The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!
In Shanghai from 16 July - 19 July and Hangzhou after.

Any bros there at the same time want to meet up for Bodi/KTV?

PM me thanks!
Old 05-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

thanks bro xuxiaoxin.

Bro ebonkie and DTcepl, how do i contact u guys when i get up there?
Old 05-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

mrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrate79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Question, what are the rates for bodi?
Old 06-07-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kdawg is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys I'm going to shanghai on the 7th and 8th. Would like to know more spas that offer one dragon service other than bodi but not too expensive. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawg View Post
Hi guys I'm going to shanghai on the 7th and 8th. Would like to know more spas that offer one dragon service other than bodi but not too expensive. Any recommendations? Thanks a lot.
if u stay near Min Hang area, u can try Hao Quan(豪泉公馆)
Old 06-07-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

How about Xintiandi area?
Old 06-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmgrenadier View Post
In Shanghai from 16 July - 19 July and Hangzhou after.

Any bros there at the same time want to meet up for Bodi/KTV?

PM me thanks!
of cos can meet, if you do north 做东 alot of people sure attend..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrate79 View Post
thanks bro xuxiaoxin.

Bro ebonkie and DTcepl, how do i contact u guys when i get up there?
it s so easy, SBF got PM function, can always practise it..

Quote:
Question, what are the rates for bodi?
latest update the rates r 900 rmb and 1200 rmb.. can use credit card if you r not bringing alot of rmb this trip..

Quote:
How about Xintiandi area?
xintiandi s a location with a couple of bars & restaurants.. should read previous pages for info..

Last edited by ebonkie; 07-07-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mich View Post
if u stay near Min Hang area, u can try Hao Quan(豪泉公馆)
Thanks bro. Btw I'll be in the pudong area. Any bros here know what other fun I can have? Thanks in advance!
Old 07-07-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
ya the 1st level s where you strip, take shower & use the jaccuzzi & other facilities.. basement 1 is where u make ur selection in pink lighted living room.. then lead to the basement 2 for the 880 rooms.. basement 3 I did not go view the theme rooms..

after you finish your session you will be lead to the common living where the footie gals were.. my footie gal was quite naughty.. made me hard-on as her hands keep going underneath my shorts..

damn it.. I had to walk around ba long long with a hard-stick in my shorts to another individual living room for the 保健 session.. so paisey sia.. however once in the room, she strip u then you start to do your autoroam & molestation until u fire lor..
bro, please share location of this place. thanks
Old 07-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xuxiaoxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garne View Post
i'll be staying at the hotel near east nanjing road by myself. Any recommendations there?
There is a massage club called Congen Massage Healthcare Club in Nanjing east road you can have a try.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxiaoxin View Post
There is a massage club called Congen Massage Healthcare Club in Nanjing east road you can have a try.
I think the Congen chain is a clean joint.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Hi bros I just went to bodi spa today for the first time. The place quite ulu took me 30min from nanjing rd area. Everything in this thread on bodi has been helpful, so thanks a lot. Here is just a short fr on my experience.

Went in ask for one dragon service, quote me 900 and 1200. I picked the 900 since the worker say difference only in the room, both service about 60min. ( at first I thought 1200 is for 90min)

Went into changing room put everything in the locker, change to kimono and followed the staff inside. You'll be given no. Wrist tag to collect belongings later.

I was there around 3plus pm the place completely empty, at least had 30 girls to choose from. However I heard at night business very good, so obviously fewer options. So I picked 662, milfy slut face with big tits. Then staff ask me want to pick another then I ask can pick how many? He say pick as many as you want. So I picked a 2nd girl. But luckily my big head got the better of my small one and I asked need to pay how much extra? He say 1 girl extra 500 I was like shit, better reject the 2nd girl.

Luckily didn't get cheated there. Service wise I shall not spoil it for you guys but I feel it was money well spent la. After the service girl brought me out, halfway while waking out the staff stopped me and said someone want to speak to me urgently. At the moment I panicked, didn't what to expect, and was lead into one of the footie massage rooms, they still ask me what I want to drink. I tried to remain calm, thinking they just want to sell me some other silly service since I first timer. After sitting in my room with my coke for 1-2 min a male staff came in ask for feedback, cause the girl I chose was new. Wa heng.... In the end it was nothing.

Didn't have time to try the jicuzzi and pool but I went in and it was empty. Went back to changing room and I saw this triad gangster lookalike with a 90s ah beng haircut giving me dirty looks and I was quite scared. Quickly changed. Paid up and left.

Overall I find 900rmb quite ex, not sure if this is the market rate. Hopefully got similar spas that cost less. However this modi spa is very professional and organized plus a lot of staff. One in every corner. Even first timer like me wouldn't feel lost and awkward.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blubet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Im in this forum and I will be visiting shanghai the week of july 28 , will be staying in Marriot changfeng park . I need some recommendation of nearby spas that offers same service as bodi spa ? Also is there any recomendation for ktv joint ? . thanks in advance.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexander81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubet View Post
Hi all,

Im in this forum and I will be visiting shanghai the week of july 28 , will be staying in Marriot changfeng park . I need some recommendation of nearby spas that offers same service as bodi spa ? Also is there any recomendation for ktv joint ? . thanks in advance.
Yes. Hoping senior bros can give some recommendations.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
leelu717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawg View Post
Hi bros I just went to bodi spa today for the first time. The place quite ulu took me 30min from nanjing rd area. Everything in this thread on bodi has been helpful, so thanks a lot. Here is just a short fr on my experience.

Went in ask for one dragon service, quote me 900 and 1200. I picked the 900 since the worker say difference only in the room, both service about 60min. ( at first I thought 1200 is for 90min).
Wah lau, Bodi so xe now, last time I remember only 600+ and I remember the girls are not so great.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1