The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-12-2020, 04:40 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

visited taozi after long hiatus from this forum since LTG times,
location is discreet, parking is easy but quite a distance from mrt

opened main gate and ask me follow her behind and got to take a closer look in lift.
looks wise 7.5/10 for her age. apartment is nice and cozy with big bed along with attached bathroom.

came out of shower and she was as ready as i am except panties still on. Asked how many times i require and i mention twice so started off with warm water bbbj which was pretty normal and quick. Repeated sop twice before applying oil to jack me off, little pecks to neck and lips here and there but no DFK. Lots of dirty talking which i am not exactly used to , surrendered with her in cowgirl position with panties on while hjing

seems to put in effort for massage, i went for her last slot so probably tired. 3/10 at best. was asked to turn over and proceeded with 2nd shot(similar sop excluding bj)

offered a 3rd shot jokingly which is actually rare as i believe most "unlimited hjs" are y stated for show.

overall doubt i will rtm, want to explore other MLs (need to read a few pages backwards to find i guess)

body : 7/10 (very slim with enhanced boobs which feels badly done, like silicone one piece one piece )
looks : 7.5/10 as above stated
massage : 3/10
bbbj : 5/10 (wish it can be longer, not so much tongue action but willing to go deep)
hj :7/10 ( nothing to shout about, plus points for dirty talk)
Old 05-12-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiogongtao View Post
MR for https://sglonelyguys.online/li-li-massage/

Looks:6/10
Massage:6/10, will ask where u sore and focus on area. but i had better massage, her massage lacks of variation
boobs: around B, tends to position herself so u cant touch her much, obviously no zhut zhut
BJ:4/10, no tongue action at all, about 3min?
Hj:5/10, no variation, just like ownself pcc
dmg:as per website
GFE:5/10, mainly chat to fish information about other girls
RTM:NO. commercial and overall mediocre at most

shower alone 2 times, FC after shower and during massage, SN during sensual, and FC again during the last 10min of head massage. 1 shot

Really 1 mans meat is another man's poison. YMMV but this is my honest MR.
My review is about the same as you but a different ML. One thing i can't stand jia jia is that she can yawn so many times throughout the session, feel turn off by her
Old 05-12-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

two v different MR on the same ML...don't know to try or not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiogongtao View Post
MR for https://sglonelyguys.online/li-li-massage/

Looks:6/10
Massage:6/10, will ask where u sore and focus on area. but i had better massage, her massage lacks of variation
boobs: around B, tends to position herself so u cant touch her much, obviously no zhut zhut
BJ:4/10, no tongue action at all, about 3min?
Hj:5/10, no variation, just like ownself pcc
GFE:5/10, mainly chat to fish information about other girls
RTM:NO. commercial and overall mediocre at most

shower alone 2 times, FC after shower and during massage, SN during sensual, and FC again during the last 10min of head massage. 1 shot

Really 1 mans meat is another man's poison. YMMV but this is my honest MR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo52520 View Post
Tried last month Li Li and alr gone 3 times.
https://sglonelyguys.online/li-li-massage/

This one really deserves FR.
Visited her a 3 times already. First time thought she will like just service you then fuck off. But when I enter and shower, she clean me up nicely and also ask how was my day and shit. Before massage will ask where you pain or where needs to be massaged more.
Really give effort. Not piano type.
Once you start conversation with her, she is able to chat and talk about anything with you.
Not like talking to wall or getting one word replies.
Undiscovered gem.

Looks: 8/10
Massage : Able to accommodate to how much strength you want.
Not really time checker, very focus on massaging you
Body : 8/10 taller than average
Boobs : maybe B?
Capped BJ : 7/10
HJ : 8/10
Very accommodating to you ask what you like
RTM : Already gone 3 times. See got $$ will cfm go
Treat her well. And please respect her bros.

Doesn’t mean hor that ML got cap means can FJ.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tiogongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
My review is about the same as you but a different ML. One thing i can't stand jia jia is that she can yawn so many times throughout the session, feel turn off by her
LOL. same place same style! li li also keep yawning. ok, ban the whole location. chui.
Old 05-12-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tiogongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
two v different MR on the same ML...don't know to try or not...
precisly. i tried becoz of this MR. but 2 different thingy. u guess who is real. haha
Old 05-12-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
Been hunting around for a few months and can't really find a masseuse decent enough to share with the bros here, but finally i think i might have met someone worth mentioning in my own opinion.

So ladies and gentlemen am sharing this lady with all of you

https://beautycastle.club/ou-mei-mei/

Lets start with the cons first,
-For a start place is located within somewhere in the heartlands.
-Price $150 for 75 minutes is also on the high side. But understand from her she need to pay the rent so...
-She got a slight tummy
-Her breast is enhance but you really need to be experience to feel it hahaha it should be able to smoke some bros out there, but those experienced enough bros can tell

Now for the good part,
-Massage is well trained, she started learning from 2008 and the next thing is there is a massage bed (this is really a plus point) and also her massage is solid that you will feel the effect one.9/10 one of the better one i had this year.
-She is not old but i reckon late 20 or early 30
-Now for the sensual part she score damn well i would give it a 9/10. For bros that yet to try Men Squirting 男士潮喷 I would recommend to give it a try. Its a totally new and different experience for me but i kinda don't like it cause i like only when woman squirt hahahaha.
-Then there is finger anal also which I also don't like it maybe there are bros that like it.
-BBBJ and sensual are really on the high side
Lastly RTM is for me a YES. Enjoy bros and play safe^^ peace out
Thx for fr - location is condo or shop or...?
Old 05-12-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Akukambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Been on a hiatus, Tried Tao-zi a few days back

FR below (Personal ratings!)

Location is discreet, im sure bros would recognise. Apartment is clean, and she got a cozy room. First thing, looks wise very very accurate to the photos, to be honest, i find her rather pretty for her age, i would rate her a (7.5/10), age wise mid 30s, figure wise is slim and nice to grab, boobs wise is true from the other FRs, but im not so much of a boob fan, so i don't really mind.

Massage wise is pretty good, got strength and techniques, what really feel that the session was worth it, is that her willingness to please, after 1 shot i had difficulty releasing and she was reluctant to stop and want to try to make me shoot 2nd time, other MLs usually very happy to stop but Taozi is an exception haha. Her BBBJ skills are quite good, tongue action and slurping motion.

Overall, i would RTM, figure wise is pretty slim and have a perky ass, she does alot of dirty talking too.

Looks: 7.5/10 (very accurate)
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 (as mentioned by the other FRs)
BBBJ:8/10
HJ:8/10
GFE:9/10

Overall experience: 8/10 (would rtm)
hi bros sorry I'm new here but can sgbeautycastle be trusted? I messaged a few of their ml and all give me same location to meet at Jelan besar. Dk if scam anot? Can any bro advise?
Old 05-12-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

---deleted---
Old 05-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thxs to the bro who trade me 2 angel video, i saw her at the beach making cute faces, at the end of the video she still make cute sound, her voice quite sexy..... Really got feels and i rewatch the video afew times.....

Anyone else trade for angel video, i trade with geylang girl tiktok video, still in singapore

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 05-12-2020 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for QianQian

Looks:4/10 - Very smooth skin
Massage:2/10 - She was on her phone msging her GF throughout
boobs: Nice C/Ds
Hj:6/10 - She had this massage bed that propped you up. Felt like a star treatment
GFE:2/10 - Bitching about her life, and was on hp throughout
Time - 45m max.
RTM:NO

Nothing to shoot about.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

The new girl Cherry in spa.. sian 100%. Otherwise sounds promising, my gut feeling.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
The new girl Cherry in spa.. sian 100%. Otherwise sounds promising, my gut feeling.
New syt haha
I think real person will be close to photos

But the spa turned off me🤭

100/45mins mean in the 133.33/60mins

Pricey also
Old 05-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I asked for location

Once i saw the location, i no feel liao
That location a lot of landmines
Old 05-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
I asked for location

Once i saw the location, i no feel liao
That location a lot of landmines
Infamous Z place? Haha

High chance bait and switch 😂
Old 05-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Infamous Z place? Haha

High chance bait and switch 😂
Based on photos, gut feeling is true. Like you compare with those on Audi TT, so many fakes. But like what you said, if switch. Then no way you can avoid unless you reject on spot or don't even waste time booking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1