The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 13-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Bro, ktv room especially family themed one has CCTV in every room
Die liao... hahaha

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 14-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
cheekymonkiees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, new member(s) here. Created this account together with my wifey to share our experiences and soon pictures/gifs.

Public Places Where We Fucked (mostly in car)
- Office
- Office Carpark
- Seletar Reservoir
- Mandai Road
- Macritchie
- ECP
- Tanjong Rhu
- Kallang Carpark
- Gillman Barracks
- Expressway when driving (wifey giving bj or being fingered)

The list goes on and on as my car is 80% tinted and thus we can do anywhere even in normal carparks with passerby walking around.

However things started to tone down after we got our kid as the lil one will be in the car with us. Can only do during lunch time now whenever we are free
Old 14-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkiees View Post
Hi all, new member(s) here. Created this account together with my wifey to share our experiences and soon pictures/gifs.

Public Places Where We Fucked (mostly in car)
- Office
- Office Carpark
- Seletar Reservoir
- Mandai Road
- Macritchie
- ECP
- Tanjong Rhu
- Kallang Carpark
- Gillman Barracks
- Expressway when driving (wifey giving bj or being fingered)

The list goes on and on as my car is 80% tinted and thus we can do anywhere even in normal carparks with passerby walking around.

However things started to tone down after we got our kid as the lil one will be in the car with us. Can only do during lunch time now whenever we are free
can't wait to see them bro
Old 14-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -377 / Power: 0
Frau Frau Frau Frau

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngbk2001 View Post
Do it with a Philippine maid in
A) Ayer Rajar industrial estate (toilet)
B) clementi woods park (car)
C) west coast park (bench and car)
The bench not uncomfortable bro?
Old 15-03-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 15
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A day before Valentine's day, I flew back to visit for the lunar new year. I caught up with an old fling a few days later... haven't seen him in a few years. I wrote about him a few years ago in this thread. 

We had dinner at Changi which was nostalgic and nice. He was still funny as ever but a bit tamer now... mostly keeps a straight face when he jokes. Life seems to have gotten him down... but he seems to be doing well in career and got a new car. He has a girlfriend but claimed they aren't happy. He said sex has lessened after about 2 years together... she doesn't want it often as before... and she has asked him to use condoms... disappointed him a lot. They had sex on Valentine's Day but he felt that she did it unwillingly. He asked about my life... work life (or the lack of work... now part-time)... then probed about my sex life... expected of men I guess. He listened and was surprised or awed about my fuck buddy. I don't know why but I decided to lie about not being on the pill but I was on it. I was surprised when he bluntly asked if I considered having sex for money since I was now working a lot less and tight on money... but I'm not that young anymore... in my 30s. 

After a long talk over dinner and some drinks, he drove us to a dark quiet part of a beach. It was past midnight. There was a toilet and we walked further to some shelters... all the way to a quiet part that looks like the end of a park. There were lamps along the foot path. We sat on a stone bench and talked, and asked more about my sex life. He began stroking my back and thighs inching under my sundress and I stroked his thighs in return. Just seconds later, he took my hand and led me to his erection blaming me for it. I felt I didn't do much to turn him on. He offered to lick me as revenge for turning him on, promising me I would love it. I refused but his fingers went up my dress shocking me. I clamped my legs but he found the spot to press on through my panties. He's got it... skill. He resisted my push away and tickled me down below. I let him be... thinking he would not be serious about licking me. After some minutes, he wanted his tongue on me.

I looked around... there were lamps... a bit reluctant... also a bit excited to know if he could please me this time. He assured me it was late and deserted enough to have anyone around. I stood up, lifted my dress, removed my panty and he moved me to lean back against a stone table. He raised my dress and got under it kneeling. He kissed, then licked and licked... making the effort... maybe over 15 minutes. I heard him undoing his belt and cargo pants. I stopped him... still wasn't comfortable. He was disappointed... I said later... kind of promising him. We chatted some more... and he probed again about my sex life. 

After roughly half hour, he wanted to get on with it. I looked around...to be sure... knelt down... unzipped him as he sat down on a stone bench. He had regained some erection during the chat. I went down on him but his belt, pants zipper and briefs were in the way so he stripped waist down. He sat on the edge of the stone bench and I went down to him but it was a bit painful on my knees. We changed to 69 position on the stone bench. I removed my panty again and laid on top of him. Some minutes later, he began thrusting his hips up into my mouth. I knew what he wanted to do and I obliged him. I encouraged him... telling him what he wanted to hear... my consent. My mouth and neck were already aching and hoped he finished soon. Wrapping my lips around him as he thrust, he came in my mouth with a groan. I swallowed as he came. I got up soon after he finished squirting. He said I could spit it out not realizing I had already swallowed. I was excited and wanted sex. He didn't have a condom I guessed... but I asked anyway... and I was right. He asked if I wanted sex. I looked around. He convinced me after all this time being here and not seeing or hearing anybody, there was probably nobody around. 

I told him I will suck him clean first. I sucked him, using lots of saliva to clean him, then lifted my skirt and sat over him on the bench riding on him. I glided my pussy over his dick at first, rubbing my clit against it for some time. He knew what I was doing but he didn't want to wait too long. He grabbed my butt and tried to move or lift me to get inside. He nearly got in. I prevented him. I needed to get wetter. I rubbed longer on him. sometimes teasing his dick head at the entrance and I got him in a little bit... again... a bit more and finally in but not deeply. My legs were aching so we changed to position. I bent over the stone bench for doggie position and pulled up my dress. It was painful on my knees so I got his pants to kneel on. He tolerated the pain on his knees. I held his dick and guided him in, telling him to push in slowly. He went slowly, inching in and pulling out... a bit deeper again each time... I moaned... and after a few times, was finally deep in all the way. I told him to do it slowly. He obeyed at first then gradually sped up after a few minutes. He said that he was softening if he didn't speed up. I tried to muffle my moans. I didn't think he could cum... at least not so soon after cumming in my mouth just minutes ago. He surprised me a few minutes later when he groaned and stopped inside me. I turned my head to look at him... asked him if he came. He said yes. I pretended to be annoyed... he apologised.. explaining it felt too good and didn't want to stop since I was also feeling good. I secretly liked it though. I don't think he ejaculated much. I wore my panty and didn't feel any leak until we began walking to his car. 

I sat on the car seat careful not to have my dress under me. He drove me home. I remembered staining his car seat in a similar way a few years ago... although lesser this time, I was still staining it again. 

While in the car, he asked if I was going to be ok. I think he was worried about what he did. I told him I should be ok. He offered me some money for a morning-after pill but I declined. When he stopped, he pushed $50 at me and insisted that I take it for the emergency pill. I accepted it. I knew I didn't need the pill but I didn't mind some money. He suggested we meet up again. Not surprised. I cheekily said it was going to cost him. He said ok. I left his car and went home. 
Old 15-03-2018, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Up you for your sharing
That was really some place to do it at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
A day before Valentine's day, I flew back to visit for the lunar new year. I caught up with an old fling a few days later... haven't seen him in a few years. I wrote about him a few years ago in this thread. 

We had dinner at Changi which was nostalgic and nice. He was still funny as ever but a bit tamer now... mostly keeps a straight face when he jokes. Life seems to have gotten him down... but he seems to be doing well in career and got a new car. He has a girlfriend but claimed they aren't happy. He said sex has lessened after about 2 years together... she doesn't want it often as before... and she has asked him to use condoms... disappointed him a lot. They had sex on Valentine's Day but he felt that she did it unwillingly. He asked about my life... work life (or the lack of work... now part-time)... then probed about my sex life... expected of men I guess. He listened and was surprised or awed about my fuck buddy. I don't know why but I decided to lie about not being on the pill but I was on it. I was surprised when he bluntly asked if I considered having sex for money since I was now working a lot less and tight on money... but I'm not that young anymore... in my 30s. 

After a long talk over dinner and some drinks, he drove us to a dark quiet part of a beach. It was past midnight. There was a toilet and we walked further to some shelters... all the way to a quiet part that looks like the end of a park. There were lamps along the foot path. We sat on a stone bench and talked, and asked more about my sex life. He began stroking my back and thighs inching under my sundress and I stroked his thighs in return. Just seconds later, he took my hand and led me to his erection blaming me for it. I felt I didn't do much to turn him on. He offered to lick me as revenge for turning him on, promising me I would love it. I refused but his fingers went up my dress shocking me. I clamped my legs but he found the spot to press on through my panties. He's got it... skill. He resisted my push away and tickled me down below. I let him be... thinking he would not be serious about licking me. After some minutes, he wanted his tongue on me.

I looked around... there were lamps... a bit reluctant... also a bit excited to know if he could please me this time. He assured me it was late and deserted enough to have anyone around. I stood up, lifted my dress, removed my panty and he moved me to lean back against a stone table. He raised my dress and got under it kneeling. He kissed, then licked and licked... making the effort... maybe over 15 minutes. I heard him undoing his belt and cargo pants. I stopped him... still wasn't comfortable. He was disappointed... I said later... kind of promising him. We chatted some more... and he probed again about my sex life. 

After roughly half hour, he wanted to get on with it. I looked around...to be sure... knelt down... unzipped him as he sat down on a stone bench. He had regained some erection during the chat. I went down on him but his belt, pants zipper and briefs were in the way so he stripped waist down. He sat on the edge of the stone bench and I went down to him but it was a bit painful on my knees. We changed to 69 position on the stone bench. I removed my panty again and laid on top of him. Some minutes later, he began thrusting his hips up into my mouth. I knew what he wanted to do and I obliged him. I encouraged him... telling him what he wanted to hear... my consent. My mouth and neck were already aching and hoped he finished soon. Wrapping my lips around him as he thrust, he came in my mouth with a groan. I swallowed as he came. I got up soon after he finished squirting. He said I could spit it out not realizing I had already swallowed. I was excited and wanted sex. He didn't have a condom I guessed... but I asked anyway... and I was right. He asked if I wanted sex. I looked around. He convinced me after all this time being here and not seeing or hearing anybody, there was probably nobody around. 

I told him I will suck him clean first. I sucked him, using lots of saliva to clean him, then lifted my skirt and sat over him on the bench riding on him. I glided my pussy over his dick at first, rubbing my clit against it for some time. He knew what I was doing but he didn't want to wait too long. He grabbed my butt and tried to move or lift me to get inside. He nearly got in. I prevented him. I needed to get wetter. I rubbed longer on him. sometimes teasing his dick head at the entrance and I got him in a little bit... again... a bit more and finally in but not deeply. My legs were aching so we changed to position. I bent over the stone bench for doggie position and pulled up my dress. It was painful on my knees so I got his pants to kneel on. He tolerated the pain on his knees. I held his dick and guided him in, telling him to push in slowly. He went slowly, inching in and pulling out... a bit deeper again each time... I moaned... and after a few times, was finally deep in all the way. I told him to do it slowly. He obeyed at first then gradually sped up after a few minutes. He said that he was softening if he didn't speed up. I tried to muffle my moans. I didn't think he could cum... at least not so soon after cumming in my mouth just minutes ago. He surprised me a few minutes later when he groaned and stopped inside me. I turned my head to look at him... asked him if he came. He said yes. I pretended to be annoyed... he apologised.. explaining it felt too good and didn't want to stop since I was also feeling good. I secretly liked it though. I don't think he ejaculated much. I wore my panty and didn't feel any leak until we began walking to his car. 

I sat on the car seat careful not to have my dress under me. He drove me home. I remembered staining his car seat in a similar way a few years ago... although lesser this time, I was still staining it again. 

While in the car, he asked if I was going to be ok. I think he was worried about what he did. I told him I should be ok. He offered me some money for a morning-after pill but I declined. When he stopped, he pushed $50 at me and insisted that I take it for the emergency pill. I accepted it. I knew I didn't need the pill but I didn't mind some money. He suggested we meet up again. Not surprised. I cheekily said it was going to cost him. He said ok. I left his car and went home. 
Old 15-03-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Wow, everytime i tried but someone was beside me, i even pump into police. Haha luckily just warm up kissing foreplay so never been locked up by th act
Please continue to share your stories..

Quote:

Old 15-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dearth_80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Seeking couple to look at us having fun outdoor/room/car if you provide. Only today 6.30pm. 38 Chinese Male, 35 Chinese Female. Contact me wechat, easyandfunnyeasy.
Old 15-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
cheekymonkiees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share ! The only reason that is preventing us to do in Parks or Beaches will be the insects and ants around. Absolutely uncomfortable
Old 15-03-2018, 07:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Who this?
Old 15-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1064 / Power: 7
rojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud ofrojanaben has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post

Who this?
return +1, ooo good shot, in SG ?
Old 15-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A day before Valentine's day, I flew back to visit for the lunar new year... left his car and went home. 
Nice sharing Sis... uppz !
Old 15-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lam56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share sis wondergal, thanks!
Old 15-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DustBike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frau View Post
The bench not uncomfortable bro?
Maybe not, too engrossed in sex
Old 16-03-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

naise share sis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1