The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tips for driver (supir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
But overall, total 3D2N income (including side com) for a good service driver, I would say should be in fair range of Rp.300k?
Lets say a gp of 3 (big gp problematic)? So for a 3D2N total ceweks booked was 6 (chap chai)? Seafood ranged @350K? So end of the 3D2N trip if I were to tip the supir RP100K, is it sufficient? Or should I tip him RP300k as u had mentioned?

Thank you
Old 06-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info Thread

I usually tip my driver 100-120k daily as he would wait for me to finish my business.drive me to a few place,pick me & sent me back to my hotel & appear almost immediately whenevr i call him within30mins.Good service

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 06-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
I usually tip my driver 100-120k daily as he would wait for me to finish my business.
OK. It goes like this....

(Day 1)
1. Fetches us at Jetty (HB)
2. Bring us to check-in the hotel
3. Go for some late lunch
4. Go recce several joint
5. Bring us back to hotel

(1-5, driver with us all along. Once back in hotel, hes not needed)

(Day 2)

1. Bring us for lunch
2. Go recce joint again
3. Bring us back to hotel (@3pm wib)
4. @8pm wib, call driver, bring us to seafood restaurant
5. After makan, bring us back to hotel.

(Day 3)

1. Bring us back to jetty (HB)on way to sillypore.

Just a simple hypothetical scenario. Not disco, No shopping. So, for 3D2N, would 100K be justified?

Thank you
Old 06-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Lets say a gp of 3 (big gp problematic)? So for a 3D2N total ceweks booked was 6 (chap chai)? Seafood ranged @350K? So end of the 3D2N trip if I were to tip the supir RP100K, is it sufficient? Or should I tip him RP300k as u had mentioned?

If not too much movement then it's fair to give guy min Rp.100k per day la, don't forget that he still needs to pump petrol for the car to run.
As for your 3D2N, fair price to pay would be Rp.200-300k.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
If not too much movement then it's fair to give guy min Rp.100k per day la, don't forget that he still needs to pump petrol for the car to run.
As for your 3D2N, fair price to pay would be Rp.200-300k.
If I were to tip RP100K and with all the comm he got from the KTV, hotel, seafood restaurant, etc, the supir could easily earn
RP300 - 400K per day. Hmmmm...supir earn good money hor. But of course provided they get clients everyday. Ok. Point noted bro BtmMan.

Thank you
Old 06-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by taka77 View Post
Tak Bisa ......... Saya mau pergi HCM ........ haha ......... work comes first
go HCM gum argh
bo jio
Old 07-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If I were to tip RP100K and with all the comm he got from the KTV, hotel, seafood restaurant, etc, the supir could easily earn
RP300 - 400K per day. Hmmmm...supir earn good money hor. But of course provided they get clients everyday. Ok. Point noted bro BtmMan.

For his Rp300-400k income, provided his service is tip top, otherwise you just tip accordingly to how you judges his services...
Old 07-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui View Post
go HCM gum argh
bo jio

You, for as long as got CB, everywhere also you gum wan??!
Old 07-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui
go HCM gum argh
bo jio
Quote:
You, for as long as got CB, everywhere also you gum wan??!
apui, Btm man say you Chee Hong ...

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
taka77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by apui View Post
go HCM gum argh
bo jio
Haha ...... go HCM let ppl gum ........ hahaha ........ btw maybe not this week cause waiting for my new car .... haha
Old 07-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

POOL TOURNAMENT

Wallabies Pub and Cafe (Batam), will be celebrating their 10th Anniversary.
There will be a Pool tournament going on from Fri 17th Aug (Indonesia Independent Day) to Sun 19th Aug (Finals).
Timing:
Fri - 1800WIB to finish
Sat - 1800WIB to finish
Sun - 1500WIB to finish (finals)
Entry fee is Rp.50k, there will be prizes for top 3 winners, those who are keen can PM me to register, thanks!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally touched down back in sg from batam after a long 5 or more years.
Just an average trip nothing to shout about. This is how it went:

Reached harbour bay by wavemater and hopped into the taxi recommended by brudder rub&bway. Head to utama hotel and then to many KTV and all the girls CMI. Cannot be right on a weekday or i m too late at 3pm. Searched around still cannot find i like. Sianz then ask him drive me to titanic which many bro said got better quality 1 but it only open at 8pm. So lanlan ask him to bring me to trirnity spa. He asked for 120,000 then to 100.000 after i bargin down the price. wow very good to earn leh aga sg 20 bucks.

Reached trinity spa and had a masage and a hj. Makan at centre point then head to Nagoga hill and bought many stuffs. Head to pacific at 10pm. Alas too early, all guys no girls ok wait... around 11pm girls start to pour in. Saw 1 quite chio and fair. she saw me immediately come said hello. wow like not bad ( rem very dark) Buy her a drink and ask her name,Lena is her name. Proceed to ask her how much knn She said ST 350,000 and long time 500.000. Nvm ask her for long time since quite sweet and fair and her breasts very soft and round. Around 12am she already ask me to go back hotlel laio.Wow this girl so good ah i thought to myself want so early go back to hotel and overnight. KNN reach hotel she told me she only want ST. I said i want longtime only she not happy. After much presuaion she agree LT at 500,000. CB took her her clothes breasts saggy magix bra really work wonder. At a closer look also not very chio and alot of makeup.. Got bad breath also. In my mind just want to settle quickly so ram ram ram cum and tell her i not feeling well so ask her to fuck off. PAy her 350,000 and she fuck off. Sleep.......

Next day morning go shopping at martahatri and bought some stuffs. Head to PSA for a massage. CB this counter recep got 1 black face and dont even wish to serve and keep talking on the phone. After she finished just turn the menu and ask me look. settled for 90mins at 100,000 aroma therapy. ok fast forward.. this massage girl is like 16 or 17 not experience at all anyhow just apply force...knn! Aroma massage like majim no aroma the cream they use stink got 1 chow sng smell. towel also got 1 smell. Worst no air con i m sweating like a pig. Call the fuck up recp up and told her i shorten my time to 60mins ok. Overhear another guy also complain and fuck the ppl there y no aircon. haha.. Massage finished. Went down to pay she said also 100,000 Cb i said i cut short to 1hr laio. she fucking point to menu and reply menu only got 1.5 hrs at 100,000 so i must also pay her 100,000. tu lan pay her and told her i wont be back. she also dont fuck care. Back to Utama hotel and take laungg and head back to sg. THUMB DOWN FOR PSA REALLY SUCKS

total spent around sg 230

Last edited by logiteck; 07-08-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Places i will try out if i went back to Batam again will be alanta spa,Tropical bali spa and languna spa. I'm a spa/masage man. Trininty also but the hj the girl want 200,000 which i think quite expensive, she even said can fuck in the spa at 350,000..
Old 12-08-2007, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Hi bros,anyone know where got good live band performance in batam?So far i only went to no name(harmoni hotel) a few times & the peak(vista town hotel)

The band at no name is solid!But drink price wise is slightly on the high side too almost comparable to sg price.

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 12-08-2007, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Hi bros,anyone know where got good live band performance in batam?So far i only went to no name(harmoni hotel) a few times & the peak(vista town hotel)

The band at no name is solid!But drink price wise is slightly on the high side too almost comparable to sg price.

Try BRIX in Majesty Hotel, very nice place and band.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread