The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-01-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
raindear is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Orange from Seduction

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ghlight=orange

She's prettier than in the picture and is slightly thai tan.

Personality wise she's warm, energetic and easy to chat to as she understands some mandarin and english. GFE is 10/10

She has a petite stature and toned body. Her skin is smooth and taut. Her boobs are B and soft and her pussy easily get juicy and wet. No weird smell.

Good bj from her, long duration and did it the way i want it. Hands free, DT will auto also.

Her pussy is tight and she squeezed it around my dick as we fucked. She knows how to ride well also. Good bonk indeed.

Service wise she's very accommodating and good attitude. Overall would rate her a 9/10.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Squirrter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sarah - Lust365

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=sarah

Looks: 8.5/10 Need to discount from pic but still good looking.

Body: 8.5/10 Natural boobs, nice and bouncy. Size is okay for her, B cup.

BBBJ: 11/10 She's really good in sucking and she suck me dry for first shot. Came for the CIM service she have.

FJ: 9/10 very vigorous riding followed by doggy. i like piak her ass softly while doggy and i shoot after 10 mins. Very shiok and intense.

GFE: 9/10 Talk cock sing song, gentle and polite lady. Good attitude no give black face or use HP.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dilldow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=jane

Jane/Seduction

Looks: pretty and cute, like poly girl. Very attractive and make you in love kind of look.

Boobs: boobs lover sure will love this gem, D cup. Firm and round. Looks damn good on her.

Communication: passable English

Shower: sop

Bbbj: 9/10 she works hard to please. Tries to take my little bro as deep as possible while maintaining eye contact, shiok.

Frenching: allows kissing and light frenching like lovers in poly time.

Fj: 9.5/10 very enthusiastic and responsive. Definitely not a dead fish. Very alluring to fuck her while staring into her big eyes. Doesn't mind switching positions and occasionally takes charge as well (great riding skills!)

Gfe: 10/10 this is her best area. Very cute and bubbly, doesn't play with phone while cuddling, very naughty as well as she was constantly playing with my little bro after shower.

Rtf: yup.
Old 14-01-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 8
kelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkelvintea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A simple fr for this beautiful young lady from Thailand

Web: https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=915347

Nicky - Naravee

Look-8/10 typical thai style, petite school gal type with slim and small build 1.5m light weight

Boobs-8/10 small soft and natural that fit well

Pussy- 8/10 trimmed little hair like small gal wet and sensitive to licking and painting.

BBBJ-7/10 quite a good suck with enough strength and deep throat with lot of swirling and can go deep too

FJ-8/10 can feel tightness of her pussy when i deep penetration.I do her missionary position till cum.

Overall-7/10 a nice fuck

Hardworking and willing to please and wild type

Thanks bro MBK
Old 14-01-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 10
anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!anlasda34 is one of the Best!

FR for Mickey FG

Looks 8/10 look like the pics minus some blemishes
Boobs 8/10 Enhanced C I think - scar below
BJ 8/10 Normal bj
FJ 9/10 enjoyed pumping her, good stereo and proactive. Tired already still continue
GFE 10/10 Tingtong type can talk a lot of cock, and have a lot of things to talk about, I believe this is where she shines No commercial feeling for me

Things to note - No french, trimmed pussy.

overall good session, will rtf if have time
Old 14-01-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
flyingdino is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=camry

FR for Camry - Lust365

Looks: 9/10 good looking, mixture of cute and sexy.
Body 9/10 Perfect for me, great ass great tits and fair skin
Bbbj 8.5/10 DT eye contact. Solid sucking, suction and sloppy all on point.
FJ: 9/10 That body is a killer, until now i still wanna fuck her. She is skilful and sometimes will take control. Good bonk with her.
Painting: allowed, easily get wet. Clean shave no smell.

Camry is a good choice FL i feel currently.
She is those who got secret fetish of getting dominated.

Thats my honest FR, of course different ppl different taste. Ymmv.

RTF: Yes ofc
Old 14-01-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Leoncoeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on 99Babe Fan
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=914992

OKT : 8/10
1st Time using 99Babe and OKT bro was fast and responsive

The usual Gotel, OKT sent instructions so don’t need to register. Room was big and well maintained. 2 single beds pushed together, bathtub shower.

Looks : 7/10
Fan looks a bit different to her pics because she had cut the long hair seen in her pic to a short bob. Body is curvy and meaty at the good parts though. Very nice boobs to do whatever you want to them.

Frenching : 6/10
Light Kissing and Frenching.

BBBJ : 10/10
3rd reason I chose her was I saw somebody reviewing her mentioning a tongue stud (no prize for guessing the first 2 reasons). Have never tried something like it before, do not regret trying for sure. Will be on the lookout for any more girls who have mentions of it from now on.

Painting/Fingering : 7/10
Clean and no smell. Got quite wet and squirmy while painting.

FJ : 7/10
Use KY for my first shot, rode me pretty hard while guiding my hands to play with her boobs.

HJ : 7/10
My 2nd shot was done through HJ because maybe I didn't do enough warmup and had a cramp in my thigh halfway while trying to turn her around from missionary position to doggystyle. Laughed and obliged to a HJ, making me suckle a boob while jerking me off.

Overall/Service/GFE : 7/10
I felt that she tried to accommodate me as best she could even though maybe both of us were quite tired. To be honest I did feel that the chemistry was a bit off at times and there were some awkward silences while chatting but that's just me and others might have a totally different experience. However, she's a sweet girl and tried to oblige to my whims so I cannot fault her for that. But do recommend for anybody that are into BBBJ with that mouth stud of hers...

RTF : Maybe. There's been a lot of new girls lately and I might want to try a few more.
Old 14-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horrid256 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Booked a 90min session with bro CF for Daphne. Overall session was good, convenient location.

Girl: 9/10, as advertised, short hair, slim lady, nice attitude but not for boob lovers
Overall rating: 9/10, may need to bring your own towel
RTF: not really, will want to try other girls
Old 14-01-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
taitailyf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=clara

Clara - Seduction

Clara compare to photo got around 90% similarity. She is consider pretty and womanly look. Face complexion is good. As her skin tone is fair.

Her height I think is around 158cm. Her body is slightly meaty but consider the sexy and curvy kind. Her skin is smooth.

Boobs should be enhanced but the feel does not feel enhanced sia. Very soft feeling. Though it is size D but look quite nice on her that body. She even bring it for me to suck and fondle all I like.

She is more of PSE type. Totally commando and know what to do in the session. Enjoy sex and frenching is all the way. Can speak basic English. Feel like a fuck buddy after sex because still can chat and joke non stop.

Her BBBJ is good. Very nice suction I can say. When she BBBJ she still lift up my hips and caress on my buttock meat sia. Than later she still will move her finger and touch around my asshole. Very nice sensual feeling.

Only try missionary and doggy position with her. She seem like know how to control her pussy because sometime can feel really very tight. When in doggy position can grab on her those soft enhanced boobs and pump on her. When on missionary can french with her while at the same time pump on her too.
Old 14-01-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
usb port is a Helpful and Caring Samsterusb port is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Patty Naravee

Face : 8/10 quite nice looking for me and very beautiful and same as in pic
Body: 8/10 dark, slim, curvy with perky ass
Boob: 8/10 natural, nice shape and firm nipples
Painting: 8/10 no smell, wet, tight and trimmed
BBBJ: 8/10. Deep throat, eye contact, alot of pattern, long and with good suction
FJ: 8/10. Lots of pattern with deep thrust
Frenching: 8/10 natural born frencher
GFE: 8/10. top notch, non-commerical feel.
Attitude: 8/10 chatty, hardworking

Well done bro MBK
Old 14-01-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Relacjek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda from The Fairy Finders

OKT: Responsive and friendly. First time booking this stable. So went through the sop of verification.

Look: Photo used a lot of filter. She looks tanner in real life. Also looks older. However, overall still pretty looking for me. Like a hot pre-milf.

Body: Not for boob lovers. Small natural boobs but sensitive.

Service: Top-notch. Very wild and willing to please. For instance, she knelt down and gave a bj in the showers. Tried to deep throat summore. 100% confident that her moan and body reaction is real and not fake while doing the deed. Very chatty and friendly. Communication wise I think just use Google translator.

Overall experience: I think the service is great. She is pretty too. However, the photo can be quite misleading. Too much filter was used I think.
Old 14-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kataku456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Candy from FF before?
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=915444

Btw, what are the usual checks they do to accept first timers?
Old 14-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
putin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sky from ONESIAM
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=21957320

OKT: Excellent service and responsiveness. Stable has the best rooms I've experienced and girls have been very accurate to pics. Only annoying thing is need to send photo of what clothes you're wearing. Many value their privacy - please consider changing this policy.
Looks: 8/10 Thai tan. Similar to but prettier than pics (pics make her look unnatural). Lovely eye makeup. Wearing the same jacket and pleated skirt in pics.
Boobs/body: 10/10 Slim and hourglass body. Perky natural B-C and sensitive - can't get enough of it.
BJ: Deepest deepthroat ever experienced.
FJ: Easily top 3 I've ever experienced. Mind blowing. She never tire from the riding and seems to really enjoy it.
GFE: Treats you like king and make you feel good. Can speak English. Girlish and seductive. Cuddles with you after deed. Not time-watcher. KC trap.
RTF: Yes. Almost tried to RTF the same day.
Had a not-so-good D1 bonk to start the year - this one fully makes up for it and more. One of my best D1 bonk.
Old 14-01-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 4
BizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Is her real sister Leena? Their tarma and didn't mention anything about their real sisterhood relationship, otherwise it should be quite interesting to try their tarma. They also don't look alike not sure real or not.
Yes bro. Same Papa Mama, Leeena and Namtan
Old 14-01-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
geigroutte is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Paige (Gentlemen Club)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=913896

Another solid session with her and I left totally satisfied once again. Her gfe is very good imo with lots of hugging, smiles and kisses - felt very real to me or maybe it was She's leaving very soon and I'm really tempted to see again before she goes.

And as usual OKT is very responsive. Thanks for bringing this gem!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1