The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
new blood

where's my good bro? you go or I go? today got mood.

Looks good. May try my luck later.
Old 22-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
the "L" apartment near somerset?
Yeps... opp a restricted place..

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 22-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Oh that one, plenty of good memories there
Old 22-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Okok... just checking as quite sure it wasn't yesterday

but I think she got it settled liao

Bro LTNS...

Very long never visit the area "L" apartment where they used to house Vera, Feel, Summer, Autumn, Spring etc... wonder why... not that I miss that place though...
Bro LTNS..too long : ) been busy overseas for work
Old 22-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Bro LTNS..too long : ) been busy overseas for work
you "real" work starts now... Please go try a few and post MRs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
Oh that one, plenty of good memories there
I bet you did

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 22-04-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_rubber View Post
I think referring to bro qwertyz, photos taken in studio means most probably a fake photo getting from a model pic and end up with a different person... I agree too.. too good to believe lol Good luck! However, do share if she really look like photo hehe

Btw, just noticed both are fl not ml.. wrong thread?
Anyway xiaomi link on BR is down or gone liao as of this morning

Studio shots are typically reserved for those Jap/Korean models, where their high prices must definitely show their goods.
Old 22-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 11
loneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Shuer:

She's a real gem.
Looks: 7.5/10 (I've got v high standards)
Location: east side, clean and private room. parking might be abit troublesome
Body: 8/10 beautiful skin, nice long legs, clothes was on while massage so didn't really see what's underneath.
Boobs: b cup but a little saggy.. Dunno why. Lol!
Massage: 7/10 have the strength, massage a bit too hard imo. Need to improve on massage skill.
HJ: 8/10 she takes effort to talk dirty and seduce you. Did not get 10/10 as she's a little rough on my little brother.. Lol

GFE: 10/10 this is what makes her a gem. Despite all the little imperfections, she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease, which to me is v impt for guys like us. It's the whole experience that matters and she scores really big on this.

I hate to say this but yes, it's a definite RTM for me.
Old 22-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

http://www.sgcityangel.com/Coral.html

Commando visit to Coral:

Location: 4 Area G, single digit, even digit lorong. Not very ideal place for ppl avoiding Area G
Apartment Condition: 7
Look: 6.5-7
Figure: Natural B, smooth skin
Massage: shown lots of effort 7
Attitude: 8 gentle, polite, friendly, eager to please
HDLY: 8 sensual. She did some randomly during massage and a short one from behind through my leg during bathing
Handjob: 11/10 She does it patiently and slow. Knows how to handle little bro well, very good badminton player (reminds me of Bai Xue from Shanghaifun and Mint). Lots of patterns, twists & turns , slow and arousing. Some strokes are like similar to Juagen, but it's not the painful strokes.

Did I mention she's another 按摩歌后!

Rtm: yes. she provides BBBJ too, did not try it this time round though. And She agreed to my request to wear the corset in her advert the next time!
Old 22-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, you got many good bros leh... which one you wanna assign?
First impressin she looks like the mosaic angel from sglonelyguy that was raided 2 weeks back. 2nd thought, this one 口味too重for you. Better wait for the above 2 Bros MR. Promise her i will help look after your diet.

BTW your peace damn difficult to book leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
Bro, think website states have to go before 9pm?
Before 9pm means got chance for 住家菜. Very healthy.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 22-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post

Commando visit to Coral:

Location: 4 Area G, single digit, even digit lorong. Not very ideal place for ppl avoiding Area G
HDLY: 8 sensual. She did some randomly during massage and a short one from behind through my leg during bathing
Handjob: 11/10 She does it patiently and slow. Knows how to handle little bro well, very good badminton player (reminds me of Bai Xue from Shanghaifun and Mint). Lots of patterns, twists & turns , slow and arousing. Some strokes are like similar to Juagen, but it's not the painful strokes.

Rtm: yes. she provides BBBJ too, did not try it this time round though. And She agreed to my request to wear the corset in her advert the next time!
Ah looks good... But her looks department does not seem great is it bro?
The location really sucks though. Think it will take a really good gem for me to even consider this area, always felt ppl looking at u ard the area, not v comfortable...
Old 22-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15840 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Commando visit to Coral:

Thank u so much for the commando report!

Does she live alone and bath togethet as advertised?
Old 22-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Ah looks good... But her looks department does not seem great is it bro?
The location really sucks though. Think it will take a really good gem for me to even consider this area, always felt ppl looking at u ard the area, not v comfortable...
Her face complexion is not the best. I agree location is a big turn off. I parked a few blocks away then walk there double quick time. Lol

Luckily I think she's worth the effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Thank u so much for the commando report!

Does she live alone and bath togethet as advertised?
Yes, she baths together, that y did a mini HDLY from behind while washing me.
Forgot to mention toilet is common, she has 2 room mates from same stable.
Old 22-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger59 View Post
MR for Shuer:

She's a real gem.
Looks: 7.5/10 (I've got v high standards)
Location: east side, clean and private room. parking might be abit troublesome
Body: 8/10 beautiful skin, nice long legs, clothes was on while massage so didn't really see what's underneath.
Boobs: b cup but a little saggy.. Dunno why. Lol!
Massage: 7/10 have the strength, massage a bit too hard imo. Need to improve on massage skill.
HJ: 8/10 she takes effort to talk dirty and seduce you. Did not get 10/10 as she's a little rough on my little brother.. Lol

GFE: 10/10 this is what makes her a gem. Despite all the little imperfections, she makes you feel so comfortable and at ease, which to me is v impt for guys like us. It's the whole experience that matters and she scores really big on this.

I hate to say this but yes, it's a definite RTM for me.
she truly is a gem it be a 10/10 for every department. i lost count of the no of dates. however it be hard to book if u dont follow her instructions carefully. safety is her main concern. so sometimes she can be lian at times is just her nature. for me i rate her best ml overall.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 22-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The legendary L place IMO
Old 22-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:

Commando visit to Coral:

Sounds good. But looks only 6.5 ah.

If only we have an app to remove the mosiac and reveal the real face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1