The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

OK back to some FR....
hi-season is in here again...those fat arabs with their wives and children and stupid prams are back in town..
cowboy was quiet on a sunday , even my fav gal in baccara was not working.. pop inside few of the bars, pathetic crowd..very very quiet...
went to nana disco and it was a good crowd.. just the right amt of pple and plenty of FLs to choose..after that went to climax and plenty of Fls as well but not so much lookers....saw some fat mamas too..haha
thermae as usual, the jukebox side plenty of SYTs but i kinda prefer those nearer to the exit on the oppo side.. slightly more natural instead of the usual jap kawaii look..
finally went patpong after 2 years.. couldnt even last 30mins.. it was utter shit, super pathetic..bars shit, gals shit, touts even worst!.. manage to tour in barbar as the doorman is a longtime fren..place is nice inside.. gals ok only, but what they selling is the SM treatment, 700baht entry, if im not wrong..
overall, patpong was so ssssssssssshit that i even forgot to go to thaniya.. couldnt wait to get out..
but for the closet BOYS in here, the gay town is still rocking..it was packed....
Old 11-10-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
OK back to some FR....
hi-season is in here again...those fat arabs with their wives and children and stupid prams are back in town..
oh right ... when i was in bkk in aug .. i can see a lot of arabs with their whole contingent of wives, children and prams all over bkk ...
have bkk been invaded by these ppl ???
and i really cannot understand what can these arabs wives buy in bkk when they r all cover from head to toe except the small gap at the eyes ...
whatever they bought, they cannot wear anyway ...
and i really hate the arrogance of these arabs ppl ...
they sound like they own the whole fxxing world ...
Old 11-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
and i really cannot understand what can these arabs wives buy in bkk when they r all cover from head to toe except the small gap at the eyes ...
Outside, arab wives "looked" black from head to feet.

Inside, the wives wear very sexy lingerie !. OMG !

An Arab told me this. Now, i am totally confused. Sexy lingerie inside but wear all black outside !!!.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
oh right ... when i was in bkk in aug .. i can see a lot of arabs with their whole contingent of wives, children and prams all over bkk ...
have bkk been invaded by these ppl ???
and i really hate the arrogance of these arabs ppl ...
they sound like they own the whole fxxing world
i sibeh tulan these arabs with their fucking prams .. normally i dun give way and they have to give way to me..smelly,sweaty and mostly fat..buay tahan, even wives also fat.. only their underage daughter slim slim.. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Outside, arab wives "looked" black from head to feet.

Inside, the wives wear very sexy lingerie !. OMG !

An Arab told me this. Now, i am totally confused. Sexy lingerie inside but wear all black outside !!!.
did u know alot of these arabs are virgin b4 marriage.. they will keep their viginity for their husband. so most will have already allow anal sex instead.. song bo!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
555+ thought u was saying where they were fr. Did not know they went bk same bars. Guess sponsorship ended. Surprised u still rem Lek.

Hmm... Did not see Au when we went to Rawhide tt day. So u went changing w bro Civic??

Planning a end nov or early dec trip. Not cfm cos seeking 'visa' & leave approval
Cheong continuously for 03 nights wit Bro ML. Bad news is too much diet coke, beer and really shack till the last drop. Good news is I am going to be back again on 28-30 October. Really tempting to go Pattaya with Bro ML. wanna join? By the way, Bro ML and I learn one new "trick" that works wonder!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:31 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

FR Bangkok 2010 - 8-10th Oct 2010

I just want to give an overview of what happened there on my side as follows;

The clubbing scene and the Nana part….I have to let the respective brothers to give their FRs.

Below are my few words on my comrades, buddies and many thanks for a making this trip a very successful trip, we shall make this our annual trip.

1. Prince of Danok – The Title already carries the weight, the Ultimate Puying killer and now invading Bangkok, well, I felt it is high time that I should retired as the new Dragons are coming up and superseded my expectation, they are great. They can handle ladies from FB, Tagged, KTV, Club, and Disco as long as they are puyings even Lbs..die in his hand.

2. Thaifreak aka Northern General - Didn’t had the chance to cheong with you in the Disco, sorry! (as I thought I can get a quiet and relaxing time this trip) but from the reports I got back……you are killing all the Jap Kawaii there……great to have you along..Many Thanks for the “cha Yen” of which he travels 60 kms to buy me Cha Yen in early morning of the day at 4am Thai and half drunk struggling to meet me, just to buy me cha yen (Thai ice Tea), I am touched brother!

3. Bro Monvantee aka Whiskey God - Bro, you are the soul of this trip and without you there, the whole contingent will fall apart, thanks for all the arrangement. Definitely will take up your offer to Hua Hin, one of these days when I retired, I need it…..cannot compete with the young Dragons anymore as much as I love, too.

4. Ahwah - Bro, Thanks for the companionship to Platinum mall. You are indeed a good cheong kaki although we didn't cheong together this trip but the nice time, we had at Talak Hwang Huang, an easy going guy and very nice cheong partner. Sorry I didn’t have the luxury of following you to Hatyai after this trip.

5. Alexy – This is one guy that I never have to worry but need his help to sian the puyings for me….one word, “Smooth Operator” Never have to sleep alone when he is around.

6. Mangan – A New title is borne by his creation, University Girls Killer, only sian Uni girls and the more surprises is that the girls pay him to stay with him….must get his formula one of these days but also no use, I don’t have his charm and youth.

7. Cheongster - Bro, everytime, I see you, you are with your good friend….Heinekien, Singkha, Chang Beer. I am sorry that I didn’t have much time to spend with you as time is so limited there even to have a few words is difficult, we shall do it again soon, yeah! Sorry, we didn’t go to Platunam together. I am sorry.

8. Horncheong - Taikor, try to avoid this guy at all cost, when you stand beside him, all the puyings will automatically think that you are either his driver or bodyguard, as he have the actor looks…..damn!

9. Aragon – (Another handsome guy who look like Louis Koo) – Fully agreed, the whole trip I was avoiding them as afraid all the kang tao or puyings, aunties, ah soh also cannot get, they are the puyings’ (Horncheong & Aragon) magnet.

10. Klkianewbie – This Penangkia is another puying killer…..from MP till Disco, must pre-booked the girls before he appears if not the puyings will surely rejects your booking, tall, fair and handsome.

11. Xmen – Sorry brother, didn’t have much time to spend with you, only listen your story in the morning after hearing so many moans sound from your room…….! Sigh!

12.Kenichi – Will hunt the best and only the best puying around even if it takes the whole night, dangerous guy to be around and another Cash King.

13.Said_sogo – The sleeping lau Jiao in Bkk who takes care of Xmen, Drunken Master for me…without him around, I will be running around like mad guy. Many thanks and respect to you. Xmen and Drunken Master asks me to cancel the flight and take another taxi back to the hotel and continue the stay……you are something, Bro!

14.master1521 – He is the all time lau Jiao around, I am impressed with only one call, 2 coyotes girls turn up to have dinner with us…..respect brother!

15. Little Cheong – I am very sorry that I didn’t have the time to cheong with you and also didn’t have much opportunity to talk to you except during the dinner time…..sorry, next time we cheong again yeah!

15. Drunken Master – His name says it all…..happy go lucky, half drunk and bonking all the way…..he will definitely go and again as from the hotel till the plane, still hesitate to go home to Malaysia keeps talking about the amazing BKK.

17.Kim 7 – Thanks for cha yen at Huey Hwang, and being such a nice companion to walk through the market and like Master1521, with one call, the girl turns up within half an hour…..thought he couldn’t Thai but then he spoke Thai when the Puying (?) arrives. Caught me by surprise……not bad at all.

16. Innocent James – Guess who he is, another puying killer and master in making, never been to Bangkok, first timer but manage to get a girl to fetch us to the hotel and accompany him to dinner and eventually to bed……damn, he is not only lucky but he got the look….puying killer looks.

16.Seremban aka Ah Ban kor – Sorry that I couldn’t be able to stay a bit longer at Mirage Café as we had a meeting going on at the Coffee House so we need to excuse ourselves. Only manage to shake his Taikor hand, it is an honour.

17. Ah Ban Kor’s uncles and friends = 4 more – Nice meeting all the veteran lau Jiaos there but couldn’t have the time to learn a skill or two from them….too little time and so many things to accomplished.

Missing In action

1. Bro Mekongcatfish aka Bkk GPS – Last minute had to cancel due to something personal pops up and have to sacrifice the Bangkok trip, he is my GPS in Bangkok and I am lost without him, was struggling.

2. CWK aka the Silencer – Family matters coincide and have to abandon the Bangkok trip project…nice guy to have around, most of the time a silent puying killer. He hardly speaks but when he speak there is always a target around to be victimised by him. Hope to have you with us the next trip.

Before I start my FR there is too many things that happened at the same time and I might left out some details, nevertheless, it was a great trip for me.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:32 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Day 1 (8th Oct 2010)
Arrives there late about 4.45pm and have to delay a time and enjoy a cigarette or two while waiting for our Prince of Danok and Innocent to arrive frm Singapore as their flight delayed so ouarrival time only 10 minutes diffence . While Said_sogo, Drunken Master and Xmen take a taxi to Hip Hotel in Rachadapisek. I was thinking to take another taxi down as there were 3 of us…..suddenly Innocent introduce his puying to us and she drives us to the hotel…..one word….wow for a first timer to Bangkok.

Check in and get settled down and managed only to get Bro Holymann and Innocent to dinner with me and my friend who was in Bkk at that time and we go together to Talak Huey Hwang to have a simple dinner and after the dinner, I have to go to Nana Plaza with my girl and to make sure that all the first timer but trust me they are not newbies, Seeing that they can take care themselves, I move to another love nest to see another group, there I spend sometime there with the brother, Alexey, Little Cheong, Thaifreak, Kinichi, Cheongster, Mangan as I asked my girl to follow Holymann and Innocent as Taiko Monvantee is at Muse waiting for them, she also got a culture shock being a Thai girl in Nana….no choice, take Innocent to have a short tour of Nana as he is first timer to Nana including the famous Temptation and Obsession. He agrees that the “girls” have a class above the girls.

After that we spited with the group as some wanted to stay back, I am a free man……meet up with another group at the Love Nest and they are partying and drinking and having a nice time of their life there…with so many girls surrounding them, I am rest assured they are okay there and moreover with Alexey, there, I have no problem leaving them in good hands.

I proceed to Muse with a few brothers, AhWah and I couldn’t recalled who already (I think KLKianewbie) and we met up with the brothers on the 3rd Floor and the ground is like sardine packed and couldn’t even squeezes through though end up in the roof top.

After 15 minutes or so, I left with my girl, Ahwah and one more…….couldn’t recalled who sorry! We went to have supper beside Noi Seafood, the Pig Leg Rice…..and he left us while we received a call from Holymann and Innocent that they will be joining us soon….waited for them in the restaurant and it was so hot inside, decide to wait for them in the Huey Huang Café then…..they finally arrives and had a short chat while Holymann and Innocent, their turn to eat the Peg Leg Rice…..hahahaha, they joined us a bit later for a drink, then Brother Thaifreak calls that he will be there to see me to buy me cha yen despite being drunk and it is already 3.30am Thai…..damn screwed already as our badminton game is at 10am tomorrow morning.

He supposed to buy me cha yen the last trip….carried forward. Thanks and touch by his sincerity. Appreciate it! That was my fifth cha yen for the day and 3rd one during that supper.

After 30 minutes…he arrives half drunk and ordered the cha yen and that was my fifth cha yen of the day…..called it a day while Brother Thaifreak was on the phone……?

Walk back to the hotel with my girl and ahwah…….! Arrives at the hotel, have a bath as it was very hot in Bangkok, settled down to sleep…..and watch some movie on the DVD player……she is out from her bath, too…..wrapped in towel only…damn.

With her FK and soft skin aroused my small brother thus the sessions of love making begins …..my first round of the day as it is already almost 5am in the morning….finished the sessions at about 6am….after a little chit chat with her (6am already)….damn tired already…..I said to myself, brother, you are screwed, how to play with only 1 and ½ hours sleep as we supposed to meet for breakfast at 7.30am and proceed to the badminton court which is at Sukhumvit Soi97/1, about 30 minutes at least from our hotel.

A few of our brother was dropped off since they couldn’t get out from their bed….as they are reserved players…never mind, they can continue sleeping until …don’t know what time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:32 AM
SamSter

Day 2 - 9th Oct 2010
Actually I have a hard time waking up despite the morning call and also my phone alarm I am dead tired until someone…..(half asleep) give me a morning call saying it is already 8am….I think it is Prince Holymann. Drag myself to the bathroom, brush my teeth and have a cold shower then I was awake enough for breakfast then meet up with the brothers all over the coffee house, had a light breakfast as we are going to the badminton game already.

Arrive at the venue, the Thai team is there already. We warm-up and play our game. Some still asleep inside…could hardly see their eyes, some still have the liquor smell from their breath, some still struggling to walk straight, still drunk……hahahahaha it was a funny scene yet, I was telling myself, "Hmmmm at least they are all here to play BADMINTON".

Nevertheless, you could already guess the outcome of the game, we lost but we lost with pride as the other team was in better shape and more sober than our team. And they are good no doubt about that.

After the game, we went back to the hotel wash-up and were dead tired and sleepy but have to drag ourselves to Platunam as we have family obligation to fulfill. We bought our things and I was drinking coffee at the basement Black Crayon just to stay awake. Having problem finding the store even. Finished our chores and off we go back to the hotel and it was raining dogs and cats…….dragging and crawling our way back to our rooms….!

It is already 5.30pm…and our dinner at 7pm Thai….wanted to sleep but cannot as when I sleep I will surely missed the dinner….my girl did a good head massage for me as I am already having headache due to lack of sleep…old man mah….!

Rest for a while trying to have a nap but couldn’t then it was 6pm…bath, dress-up and off we go to the Nathong Restaurant, some of the brothers are there already. With the girls and ladies friends, I try to say “Hi” to all …a great dinner and a good one with whiskey being thrown in….we are have a good conversation for the first time and slowly all member had arrived. ….there were almost 30 people there.

Then they finally discussed where to go next……I called it a night form the rest of the brother and headed straight to Subway, nearest MP to have a decent, proper massage hoping to catch a 40 winks but alas the massage lady was giving me of hell of a hard massage despite asking her to slow down…..after the massage aching all over…damn.

After the massage, headed to Talak Huey Hwang to have my final Kow Ka Moo (Pig Leg rice before I headed back to Malaysia the next day, we join by Ahwah and Kim 7, after that we walk to have our prayer at the famous Indian Deity there at the junction then find a place at the end of the road besides the 7-Eleven with a four-faced Buddha and have my delicious cha yen then TCSS with the brothers there and we had a good laugh until about 2am Thai…called it a night.

Come back to the hotel had a good bath, packed as I am leaving for home tomorrow…chit chat and laugh with my girl, heard the other group just came back…heard the Said_Sogo group with some lady voices….okay. Finished the last part of our movie of which we took 2 days to finish, it was “30 Days of Hell” then finally it was 3.30am…..last round for the day which last for so long, passionate love and it was beautiful one….finally, she smile to me and say,” I thought you says that you are going to sleep early tonight, “ Ton ni ti ha lioew” (It is 5am now) We smile and hugged each other to sleep……before I could count 1, 2, and 3 I was asleep like a baby already.
Old 12-10-2010, 04:33 AM
SamSter

Day3 - 10th Oct 2010
Woke up early at 8am as my girl is going to have some major operation to hip joint which caused some pain during an accident a few months back. Had breakfast with her..send her off and bid her goodbye. Also bid good-bye to Prince of Danok and Innocent as they are rushing to the airport to catch the early flight back to Singapore.

Wanted to sleep but cannot sleep already, went to another brother room to have another sessions of the trip TCSS….finally it is time to check out and have our lunch at the nearby Robinson after that we headed for airport of which I don’t have a clue as I was sleeping all the time until airport……check-in had another light sneak at the airport…board the plane, there are a few brothers still reluctant to go back…..wanted to change the tickets and postpone the flight back.

In between someone walks in with his University girl….beh tahan, I char him a little as Xmen’s girl also from University, My girl also from University and finally he bought his university girl….to parade in front of us….damn who says University girls hard to find….hahahaha….it is quiet easy in Bkk unless you got a girl from Chulalongkorn University, then I kow tau to you….they are really hard to find.

Arrived at 8.45 pm Malaysian time……back to reality and have to wake up then.

Clubbing Group
Headed by Prince of Danok Bro Holymann & Taiko Monvantee
1) Innocent
2) Bro Thaifreak
3) Bro Alexey
4) Bro Horncheong
5) Aragon
6) Innocent James
7) Cheongster
8) Little Cheong

Nana/MP Group
Headed by Master1521
1) Mangan
2) KlkiaNewbie
3) Kinichi

Free and easy Massage & Cha Yen
1) Me
2) Ah wah
3) Kim 7

Another G-Club Group
Headed by Said_Sogo
1) Drunken Master
2) Xmen
3) Samat (Local Thai)

Mirage Café
Headed by Serembanman aka Ah Ban Kor
His uncles and friends = 4 people

All in 24 people from Malaysia, 8 Thai supporting the cause, the badminton trip.

Many Thanks for the support, assistance render to me during this trip which makes it so successful until next time…Krop Khun Krap!

P/S: My apology that this trip was quite a rush trip making arrangement on where to go what to eat…etc etc, we forgot one thing…..to take lots of photographs. Thousand apologies!
Old 12-10-2010, 04:48 AM
SamSter

Total sleeping time for the 3D2N trips is less than 6 hours including in between taxi naps.....almost took my life away, old man already time to slow down and let the young and dangerous take over...!
Old 12-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Total sleeping time for the 3D2N trips is less than 6 hours including in between taxi naps.....almost took my life away, old man already time to slow down and let the young and dangerous take over...!
Good FR bro..

How come I feel that u are a GRO during this trip..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 12-10-2010, 10:45 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Good FR bro..

How come I feel that u are a GRO during this trip..
Because half of them are not newbie but first timer to Bkk scene and some had culture shock compare to Danok but all of them love it.....no more hanging flower!

They shall be back for more! Clubbing, Nana, G-Club, you name it they like it!
Old 12-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
i sibeh tulan these arabs with their fucking prams .. normally i dun give way and they have to give way to me..smelly,sweaty and mostly fat..buay tahan, even wives also fat.. only their underage daughter slim slim.. haha

did u know alot of these arabs are virgin b4 marriage.. they will keep their viginity for their husband. so most will have already allow anal sex instead.. song bo!!!!!!!!
btw, it is a known statistic that 90% of these people first sex are thru the rear doors..... and of the 90%, 90% are thru the men rears' doors.......
Old 12-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckit111 View Post
hi bros...
may i ask whats the good price to pay for a girl to accompany you for a short trip away from bkk? 9k/day considered over the top?
thanks.

Hi Bro, in BKK, it is generally in the range of 3K - 6K bahts per day to the girl. This is the net amount for the girl, excluding all expenses and whatever deal you made to the establishment where you pick her up, such as BF to the gogo bar. Keep in mind there could be exception for specific case.

Better pay her every two days or per day than a lump sum at the end of the trip.

Agogo girl is the simplest case. Oil massage girl is more tricky and more on a case by case basis. Some oily MP, particalarly the ones target Japanese market, demand customer to pay a large amount to buy time off for her. Some oily did not charge much though. Also in some cases, fulltime oily girl can pay a small compensation to her MP to allow time off for herself.

Soapie girls are generally known to be least reliable for takeout. Many soapie girls are often no show when you want her companionship. As for freelancers, I occasionally take them for ST and extended ST, have not taken any for an island trip as I am more concerned of trustworthness of freelancers.

Knowntender
Old 12-10-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Day3 - 10th Oct 2010
TLSF, u in BKK dun tell me

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1