The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Asian Monger #2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Hello Veterans,

Just recently discovered this site from ISG. I find that the info here is less farang oriented and more toward Asian taste. Anyway ISG still is valuable for me.

I would like to contribute as much as I can as I've done in ISG from the past years. My nick is same in ISG.

Am planning to visit BKK on 21-Feb-06. I just saw the above post that Swiss Park Hotel is cheap and girl friendly. What's the rate again per nite? 500~600baht? Is there hot water in the shower? I presumed hot water shower and air con room.

Whenever I'm in BKK on business trip, I stay in the Silom or Rama 4 road area but next Feb is all on my own so gotta be more budget.

Thanks sifu!

AM2
Old 23-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool BTS, subway to run 24 hrs

Report from The Nation dated Friday 23 December 2005 :-

BTS, subway to run 24 hrs

Bangkok’s Skytrain and subway systems will operate around the clock from New Year’s Eve through New Year’s Day, officials said yesterday.

The Energy Ministry has also ordered petrol stations to open 24 hours a day until January 5 to help commuters during the festive period.

The subway will offer discount fares on New Year’s Eve. Passengers will be able to travel for Bt10, with children and the elderly paying just Bt5. Subway passengers will also receive a free calendar during the festive period.

The Bangkok Transit System (BTS) will extend the validity of all Bt100 one-day passes bought on New Year’s Eve until 6am on New Year’s Day.

The BTS will join forces with the Thailand Protestant Churches Coordinating Committee to organise “Christmas on the BTS Skytrain”, featuring carol singing by students from various Christian schools and churches. Choirs will entertain passengers on trains on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day from 3pm to midnight.
Old 23-12-2005, 11:48 AM
watsupdeecup

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi all, i will be going bkk this mid jan 06.

most likely i will be cheong-ing alone as my male kakis all afraid, all discouraging me, but i am sure with all precuation taken, i should be able to make this trip more memorable then all their shopping frenzy.

which is more newbie 1st time cheonger friendly?

read that i should not be too excited, act cool, else will be charged japanese rate.. haha

i) Catherine Entertainment centre is friendly?

or any Massage parlours near asia hotel?

or any latest recommendation? my kakis just said i just need to hop onto any taxi in bkk

BBBJ not recommended but i am worried i will not be able tahan

is frenching safe as well..

sorry for sounding ignorance, this will be my virgin bonk
Old 23-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Siam Beverly is located in Ratchada pisek Road, just beside Merchant Court (I think change name already) and opposite Emerald Hotel.

If you're looking for Trad Massage, just beside Emerald Hotel is Subway where they provide Trad Massage, foot massage and oil massage done by SYT. You can even "tackle" the SYT and some of them also do FL (they do side line inside the parlor)

If you're looking for Turkish Bath Massage, cross opposite (the side where Emerald Hotel is) and take a cab, tuk tuk or motorcyle taxi to Poseidon which is further down the road. You can also take the subway (not the massage parlor) there or walk as it's about 2 km away. Poseidon, is rated by many which I too agree as the No 1 MP in terms of looks of girls.

For FLs, from your side of the hotel, you can take the subway, taxi or whater to Holly Disco or Soi 4 where there are a lot of pubs. But you must know how to look for them.

Alternatively, you may need to get out of Ratchada, and go to Siam Centre to CM2 at Novotel Hotel basement where you will know how to "see" the FLs. You can get there by taking the subway and changing to the BTS. The station master will guide you as where to stop, etc.

Hope this information helps and hope you will join my website.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Sh*t.. How come I'm advising BKK when I should be advising Hatyai!!!
Thanks for the info, really helps. But I do not understand why ppl would minus my rep for posting. Why can't I post and ask? Is there anything wrong?
Old 23-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vincent4887 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Siam Beverly is located in Ratchada pisek Road, just beside Merchant Court (I think change name already) and opposite Emerald Hotel.

If you're looking for Trad Massage, just beside Emerald Hotel is Subway where they provide Trad Massage, foot massage and oil massage done by SYT. You can even "tackle" the SYT and some of them also do FL (they do side line inside the parlor)

If you're looking for Turkish Bath Massage, cross opposite (the side where Emerald Hotel is) and take a cab, tuk tuk or motorcyle taxi to Poseidon which is further down the road. You can also take the subway (not the massage parlor) there or walk as it's about 2 km away. Poseidon, is rated by many which I too agree as the No 1 MP in terms of looks of girls.

For FLs, from your side of the hotel, you can take the subway, taxi or whater to Holly Disco or Soi 4 where there are a lot of pubs. But you must know how to look for them.

Alternatively, you may need to get out of Ratchada, and go to Siam Centre to CM2 at Novotel Hotel basement where you will know how to "see" the FLs. You can get there by taking the subway and changing to the BTS. The station master will guide you as where to stop, etc.

Hope this information helps and hope you will join my website.

Cheers
Tee Vee

Sh*t.. How come I'm advising BKK when I should be advising Hatyai!!!
Very good information... anyway, I stayed in Rachada area everytime i visted to BKK, and i went to holiwood and soi 4 also, but seldom see FL beacuse there are too crowded with ppl there.... Maybe will try to CM2, but afriad there are too many farang there will spoil the market for our asians....

I am going to bkk on the 10/1/2006, and will stay in bangna/ samut prakan area, any recommendations from all the brothers??? I stayed once in NOvatel Bangna, bloody hell expensive-- more than 3000 bath per night!!!

Hope u all can recommend ...... thanks alot
Old 23-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Patpong Road - the former banana plantation turned into a 'Sex Zone'

The banana plantation turned sex zone
By Michael Backman
September 21, 2005

ASIA is full of ironies. One of the greatest is that prostitution is actually illegal in Thailand: this in a country with the world's most infamous commercial sex sector.

At one time or another, most Asia hands will have visited Patpong, the famous nightclub and commercial sex district in the heart of Bangkok. Its clubs are famous for shows that feature young women and the inevitable ping pong balls.

But who owns Patpong? The fact that so much so flagrantly illegal occurs there right under the noses of the Thai police and the Thai Government has long generated rumours of senior military, political or even royal connections.

But the ownership structure can be revealed. The area was once a banana plantation. It was used as a Japanese military headquarters in World War II. And then in 1946, it was sold to an immigrant from China's Hainan Island, who had been awarded the Thai name of Patpongpanich (sometimes written as Patpongpanit) by the king.

Patpongpanich is said to have paid 60,000 baht (then about $US2400) for the land. He bought it with the intention of building a house for his brothers and sisters and cut a road through the property to connect Silom and Suriwong Roads. This road is what is known as Patpong 1 Road today. And the street is privately owned along with the properties that line it.

Udom Patponsiri, Patpongpanich's eldest son, inherited the land and built shophouses along the road that his father built. Udom then found tenants for the buildings and the area evolved into the world's most famous red light district.

Udom, who was born in 1916, had a remarkable life. He studied at the London School of Economics from 1936 to 1938 after his early education in Thailand. He returned to Thailand in 1940 but was then sent to finish his formal education at the University of Minnesota in the United States where he earned a business degree.

Thailand's Government supported Japan in World War II and so, like many Thai students then in the US, Udom joined the pro-Allied Free Thai Movement. He received training from the US Army and from what was to become the CIA at Fort Benning, Georgia. He was to return to Thailand in 1945 to work as an undercover agent but the war ended.

In the '50s, Udom developed his family's real estate interests, of which Patpong was the largest. Patpong was quickly transformed into a nightclub zone. The massive build-up of US armed forces in Vietnam and Thailand in the '60s saw the demand for evening entertainment grow rapidly in Bangkok. By 1968, a variety of nightclubs had opened along Patpong. In the early '70s, these overflowed into Patpong 2, a smaller street that runs parallel to Patpong 1. It, too, is a private street owned by the Patpongpanich family.

The bars transformed into the "go-go" bars as they're known today and massage parlours also opened. Several clubs opened upstairs bars in the early '80s featuring more explicit shows and greater nudity than the go-go bars downstairs. The show bars became popular and gained worldwide notoriety. Patpong's further development came in the late '80s, when the Patpongpanichs decided to close Patpong 1 Road off each night and to rent out small lots on the street to stallholders. And so now, Patpong 1 Road is home to a massive outdoor nightmarket each evening with stalls selling clothing, souvenirs and pirated DVDs and CDs.

Today Patpong is one of Bangkok's most valuable pieces of real estate but it remains underdeveloped. Tall office towers stand nearby, but Patpong is lined with the shophouses that Udom built in the '50s.

One of the Patpongpanich family's biggest lessees is the King's Group, owned and managed by another Thai-Chinese businessman and his son. It runs six of the biggest go-go bars in Patpong, a restaurant and the King's Body House massage parlour around the corner on Soi Surawongse Plaza. Almost all the business owners and operators in the Patpong area are ethnic Chinese.

Soi 4, Silom Road, also known as Soi Katoey and sometimes as Patpong 3, runs parallel to Patpong 2. Like Patpong 1 and 2, it is a privately owned road. The family that owns it lives at the end of the Soi and is not related to the Patpongpanich family. Their road, too, has become home to nightclubs and cafes.

Udom died in 1996. On his death, the privately owned company Patpong Co Ltd that holds the family's Patpong interests had seven shareholders, including his daughter Varita Vajrabhaya who now heads up the family's business interests, his two remaining sisters and a nephew.

The Land Department valued the Patpong site at around $US100 million at the time of Udom's death.

[B]Today, the family is believed to collect $US3 million [/B]($A3.9 million) a year in rent from its Patpong holdings. It does not own any of the businesses in the area but simply lets premises, many of which are sub-leased again.

So this is who is behind Patpong: the Patpongpanich family owns the land and many of the buildings. Others operate separate businesses from those buildings. And the Thai police collect large sums from many of those businesses to provide advance notice of imminent raids.

And while it's true that Patpong could not exist without the patronage of foreigners, that is not true of Thailand's large sex industry more generally. The biggest users of the sector across Thailand are Thais.

[email protected]
Old 24-12-2005, 12:09 AM
Samster

Cool Map of Patpong

Here's the map of Patpong showing all the A Go Go bars and massage parlours :-

http://www.nanadisco.com/Maps/patpong.html
Old 24-12-2005, 12:15 AM
Samster

Cool Patpong – The Story of Bangkok’s Most Famous Street

Patpong – The Story of Bangkok’s Most Famous Street

For more than 30 years one of Bangkok’s most valuable pieces of real estate remained virtually underdeveloped. Patpong or “the street” as its known to its regulars has retained its three story shop house look from the 1950’s. It has to be Bangkok’s least attractive streets. It was founded by Poon Pat and took its name from his son Udom Patpong who was largely responsible for its development.

The two developments that made a simple street no different to any other into a lucrative business were firstly cutting a road through the property and the second to seek foreigners as tenants for his buildings.

Poon Pat decided to cut a six metre access road from Surawong into the property ending at Silom Klong (now the road). The old man gave his son the order to get the work done and took the rest of the family for a vacation in Hua Hin.

Udom doubled the size of the road which initially angered his father because of his disobedience. But that was soon forgiven as Udom made his decision because he saw a business opportunity and had arranged with an acquaintance the necessary financing to build a two storey row of shop houses at the Surawong end of the Patpong street. Then he headed to the New Road, a major business district at that time, and offered their tenants a novel deal on renting their office space at that time – no key money (or tea money as its often called, a huge upfront deposit paid.

Instead of asking for “key money” Udom offered a western style deal, which of caused appealed more to his foreign customers of just charging a higher monthly rent. The first to take it up was a young American pilot, a veteran of the former Flying Tigers who was establishing a tiny airline called Pacific Overseas Air Service. The airline has long ceased trading but Udom housed them in the big teak “family house” and Patpong Road hasn’t looked back since.

A Japanese man called Mizutoni opened the first restaurant Mizu that is still a Patpong mainstay. The first bar to open was Roma and the second Amor – Roma spelt backwards. It was Roma that made Patpong and Thai history, young Thai women who didn’t receive a salary and in fact paid to work in the establishment they were ghost people who actually didn’t exist on the company books. They made money officially from drinks commission but many supplemented their income with extra curricular activities with the men they met in the bar. And that was how Patpong was to operate for the next 10 years.

Since 1969 there have been three major developments on Patpong Road. The first the advent of go-go bikini clad women dancing to loud music. The second was the establishment of the night market and the last the disappearance of traditional businesses from the street.

At one time almost every International airline, with the except of Thai, had offices in Patpong along with US News Agencies, shipping lines and US Information Service.

‘It’s a bit like the Champs Elysee” grinned one regular, “sit there long enough and everyone you know will pass by.”

Some may see Patpong as an unsavory image but it survives partly because it grew up in the 60’s and also because it’s still possible to do your own thing in Thailand. It would be a pity if those values were ever to change.
Old 24-12-2005, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
PageUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPageUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, thought I'll drop a line to ask if anyone knows what happens to all of the girls previously from Baron's especially girls like Khun Oil? Just went there last week since the change in mgmt & shop name & asked for Khun Oil but the counter lady just mumbled something, called out to a girl but its not Oil so left the place. I heard some of them had gone over to Anna.
Old 24-12-2005, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Prices for FL at CM2 range around 3500 Baht for ON. Farangs definitely cannot spoil market for Asians, its normally the other way round.

Samut prakan is quite far away from main BKK metropolitan, taxi will cost you more than 100 baht. Action is still in BKK metropolitan so guess you still have to travel out. It's not the fare actually, but the time and also I'm not too sure if the WLs are "encourage" to go so far out. Maybe a generous tip will "persuade" her.

Cheers
Tee vee

Thanks brother.... do u hav any recommendation for hotel in s.prakan??? i m looking for middle range hotel..... the novatle is too expensive for me....
Old 24-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I suggest you check with Tim of ThaiHotels at this thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=42119&page=12

From my observation, Tim has very good rates and more choices than me. His rates are better than what I can get for most hotels, and he is even doing it online, and he is very responsive.

Cheers
Tee Vee
thanks alot
Old 24-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Cool Baron's girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUp
Hi, thought I'll drop a line to ask if anyone knows what happens to all of the girls previously from Baron's especially girls like Khun Oil? Just went there last week since the change in mgmt & shop name & asked for Khun Oil but the counter lady just mumbled something, called out to a girl but its not Oil so left the place. I heard some of them had gone over to Anna.
Most of the Baron's girls have followed Saeng who have opened a new massage parlour called " Tulip Massage " . Take the BTS and stop at the Thong Lor Station - it's right besides the staircase.

Tel No : 02-391 7564 & 02-381 2349

For more info, log on to :-

http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/t...ic=315&start=0
Old 24-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent4887
Thanks brother.... do u hav any recommendation for hotel in s.prakan??? i m looking for middle range hotel..... the novatle is too expensive for me....
vincent4887,

We don't sell it but this hotel should fit what you are after. Located on Srinakarin Road.
DC PALACE HOTEL. 194 M. 5 Srinakarin Rd

Cheers

Tim
Old 24-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels
vincent4887,

We don't sell it but this hotel should fit what you are after. Located on Srinakarin Road.
DC PALACE HOTEL. 194 M. 5 Srinakarin Rd

Cheers

Tim
thanks.....
Old 24-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I suggest you check with Tim of ThaiHotels at this thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=42119&page=12

From my observation, Tim has very good rates and more choices than me. His rates are better than what I can get for most hotels, and he is even doing it online, and he is very responsive.

Cheers
Tee Vee
thaivisitor,

thanks for your recommendation. Appreciate it!

Will try my best for all.

Have a great Christmas to all.

Cheers

Tim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread