The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
run001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi Bro,
I will be going hatyai this Oct 19 to 23, any "gf " to intro. i'll take care of her for 3 nights so long the girl is reasonable and take care of customer.

just want to take a relex trip for 3 days and visit some temple.

no point book tru the bell boy or driver where usually they take 500 baths per night booking.

any syt too share contact ?
Old 26-08-2010, 11:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by run001 View Post
Hi Bro,
I will be going hatyai this Oct 19 to 23, any "gf " to intro. i'll take care of her for 3 nights so long the girl is reasonable and take care of customer.

no point book tru the bell boy or driver where usually they take 500 baths per night booking.

Bro....do you know that in Thailand "GF" is know as mistress or famously now know as "gig" and this comes with a high price and time. How to introduce to you?

As a guy who believe in SBF brotherhood spirit, I got one but the she need about S$1,500 - S$2,000 a month excluding expenses like house repair, car instalment, (only a Toyota Altis), daughter school fee, clothings and daily expenses also not forgetting her old aging mother medical bill, etc etc etc.

She wants a single or even divorced guy to be together with her for as long as you can afford her.....! Must see her and spend time with her for at least a few days in a month.

Lastly, please e-mail me your photo and see whether she accept you or not. When we take them as "GF" we are their only customer as long as we still afford to pay.

They are very reasonable as long as you can keep them happy financially and physically.

If you found any SYT please kindly share the contact with me so that I can just called and stays in my room and wait.

Many thanks in advance!
Old 27-08-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Hi Bro..
now they'll charge u 700 BTH..

if u've found syt there,pls Pm me hor..i'll takecare her for 1 weeks

Khoop Khun krup
Old 27-08-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Based on what you mentioned.... 500 bahts as commission to the bell boy also you cannot afford, then we all don't think you have the budget to get what you want.........
Old 27-08-2010, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Based on what you mentioned.... 500 bahts as commission to the bell boy also you cannot afford, then we all don't think you have the budget to get what you want.........
haha..
taxi 500bht
bell boy 500bht
mamason500bht
if's syt..
Total up,,?
Old 27-08-2010, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
in Thailand "GF" is know as mistress or famously now know as "gig" and this comes with a high price and time.
As a guy who believe in SBF brotherhood spirit, I got one but the she need about S$1,500 - S$2,000 a month excluding expenses like house repair, car instalment, (only a Toyota Altis), daughter school fee, clothings and daily expenses also not forgetting her old aging mother medical bill, etc etc etc.
She wants a single or even divorced guy to be together with her for as long as you can afford her.....! Must see her and spend time with her for at least a few days in a month.
They are very reasonable as long as you can keep them happy financially and physically.
Bang on, our hdy vet speaks volumes

Guess our friend meant "gfe", to buy some "pampering" for couple days. But, risk kena KC sponsor how?
Old 27-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bang on, our hdy vet speaks volumes

Guess our friend meant "gfe", to buy some "pampering" for couple days. But, risk kena KC sponsor how?
... correction, you mean our Thai Vet speaks.......
Old 27-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Samster

Bro,
ok, let me explain, do correct me if I'm wrong.
my usually practice is this, I'll still go to "farm" to book for girl, without going tru 3 party recommem, so save the " refer " fee right !
offcause I understand those working girl all have individual " financial " problem, so after few nights of booking, I'll accumulate the " referer " fees and give the girl direct as " tips " sometimes I give more.
That doesn't mean giving them this " more " in return they must "treat " super well, just a friend for company "fews" day will do, I don't request much.

So far, if I bring 1K sin to hatyai, usually last day I just keep 500 bath for airport tax and a meal that comes to 800 bath went back. even if I have balance 3k or more, i'll just give it to the girl I book.

I do experience many times the girl call me after I come back, but I would not attach to 1 girl as I afraid of getting emotion involve. u guys understand.

I do not want to have any string attach.

Good old days I would go 2 to 3 times a year, but now only once a year......I find is a place relax, and if can have a "good girl as company" is a plus plus.......
Old 27-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
If money do come easy...please don't be stingy. But , until then, most bros must have hardearned money to enjoy at this time of recession. we all need to cheong , come what may, if not those pussy will be starving and the whole world won't turn round n round.

Coming back to whether to give the bellboy or not is one preference, why not, if he saved u time in finding one good one. ....If not u have to learn by paying unnecessary tuition fees which may costs u even more.

Learn thru mistakes and try to have unnecessary heartaches, headaches and worst off emotional upset.

But times and experiences are good learning partners, once bitten twice shy.

Giving in to bell boys , also no guarantee of good service. Normally ask the girl direct whether she wants u or not. some will just walk away when u enter, don't take them, sure to frustrate u later,but once u are in their good books of anyone in the farm , sure to get good service. They only see $$$$$ but u must be thrifty too. my 2 cents worth.

LIFE IS A GAMBLE.
Old 27-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Yap...

Truly agree..
Old 27-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
quorq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What I spent on tuition fees + bell boy fees are more than what I’ve given to the ‘good decent girls’ that I’ve found over the years. One always has to pay to find the goods.

It’s not only money, but time and efforts are needed to find a “reasonable one”. If one is grudging with it, you are at the mercy of bros generosity.

I’ve given 40K for a good decent girl that spent a week with me. (Most bros will call me silly) Regardless of giving the ‘3th party fee or extra fee’ to the girl it does not constitute anywhere being noble for sure, at the end of the day it’s up to individual. And tell me which girl will not call to look for you again.

For me, I will NOT share a girl’s contact to anyone be it good, bad, average. They are human not a car workshop unless the girl requested me to distribute her contact else I will respect them.
Old 28-08-2010, 03:34 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

The first hotel that I found out got "ghost" was the Sukhunthai hotel, it happen that I went there in the mid 80' and we went to have our favourite lobsters as our lunch as it was cheap at that time about 60 bahts 1 kgs and we had 3 (2 big and 1 small) as it was expensive in Malaysia even at that time.

I remember it very well, we had it at near Songkla near the Mermaid Beach area....with fresh coconut juice....yummy. I went with my cousin and 2 of us eat and eat and couldn't finish it, obviously we tap pao back to our hotel room at that time was Sukhunthai Hotel. Old timer will definitely know this hotel.

Then before we go out again for dinner, we meet at the lobby at 7pm....no girls with us as we intend only to book tomorrow as that first day will be "eat all we can the good food that we cannot afford in Malaysia". Then the moment we met, his face was pale.....not from seeing ghost but from diarrhea (lau sai), 3 times since we came back.

Alas, he says, "Shit, need to go for another round again before we go for dinner as it coming out now.....!" I suggest the lobby toilet as it is nearer but he insists that to go back to his room to have his business done in total privacy.....and the smell (I guess).

Then I saw him again in about 3 minutes after he left for the lift......wow so fast, (cannot be as we stay at 11th Floor), I say to him...."Wow so fast you pang sai already" As usual his face is pale...but paler that before......(I thought to myself) maybe due to excessive lau sai.

He says, “Let go quickly.....no lau sai already.....'"

Okay, we walk off to have our favourite pak gor and shark fin soup....then when ordering he was acting very strange and very shivering....I asked the diarrhea must be very bad better see doctor as you lau sai until shivering.....!

He asked me, "Can I stay with you tonight?" What...I say, "You siao (mad) lieow" No cha bor want to sleep with me.....jokingly!”

He says," NO lah....(still shivering) actually when I went up to our floor in the lift and the lift stop at one floor which I dunno what floor but the floor was dimmer than our 11th Floor then I feel a cold wind gushing through me........I feel so eerie that I quickly press the lift down.......I was scare like shit....all my shit also gone......so it open again at 11th floor.....I straight away press down loh.....! That is why so fast...!

He was sick the next day and we cut short our stay there and come back to Malaysia the very next day...KNN......still sick and having diarrhea.....! But he survives the ordeal.

That hotel now stands in where Novotel Hotel is. It was a green hotel back then.....!

Sorry suppose to post it in the Hatyai "the golden years" and accidently post it here....and cannot delete.

Last edited by Playman; 28-08-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Old 28-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, ok, let me explain, do correct me if I'm wrong...........Good old days I would go 2 to 3 times a year, but now only once a year......I find is a place relax, and if can have a "good girl as company" is a plus plus.......
don't get us wrong too, no punt intended..... really, 'to each his own'.

wish all the best in getting what you want or rather need...

choke dee dee na....
Old 28-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

thks Bro,

understand your advise......
Old 28-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
thks Bro,

understand your advise......

advice, not advise........ hee hee....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1