The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 12-06-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
mokow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
Was at my partner's friend's house yesterday for dinner and drinks.. ended up playing board games around a table. saw her friend was wearing loose shorts and tank top.. throughout the game could see her bra cup but it was too dark couldnt see her nipple.. there were a few times when she lifted her leg over the chair to go to the toilet, her loose shorts opened up at the crotch area and i could see her pink panties. quite a few times, didnt see any sign of pussy hair haha
Most probably she shaved or waxed
Old 12-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
naliko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokow View Post
Most probably she shaved or waxed
Yes, most likely
Old 12-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KickapooFav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Was at my partner's friend's house yesterday for dinner and drinks.. ended up playing board games around a table. saw her friend was wearing loose shorts and tank top.. throughout the game could see her bra cup but it was too dark couldnt see her nipple.. there were a few times when she lifted her leg over the chair to go to the toilet, her loose shorts opened up at the crotch area and i could see her pink panties. quite a few times, didnt see any sign of pussy hair haha
Some girls simply could not be bothered to cover up
Old 12-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Zalem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Suggest you play board games on the floor, more chance of exposure
Old 12-06-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Was in vietnam last week. In those tourist shop buying some vietnam singlets and t shirt from this pretty chio aunty, maybe in her early 40s. So after i chose a few clothes from her and bargain with her (tried praising her she look very pretty), she then bend down to pack my clothes in a plastic bag. There and then saw her zg in her tank top. Super duper nice headlights there, even managed to see her nipple. Probably a C cup at least. Steam sia when i saw that for that 10 seconds, too bad wife was with me, else i sure take out phone to snipe. She confirm wont know.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1927 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42843 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickapooFav View Post
Not sure y some of these women dun bother to cover up ...just happened to see a few days ago, a pretty & sexy MILF OL ard early 30s queuing in a long row behind a PO counter...wearing an attractive light pink one pc translucent body hugging dress oblivious to her surroundings...the guys standing behind her were enjoying the view of her see-thru dress esp looking at her biege colour ah ma panties tat she was wearing ...doesn't she know tat her panties is obviously on display to..& can be seen by guys standing or walking behind or past her...wat's she trying to do ? ...make them steam & watch their reactions from the corner of her eyes ??...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickapooFav View Post
Just returned home from the airport and damn i was pleasantly surprised by what i saw. Was on the return flight on, saw this couple with their young children. The mom is quite chio, again i admit i am a boobs guy so i first noticed her boobies b4 i noticed her. Secondly, her tight skirt was short but not too short. Her dark red top was flimsy and her black bra straps were showing. She reminded me of Lina, maybe a few years older. They moved to the back cos it was empty and the mom and 2 kids sat an empty seat away from my left. We were about to land, a stewardess kindly asked her kids to put on their seat belts. She got up from her seat, reached across to her kid sitting on the window seat. Her butt was looking at me for maybe about 8-10 seconds. In between her butt cheeks, her thin white crotch partially exposed a little of her shaved pussy lips. It wasn't much but my dick got hard almost instantly.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
vigril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Just returned home from the airport and damn i was pleasantly surprised by what i saw. Was on the return flight on, saw this couple with their young children. The mom is quite chio, again i admit i am a boobs guy so i first noticed her boobies b4 i noticed her. Secondly, her tight skirt was short but not too short. Her dark red top was flimsy and her black bra straps were showing. She reminded me of Lina, maybe a few years older. They moved to the back cos it was empty and the mom and 2 kids sat an empty seat away from my left. We were about to land, a stewardess kindly asked her kids to put on their seat belts. She got up from her seat, reached across to her kid sitting on the window seat. Her butt was looking at me for maybe about 8-10 seconds. In between her butt cheeks, her thin white crotch partially exposed a little of her shaved pussy lips. It wasn't much but my dick got hard almost instantly.
Lucky day for you bro .... I would have got hard too
Old 25-06-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
saver8754543 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the best part of the zaogeng when i was in secondary school is when girls fold their sleeve, and they lift their hands and the opening revealing their bra, thats always a turn on for me Those were the days
Old 25-06-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 19
assster is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had the best interview session ever on friday. It was a panel interview where 2 candidates are sitting in front of 3 interviewers with no table at the candidates side. This lady came in with a super tight and short dress (which honestly not very suitable for the role she's applying for, although she was wearing a blazer). When she sat down and crossed her legs i caught of glimpse of her red lacy undies. Even after crossing her legs i can see the small red triangle of lace as she was seated directly in front of me. Whole session keep crossing and uncrossing her legs and it was so distracting that I cant recall much of what she said during the interview, but i'm thinking of hiring her just to see if i can see more.. hehe
Old 25-06-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
tranpsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice view bro
Old 25-06-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 8
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by assster View Post
I had the best interview session ever on friday. It was a panel interview where 2 candidates are sitting in front of 3 interviewers with no table at the candidates side. This lady came in with a super tight and short dress (which honestly not very suitable for the role she's applying for, although she was wearing a blazer). When she sat down and crossed her legs i caught of glimpse of her red lacy undies. Even after crossing her legs i can see the small red triangle of lace as she was seated directly in front of me. Whole session keep crossing and uncrossing her legs and it was so distracting that I cant recall much of what she said during the interview, but i'm thinking of hiring her just to see if i can see more.. hehe
that one not simple...

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 25-06-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
goodieheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing encounters bros
Old 25-06-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fazzyrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm... My first was when I was in Primary school. I was sitting in the front and my teacher was wearing a t-shirt with quite a big sleeve hole. When she was explaining something (I think it was Maths class), she lifted her arms and I got a peek into her t-shirt from the side. Since she was a teacher, no exciting bra Colour, bit for a young boy (think P3 or P4 like that), at that time, eye open big big to enjoy the view. Hahaha.
Old 25-06-2017, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

I like how ladies smooth down their dress at their butts area before sitting down.

There was a colleague who likes to plunk down to sit without smoothing her short skirt. Got once, from side view, saw her black undies peeking out. And nice legs.

Hmm. I should teach her how to smooth dresses, by me demo it on her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1