The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Newcastle good at home

I say 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Newcastle v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-this-weekend
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
So everyone is predicting a MU loss against Newcastle tomorrow night.....serve them right because they hv been playing schoolboy football ever since they won the Carabao cup...winning their matches only by fluke n by lady luck smiling on them like in the FA Cup match against Fulham recently

But if I remember correctly not long ago when everyone predicted them to lose but they won ...they r a very highly unpredictable n inconsistent group of players....takes a off day whenever they feel like it n even ETH can't do anything abt them ....this time they might surprise u guys with a win instead n prove u guys wrong....it really depends on which team turns up to play....the team serious to play to win or the lazy one like when they were thrashed by Pool 6-0....if the serious, no nonsense team turns up they can beat the Magpies anytime cos Newcastle isn't that strong a team esp without isak

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-04-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Blue City neighbours just beat Liverpool convincingly 4-1.
It was tied 1-1 at half time. Then City totally destroyed Liverpool with excellent display from their 4 midfield Musketeers.
Grealish, Mahrez on the wings and center core KDB, Gundogan.

No Haaland but livewire J Alvarez was irrepressible.

And Red Devils were beaten 7-0 by Liverpool.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-04-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Blue City neighbours just beat Liverpool convincingly 4-1.
It was tied 1-1 at half time. Then City totally destroyed Liverpool with excellent display from their 4 midfield Musketeers.
Grealish, Mahrez on the wings and center core KDB, Gundogan.

No Haaland but livewire J Alvarez was irrepressible.

And Red Devils were beaten 7-0 by Liverpool.
That shows how far they r from the top ....by miles ..with this present group of players they will never win the league or anything else besides the Carabao cup...at best 3rd place in the league tow chio liao

tire so easily, can't last the gruelling 90 minutes of being attacked by their opposition...so poor n weak in attack n midfield n even in defence n only depend on lady luck to win...for every match they play u got to pray n sweat that they win however strong or weak the opposition team may be...after the Carabao cup, they hv gone backwards to last season when their wins r not convincing ...it is as if they r saying the Carabao cup is good enough for them, no need for more

yes, if Citeh can thrash Pool n Pool in turn thrash them wat hope can anyone hv of this team of players ...sigh...just hope they don't get thrashed by the mini magpies tonight who only hv Isak as their most dangerous striker...let's hope they prove my words wrong by winning their match against the Toons tonight n get the 3 points they need to climb the table n cut the gap between themselves n the top 2 in the league now ..

Last edited by Rickey; 02-04-2023 at 12:58 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...after the Carabao cup, they hv gone backwards to last season when their wins r not convincing ...it is as if they r saying the Carabao cup is good enough for them, no need for more
Yes, this is what I observed as well.

Back in SAF days, this Mickey Mouse Cup (Was called League Cup) wasn't even in his priority list.
Man U was fined by the FA for fielding too many academy players for a certain match in this competition.

Shows how much Man U mentality had shrunk after SAF step down.

Old 03-04-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
That shows how far they r from the top ....by miles ..with this present group of players they will never win the league or anything else besides the Carabao cup...at best 3rd place in the league tow chio liao

tire so easily, can't last the gruelling 90 minutes of being attacked by their opposition...so poor n weak in attack n midfield n even in defence n only depend on lady luck to win...for every match they play u got to pray n sweat that they win however strong or weak the opposition team may be...after the Carabao cup, they hv gone backwards to last season when their wins r not convincing ...it is as if they r saying the Carabao cup is good enough for them, no need for more

yes, if Citeh can thrash Pool n Pool in turn thrash them wat hope can anyone hv of this team of players ...sigh...just hope they don't get thrashed by the mini magpies tonight who only hv Isak as their most dangerous striker...let's hope they prove my words wrong by winning their match against the Toons tonight n get the 3 points they need to climb the table n cut the gap between themselves n the top 2 in the league now ..
Yes, true enough, the pundits were all correct to say they will lose...n lose indeed they did...ayam brand even now under a good manager ETH defeated 2-0 by their carabao cup final opponent, the Georgies...if not for DDG's heroics the scoreline could hv been 5 or 6-0 another thrashing this time by Newcastle ...it's kind of like the Toons were taking revenge against the Red Devils for their Carabao cup loss...with this kind of ai mai ai mai schoolboy football they playing with no hunger to attack n score goals unlike the Newcastle players signals the end of ETH mojo...they hv not won their last 3 league games which never happened under him..he n they look certainly like on the decline n out of the top 4 ...like that how to get Harry Kane or Osimhen or any other good strikers to join them next season ??...give up on them

The way they hv been playing lately any team can beat them ..it's going backward to be like the days of OGS n RR...taking an off day whenever they feel lazy to play even ignoring the manager...u can see clearly on the field that they didn't want to play ...they will certainly be beaten by Brentford in their next league game n dump out of the FA Cup run by Brighton another hungry to score team

Last edited by Rickey; 03-04-2023 at 03:12 AM.
Old 03-04-2023, 03:14 AM
Samster

Terrible....and looks like it is not a McDisaster problem.

No wonder they were r*p*d 7-0 by Liverpool.

Always a step too slow, misplaced passes....cannot cleanly clear the ball away.

To be frank, Newcastle could have been 3 or 4 goals up before Willock score.

Not sure who is the stupid crap who back pass the ball knowing full well all the Magpies were stationing near the penalty area.

And that WW....skewed the shot until like that after a great pass from Antony.
Shoot bird sia. I think just forget about his pressing ability. Just throw him back to Burnley when season over. Now you know why Burnley off load him to Besiktas.

Ship off that sick crap Martial too. Always injured. Tell him go nursing home better.

Seriously, on hand the only best candidate is Greenwood. KNN, charges all drop liao and he had reconcile with his GF. Getting married soon as she preggy liao.
Greenwood shooting record is very good. One shot one kill.
Left or right also can.

Man U need goals....that is the stabilizing factor.

Old 03-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not sure who is the stupid crap who back pass the ball knowing full well all the Magpies were stationing near the penalty area.
Sorry for ranting...but I damn TL

Probably the only one who dun deserved blame is DDG, who saved quite a few.

I look thru the Willock goal again...prior to that, it is that mad scramble at the edge of the box. I was astonished, there were 6 Man U shirts and they could not handle 3 Magpies????

Finally McTom push the ball out to sick Martial....dunno whether that guy was sleeping or not...kenna hack from behind by a Magpie and the ball was sent back into danger zone.....and in ended with Willock scoring the opener.

That useless Dalot also , who is up against Saint Maximin....and the Frenchman totally pwned Dalot....creating so much damage.
Too bad AWB was out with illness

Really sia...all sleeping

Old 03-04-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Terrible....and looks like it is not a McDisaster problem.

No wonder they were r*p*d 7-0 by Liverpool.

Always a step too slow, misplaced passes....cannot cleanly clear the ball away.

And that WW....skewed the shot until like that after a great pass from Antony.
Shoot bird sia. I think just forget about his pressing ability. Just throw him back to Burnley when season over. Now you know why Burnley off load him to Besiktas.

Ship off that sick crap Martial too. Always injured. Tell him go nursing home better.

Seriously, on hand the only best candidate is Greenwood. KNN, charges all drop liao and he had reconcile with his GF. Getting married soon as she preggy liao.
Greenwood shooting record is very good. One shot one kill.
Left or right also can.

Man U need goals....that is the stabilizing factor.
Absolutely agree with watever u said abv...yes, it's not just McDisaster that was bad the whole team were with the exception of 1 or 2 of them referring to last season's team...today this team after the Carabao Cup win is almost just as bad as last season's one even w/o McDisaster in it, the senior players that is, excluding the new ones like Garnacho n Pellestri n the newly recruited players in the summer like Casemiro, Erikssen, Malacia, Antony etc n ETH is beginning to look more n more like Ole so clueless to help his struggling team from being thrashed by lesser but more determined-to-win teams...like OGS he is stubborn n continues to play those players he knows can't play well n make them play not in their preferred position...suddenly whatever happened to his exciting attacking football he is famed for in Ajax ??...if he is not careful n don't wake up he might be joining many of the other managers who hv just been sacked for poor results e.g. Graham Potter of Chelsea, Brendan Rogers of Leicester City n Conte of Spurs...i think they will be thrashed again in their next match on wednesday against Brentford who is led by a very ambitious manager in Thomas Frank who hv thrashed them b4 at the beginning of the season n also will be destroyed by Di Zerbi's Brighton in their semi-final match for the FA Cup

Yes, like i said the score against the Toons could hv been 5-0 or 6-0 if not for the 2 or 3 certain goals DDG saved...n that will be another thrashing after the 1s by Pool n Citeh..these jokers r not skilful enough to play top-class football n yet think so highly of themselves after a few lucky wins that they would be able to beat any opponent any time...also just suka suka take an off-day anytime they like e.g last night their wonderboy Rashford had an off-day on the pitch n was almost anonimous tgt with many of his other teammates thus they were crushed by the Magpies who showed so much hunger to score goals against them n kill them off, showing them no mercy...they never heed warning signs from their attacking opponents who attack in waves after waves n still play like pussies on the field until they see the ball goes into their net with angry n dejected faces

Old 03-04-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry for ranting...but I damn TL

Probably the only one who dun deserved blame is DDG, who saved quite a few.

I look thru the Willock goal again...prior to that, it is that mad scramble at the edge of the box. I was astonished, there were 6 Man U shirts and they could not handle 3 Magpies????

Finally McTom push the ball out to sick Martial....dunno whether that guy was sleeping or not...kenna hack from behind by a Magpie and the ball was sent back into danger zone.....and in ended with Willock scoring the opener.

That useless Dalot also , who is up against Saint Maximin....and the Frenchman totally pwned Dalot....creating so much damage.
Too bad AWB was out with illness

Really sia...all sleeping
Yes, DDG is the one that has time n time again saved them from losing or being thrashed badly by their opponents n yet they want him to go scouting earnestly for a replacement GK...their main priority shd be to pay n get a prolific striker like Harry Kane to score goals for them as they r goal-shy but they seem to be more eager to spend money to get a new GK to replace DDG instead...wtf....

the 2 goals scored by the Magpies were from set pieces (corner kicks)...they r so poor in defending corner kicks letting their opponents out-jump them to head the ball into their net n opponents know this weakness of theirs that they can score against them easily this way...this has happened so many times in the past esp last season under OGS...

yes, they missed AWB last night, believe if he had played they could hv drawn the match n get 1 point at least instead of losing all 3 points...really looks like they hv to wait for Casemiro n Erikssen to cum back if they want to win their remaining 10 matches or so ...if not they will be out of top-4 n European football next season n with that they can forget abt getting good strikers to join them cum August for the new season....btw where is @imom...so quiet, still enjoying his free pratas @ YCK ...haha

Old 04-04-2023, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Brentford x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65123411

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Brentford

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...n-at-leicester

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 04-04-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man Utd v Brentford

I think MU home strong

I say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 04-04-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
..but they seem to be more eager to spend money to get a new GK to replace DDG instead...wtf....

....btw where is @imom...so quiet, still enjoying his free pratas @ YCK ...haha
Yah man....DDG had been performing very well this season and even last season.
Had been upping his game by coming out more often.
A very quiet and consistent loyal servant of Man U.
Perhaps too quiet, as such not suitable as Captain.
But then, I look at McDisaster or Bruno....not worthy as Captain too.

Bor ILPH also missing....probably already flown to Manchester to interview as new Man U manager.

Old 04-04-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 05-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Man Utd v Brentford

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I think MU home strong

I say 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Good to know all the 4 pundits r predicting at least a draw tonight if not a win against Brentford a very strong team under Thomas Frank ...let us see if those mediocre players can buck up or not n win the game n get the 3 points ???...the manager is blaming the absence of Casemiro n Eriksson for losing their last 3 games...they hv already been pushed out of top 4 already btw

Last edited by Rickey; 05-04-2023 at 08:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1