The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-11-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Duriankingfruit is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any recommendations for west or north area?
Old 12-11-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If I hear in spa, I will immediately reject.

All the points you mentioned above are so typical. We even discussed about this a few pages back. Everytime we will remind, but still guys will still go - Fully clothed, top up for everything, no privacy, does not provide advertised services and still want even more money, tricks, schemes and scams.

You not a fan of spa and you still went? So now enough confirmation why you not a fan?

Anyway, thanks for the FR but seriously , there was sufficient warning already yet you went ahead.
Hi bro kopiosteve, because usually if the ML is based in a spa the ad will indicate but for this case it wasn’t so I decided to take a gamble although I do admit I am partially at fault for not checking with the ML prior to booking
Old 12-11-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Hi bro kopiosteve, because usually if the ML is based in a spa the ad will indicate but for this case it wasn’t so I decided to take a gamble although I do admit I am partially at fault for not checking with the ML prior to booking
Well live and learn my friend

My first sms to a new ML is always to ask location. If it's not in a familiar condo area, I will ask if she's in a massage shop or condo.

Anyway, water under the bridge. Better luck and bigger orgasms with your next one dude

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 12-11-2020 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
ello909012 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
http://beautycastle.org/vanessa-nuru-b2b-massage-bf-hj/

Had my first Nuru experience last month.

Location is in North East. Condo is near MRT, so very convenient. ML can speak and text English, so it's a plus point (cause my Mandarin very basic).

Got into her condo, showered > nuru + release > showered > massage > showered again. Nuru was quite a good experience. Lasted around 20 mins then released. Was disappointed when she asked me to shower (I thought we were done for the day).

Finish showering, she put on her lingerie and told me to lie down for massage. And her massage is seriously very good. Really got strength one. Back was having issues and she was willing to concentrate on my back. Finished off with a head massage and left as a relieved and happy man.

Nuru - 9/10 (might be biased cause it's my first time)
Massage - 10/10
Service - 9/10. Very service oriented and will focus on you for the whole 1 hour.
Looks - 3/10. Was kind of shocked when I saw her. Definitely in the 40s range, not like what was stated in the website. Really not my type at all

Overall - 8/10. Definitely will probably return as her service makes up for her looks and its really top notch.
thanks for the review, will keep in mind
Old 12-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/rong-rong-massage/

New dish. But her horrendous PS-ed photos makes my dick soft rather than hard.. a lot of these MLs needs to attend courses on PS skillset 😓
Old 12-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Commando FR for Lisa

Location - Central Hotel. She is still looking for an apartment

Looks - MILF. Look 38- Early 40s to. -20% from the pictures posted.

Body - Not model like but acceptable, Boobs are probably a enhanced B

Sensual - 5/10 Cat-bath is rushed and her HDLY is very amateur. Full nude.

Massage - A quick 5-10min piano

BBBJ - 7/10 above average servicing, great suction.

Overall: 6/10 , worth the $100 imo for the service stated but needs more experience even tho considering her age.

- Asks for payment upfront.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
If I hear in spa, I will immediately reject.

All the points you mentioned above are so typical. We even discussed about this a few pages back. Everytime we will remind, but still guys will still go - Fully clothed, top up for everything, no privacy, does not provide advertised services and still want even more money, tricks, schemes and scams.

You not a fan of spa and you still went? So now enough confirmation why you not a fan?

Anyway, thanks for the FR but seriously , there was sufficient warning already yet you went ahead.
Is this a common thing for shop operations? Wanted to try Melody and an unlisted lady which you might be familiar with (if she accepts my wechat request!) but I know they operate from shops so quite apprehensive. Also thinking that the authorities will be more likely to raid a shop than a condo unit so there's this concern as well.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Commando FR for Lisa

Overall: 6/10 , worth the $100 imo for the service stated but needs more experience even tho considering her age.

Thanks! Her looks not too bad then? The pictures on her listing look airbrushed like crazy.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Commando FR for Lisa

Thanks bro.. feels like FL from what you have described. Enhanced boobs is key intel to me, much appreciated. Pass for me.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Is this a common thing for shop operations? Wanted to try Melody and an unlisted lady which you might be familiar with (if she accepts my wechat request!) but I know they operate from shops so quite apprehensive. Also thinking that the authorities will be more likely to raid a shop than a condo unit so there's this concern as well.
Raid can happen at any base of operation la, be it shop or condo. Just avoid HDB..like TOTALLY lol.

Feel free to try shop bro, and if you end up facing the typical stuff that many has complained here, just gotta blame it on your curiosity

Make no mistake, some really chio MLs are "shop exclusives", but once you experienced the negatives of shop based practices, you will understand why some of us shun from it. Some bros really don't mind so to each their own. Let us know after you tried yah.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa the new photos like nice ah.

https://sglonelyguys.online/alice-massage/

any reviews on this milf?

thanks!

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 12-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Commando FR for Lisa

Body - Not model like but acceptable, Boobs are probably a enhanced B....
+14 upz. You are a certified commando in SBF now.
Old 12-11-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
Commando FR for https://sglonelyguys.online/crystal-massage/

It's my first time posting a FR so will just keep it short and simple in point form. Hope bros here will pardon me

Location - SPA based

Looks - MILF. Easily 40s to me then again looks are subjective so ymmv

Because it was based in a spa which is something I'm not a fan of, I left in less than 30 minutes including both shower time
+14 upz for u too for ur commando FR.
Old 12-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-ran-massage/

hi bros, thinking of choosing an ran ....

for bros who went , any FR to share ?

thanks a lot !!
Old 12-11-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
launnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to alllaunnie0707 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
wa the new photos like nice ah.

https://sglonelyguys.online/alice-massage/

any reviews on this milf?

thanks!
bro, do u think she has 38-43 years old?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1