The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 04-04-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Very nice bro...up you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post

Don't close your eye

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-04-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19933 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice One Uncle Niao Chi
Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-04-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
atom_nova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw an ang moh girl on the mrt today, she was wearing tights, but its so transparent that it seems like she wasn't wearing panties. When she walk can see her ass jiggle. Makes me ponder hmmmmm.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
haha sure got. ever chat with a sis here who always shares her adventures albeit her hubby is not in on it. but too bad. radio silence liao. the way she share with me also blood rush downstairs lol.good reminiscence..
Hur, u sure meh ??..u mean to say u know of another one young milf gal like the one in the story who was a sis here in this forum ??...can't believe it !...however notti any sis in this forum is they won't be as brave or notti as this one who goes around wearing crotchless panties (or might as well say pantiless) with the intention of letting guys she knows or doesn't know see her naked pussy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-04-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hur, u sure meh ??..u mean to say u know of another one young milf gal like the one in the story who was a sis here in this forum ??...can't believe it !...however notti any sis in this forum is they won't be as brave or notti as this one who goes around wearing crotchless panties (or might as well say pantiless) with the intention of letting guys she knows or doesn't know see her naked pussy
your choice to believe la bro. take with a pinch of salt but i’ve chatted with that sis for years but never got to meet up. u also can say i being bluffed by her for years. just sharing the good times and that i wont be surprised if there are sis like that. don’t forget we also have a couple that is into this that used to post photos here as well. each have their own interests ma.
Old 05-04-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Salesman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been fantasizing a girl for more than 10 years,always hoping to see her zaogeng or nipple slip.Always will jerk off in shower fantasizing about her.

Then there was once she bent down in front of me to wear her shoes during CNY.As her shirt was low cut & her bra was loose,I finally saw her breast & her pink nipples & at that moment,my dick went super erected & i could feel my load going to explode inside my underwear.

As she took quite a while to wear her shoes,I was able to slowly enjoy the sight & i actually cum inside my underwear on that day.

Till today I am still jerking off to that pink nipples!
Old 05-04-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitahell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salesman View Post
Have been fantasizing a girl for more than 10 years,always hoping to see her zaogeng or nipple slip.Always will jerk off in shower fantasizing about her.

Then there was once she bent down in front of me to wear her shoes during CNY.As her shirt was low cut & her bra was loose,I finally saw her breast & her pink nipples & at that moment,my dick went super erected & i could feel my load going to explode inside my underwear.

As she took quite a while to wear her shoes,I was able to slowly enjoy the sight & i actually cum inside my underwear on that day.

Fantasy finally becomes a reality. Congrats bro!!
Old 05-04-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
your choice to believe la bro. take with a pinch of salt but i’ve chatted with that sis for years but never got to meet up. u also can say i being bluffed by her for years. just sharing the good times and that i wont be surprised if there are sis like that. don’t forget we also have a couple that is into this that used to post photos here as well. each have their own interests ma.
T.Q bro for sharing with us yr good times with this sis u r talking abt ..empathise with u that u were bluffed by her for yrs...not sure who u r referring to but I m sure she is not the only 1 who don't like or r scared to meet up with guys...only the few sis who we hear other bros saying they were lucky to meet them up r really the notti n brave gals who would do anything without limits so long as they like or enjoy it...as to the couple u mentioned, not sure who u mean also...yes, u r right, everyone of us r different so we hv our own different interests

Old 05-04-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salesman View Post

Wow bro !!!..u r the most patient guy I hv ever known ..hv the stamina to wait 10 long yrs to see a gal zaogeng her boobs n tits to u in a downblouse situation...congrats to u that it was yr lucky day that she happen to be wearing a loose bra n not a tight fitting one as most gals would...yes, pinkish nipples r best n most enticing n rare too...no wonder u can't stop mast since that day u saw them..

Old 05-04-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future

Quote:
Beautiful puffy nipples, thank you bro!
Old 05-04-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
psycho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Took me 8 years to finally see my gf's sister's nipple while she was doing dishes. worth the wait. those uniqlo airism singlet top.
Old 06-04-2022, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasd89 View Post
Yea bro, bare pussy! Really lucky day, probably the only time ever in my life. I’m still thinking about it… little victories in life lol
I missed the 2 times pumping my mistress with such a panty/g-string.
Happen only when there is a chance to do it at her house/master bedroom, which is quite difficult now.
Old 06-04-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow bro !!!..u r the most patient guy I hv ever known ..hv the stamina to wait 10 long yrs to see a gal zaogeng her boobs n tits to u in a downblouse situation...congrats to u that it was yr lucky day that she happen to be wearing a loose bra n not a tight fitting one as most gals would...yes, pinkish nipples r best n most enticing n rare too...no wonder u can't stop mast since that day u saw them..
守得云开见月明!
Not really a suitable phrase to use in this situation, but you get what I mean with his patience...
Old 06-04-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kume2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho View Post
Took me 8 years to finally see my gf's sister's nipple while she was doing dishes. worth the wait. those uniqlo airism singlet top.
Wow 8 years! Was she braless when she was doing the dishes? These 8 years she wore bra at home all the time?
Old 06-04-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Salesman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Always will have chance to see her once a while one as she is not just a friend(if you know what I mean).

Nowadays jerk off is fantasizing her naked with me in shower while she lick my nipples & help me to jerk off.If have a chance to lick her nipples & explore her naked body I think I will cum 3-4 times for the whole night.

It will never happen & will always be a dream......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1