for the next 1 month or so, I am free every tuesday but will be free only after 10 as i am learning the viet language now.

after class, i should be hitting joo chiat to drink. next week i should be going jazzy.

anyway, one of my viet gf just went back today so i am left with one headache.................
Old 17-10-2003, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by lament
by the way, the norm is at least 7 jugs before room FOC .... for your case, manager say you guys hopeless so no choice and besides your 1st time here never mind.....
so...must thank u 4 the discount loh...

anw y u never cum n say hello - or maybe u did but we dun know is u ...kekeke
Old 17-10-2003, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Imager is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Is she the chubby chubby cute type and profess to work in a factory in bishan...................
Li Peng is a gal from shanghai, she's slim and quite pretty for her age. She doesn't go to bed with any other guy unless she likes u. Best part is that she didn't charge me a single cent. We actually had a few occasions liao, very wet.
Old 18-10-2003, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro, be fair in your comments about the gals. most regard me as a brother. besides they have to make a living. the coin has 2 sides.

The incident happen because the customer sat with the same viet gal 2-3 times before but everytime leave b4 giving tips. That nite, the gal sat with him and joke that he always go without giving tips and he slapped the gal.

1 thing u folks must learn, never mess with viet gals. In viet history, there are more heroines than heroes.

As for the thais, they have to pay their pimp a $100 a nite to work in Jazzy. However sometimes they do come back on trips where they dun have to work and thats when you get them free.

I dont get the last sentence on the "free" part. Can you please elaborate, tks
Old 18-10-2003, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 23
Strider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrider_sG is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Well Bro Lament, glad to have met you. Come on we go not to drink but just have gathering and tcss. Also if the objective is to get gers, drinking also dun come along side. Anyway, I know that the ger have left. From what I know she would be back.
Old 18-10-2003, 05:28 PM
alan803

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
coming to singapore

I wiill be in town with a mate on the 22nd Oct for two days. Those pubs from joo chiat seems pretty good. Can someone give direction to the best. Please understand that this is my first trip back to singapore for more than 8 years so you have to be very specific.

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1