The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
Eagle88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblee1963 View Post
Just think, the FLs are charging $80 for 2 hours with 2 shots, how much can the OKT make? $10 per customer? How to track is another good question by one Bro.
I will be zap for this. Some Okt indeed make alot if he is good in getting girls under his wings. I have heard of a long lost okt who was charging not by slot but my month. Some of the girls are charging only $60. He collect each girls up to S$600 monthly. Before he cease operations, he was having about 12 girls at any one time. Do your sum.

Boblee. You may be helping for free but end of the day, surely you get rewarded in one way or another. There is no free food in this world. Go toilet also must pay now.

Last edited by Eagle88; 21-10-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 21-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle88 View Post
I will be zap for this. Some Okt indeed make alot if he is good in getting girls under his wings. I have heard of a long lost okt who was charging not by slot but my month. His girls some are charging only $60.Each girls up to S$600 monthly. Before he cease operations, he was having about 12 girls at any one time. Do your sum.

Boblee. You may be helping for free but end of the day, surely you get rewarded in one way or another. There is no free food in this world. Go toilet also must pay now.
maybe he get free bj per session ?
Old 21-10-2009, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Wei_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FXXX you SammyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZinTwo View Post
you better work hard , gaming clan sure have lottsa lobang for server ba.

Definitely will work hard to find lobang lor.
Theirs is a online multiplayer server which is highly intensive. Also got website with forum, plus voice communication server

Maybe I will become the next Forum Consultant here with 50 rep power??

Edit:
As i understand, the PRCs pay about 35K RMB per year to get their 2 years work permit. So 2 years is about SGD$14K or SGD$583 per month. Have not count their rental, living expenses, phone bills etc.... So really not easy for them

As mentioned, most dont mind paying if it is indeed helping them get business.
I know of home owners charge them $100 per month for helping them advertise.

So whoever helps PRC and by 1 or 2 months there are really results, they dont mind the occasional free sex, meal or token angbao.
That being the case, maybe my suggestion earlier would work? Let them run the ad for a month, see the results from the FRs, then charge them lor?

Last edited by Wei_Ge; 21-10-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Additional Info
Old 21-10-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei_Ge View Post
Definitely will work hard to find lobang lor.
Theirs is a online multiplayer server which is highly intensive. Also got website with forum, plus voice communication server

Maybe I will become the next Forum Consultant here with 50 rep power??
what can u do with 50 rep pwer
me only 0
got different ?
Old 21-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Wei_Ge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniboy View Post
what can u do with 50 rep pwer
me only 0
got different ?
Got 50 power then everyday nothing to do zap people lor
Old 21-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got 50 power then everyday nothing to do zap people lor
zap liao negative and then post le must wait for acception
very sian leh

i just come out of zone
Old 21-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As one Bro have mentioned, why not you have different grade of collecting fee. For full OKT one amount, for those who wan to share and exchange info another amount.

Cheers
You start a thread and FUCK me and now you offer me "Cheers"?

I already have two different grades. Those who have vested interests have to pay whereas those who are simply sharing info can do so for FREE.

However, those who place the disclaimer "I am not her OKT.. just "helping" the girl" in their posts shouldn't assume that the mod is born yesterday.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Edit:
As i understand, the PRCs pay about 35K RMB per year to get their 2 years work permit. So 2 years is about SGD$14K or SGD$583 per month. lor?

Maybe you get it wrong. 35K RMB is for 2 years and not 1 year. No one is going to pay 35K RMB for a 1 year permit. For "legal" permit holder, they jolly know that they are here to earn and save the 2nd year salary as the 1st year salary is only good enuff to cover for all their pre-paid"expenses".

Just Imagine a PRC coming to Sg to work as a cleaner earning $800/mth will do the calculation.
Old 21-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You start a thread and FUCK me and now you offer me "Cheers"?

I already have two different grades. Those who have vested interests have to pay whereas those who are simply sharing info can do so for FREE.

However, those who place the disclaimer "I am not her OKT.. just "helping" the girl" in their posts shouldn't assume that the mod is born yesterday.
i begin to like this host
very smart expecially last paragraph i agreed totally
alot of sbf bros say not OKT but after trying the fls and you will know who is OKT or not

u know who u are

lee li
Old 21-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also put the gals at that forum, so which part of me that tell u that I am a OKT, my Cock? If you got no proof, dun assume. I know you are a OKT, are u speaking for all the OKTs?

To All Bros that supported me, no point talking here, if not you will be zapped like hell.Thanks for all your support.
Bro,
I think you read my post wrongly. I said you are not an okt.

I said you post on FLs from a website, which means OKT. That is to mean that the website owner is an OKT, not you.

Anyway, I've no intention of quarrelling with you. I just see that this thread is a good opportunity for fellow bros to understand the concept of advertising in this forum.

Whatever.
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 04:32 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

people...to be honest
i didn;t expect sam to list down the operating cost.
now that he has done that which he really don't have to.
i think it is time to put the matter to rest...

i believe if you have constructive suggestions on
how to improvethe system
sam will be more than willing to listen....

end of the day...we should just be glad that we have a forum
to come to and share our lobangs'..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 21-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As i understand, the PRCs pay about 35K RMB per year to get their 2 years work permit. So 2 years is about SGD$14K or SGD$583 per month. Have not count their rental, living expenses, phone bills etc.... So really not easy for them

As mentioned, most dont mind paying if it is indeed helping them get business.
I know of home owners charge them $100 per month for helping them advertise.

So whoever helps PRC and by 1 or 2 months there are really results, they dont mind the occasional free sex, meal or token angbao.
That being the case, maybe my suggestion earlier would work? Let them run the ad for a month, see the results from the FRs, then charge them lor?
I think your point is very valid but I want to qualify my statement here.

I too believe that if the ads help, the FLs won't mind paying. But I personally don't think FLs by themselves should pay the rates of OKT, if they need to pay at all. OKTs pay $660 for 2 months but they can advertise for any number of FLS under their wings. I might be wrong here but mod can always correct me.

I think FL on their own should pay a different rate for each thread they or their supporter start, if they need to pay at all.

Personally, I don't think they should pay.

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Fuck you SammyBoy

good post Bro...upz
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Your last statement is correct. It's not easy for mod to weed out the OKT in disguise.

I understand where you are coming from bro. But as for TS case, although he's not an OKT, he's promoting girls from another website which means an OKT.

OKTs will think of ways to "penetrate" this forum to promote their biz for free. One way, like I said, there are unsuspecting bro here who are made use by other OKTs to promote their girls here. These OKTs know that business from SBF exceeds their biz from other forums, etc. But they want the biz without paying. It's not right.

Then another is get the FLs to post themselves, acting as if she's on her own. Mods only became aware when fellow bros book them, go for their session and found out that they are under OKTs. They then inform the mods, and that is why you see "innocent" FLs acting blur as to why their threads are deleted.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Anyway, I just want to make some suggestions that can more or less show that a samster is really sharing a contact and is not an OKT.

First post an FR. I think this is necessary as I've seen some threads where the samster is promoting/helping an FL but has not even engage her services.

Second, when fellow bros PM for contacts, the contact must be of the FL - There are some whereby we need to contact the TS for the TS to make arrangements. The reason being the FL is afraid, shy, won't answer unfamiliar number, TS want to screen or whatever. No can do. It's either the FL number or none. TS may ask for samster's number as assurance as I think this is the norm as he may want to give it to the FL so that the FL can countercheck whenever she receives an sms or call.

Then I don't think the TS should be the only one providing the FL contact in his thread. If fellow samsters tried the services of the FL and don't mind to help provide the contact number of the FL, I don't see any reason why TS will disagree as long as they don't start another thread. I don't think any person who is helping, is able to do it 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week so if TS intention is to really help the FL, I don't think he will object to that and say no, only he can give the contact out. OR if the FL disagrees, ask her to then find her own business.

I'm sure there be some rebuttal to my suggestions. Good. Constructive criticism is good. If you can fine tune the suggestions, or has a good one, why not?

My 2 baht worth.
Tee Vee
Old 21-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dkgg09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Hi Master sammyboyfor, may I check with you if one just simply want to share info (FL's contact with bros here), without any vested interests, can one start a new thread for the FL? and how do you verify if the person is sharing for free or sharing with vested interests? Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread