The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 09-04-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker123 View Post
Good FR haha

Haha. Both are good ladies. So do continue support the girls in local dome. Villabelle, Jessica, Dior, and many more
Old 10-04-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
truthseeker123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Haha. Both are good ladies. So do continue support the girls in local dome. Villabelle, Jessica, Dior, and many more
Your reply doesn't make any sense at all. From your reply, you sound like some ambassador for dome L who represent all the girls here. Any bad things, okay the girls are good. Like huh??

By default all the girls here are good because we all know what happened to bad FRs, don't need you to tell me that. Who we need is someone like Leongfan.
Old 10-04-2024, 02:33 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good FR haha

Very obvious someone is being lazy and decide to copy Hannah FR from 2019 using it as their own

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 10-04-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Your reply doesn't make any sense at all. From your reply, you sound like some ambassador for dome L who represent all the girls here. Any bad things, okay the girls are good. Like huh??

By default all the girls here are good because we all know what happened to bad FRs, don't need you to tell me that. Who we need is someone like Leongfan.
This charmy is a fucking simp to local fls who has overpriced pussies
Old 10-04-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Oldbirdlaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
This charmy is a fucking simp to local fls who has overpriced pussies
Bro, not only local fls. Non-local fls too. I'm surprised that he didn't mention elecher in his recent post. Quennie isn't a local too. It's so obvious that elecher and quennie are part of his favourite fls.

Old 10-04-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 8
myStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud ofmyStiCaL_divine has much to be proud of
Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Good FR haha

But content seem true for hannah haha. Nice catch bro
Old 10-04-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
truthseeker123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbirdlaojiao View Post
Bro, not only local fls. Non-local fls too. I'm surprised that he didn't mention elecher in his recent post. Quennie isn't a local too. It's so obvious that elecher and quennie are part of his favourite fls.

I saw your arguments with other Bro here. Please don't drag your politics into here. Go raise some money to book FL while other bros here focuses on looking for gems.
Old 11-04-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrleovirgo View Post
Anyone tried the milf Chloe? Kindly pm me will return with a nice contact
ladyava?
Old 11-04-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

He willing pay Jessica for bj at $700/1shot. That tells you alot about him and I very long no more touch dome L cause of ridiculous stupid pricing.
Old 11-04-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
He willing pay Jessica for bj at $700/1shot. That tells you alot about him and I very long no more touch dome L cause of ridiculous stupid pricing.
Haha. I just go for whoever that I can afford. Have a few that are favourites.
Old 11-04-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15699 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 11-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Oldbirdlaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I saw your arguments with other Bro here. Please don't drag your politics into here. Go raise some money to book FL while other bros here focuses on looking for gems.
Because there was a bro who anyhow said PRs are locals
Old 11-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Because there was a bro who anyhow said PRs are locals
Haha, dont think that’s ur main reason. It seems it’s abt rate. So no need to create an illusion. Ur great at talking though…. Salute that…🎯
Old 12-04-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Haha, dont think that’s ur main reason. It seems it’s abt rate. So no need to create an illusion. Ur great at talking though…. Salute that…🎯
What he meant was a PR charging same as a local which is ridiculous. Malaysian for 550 bj? 750 fj haha. Don't be a simp la
Old 12-04-2024, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
What he meant was a PR charging same as a local which is ridiculous. Malaysian for 550 bj? 750 fj haha. Don't be a simp la
Haha. It's so simple. Go for whoever within ur means.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1