The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-02-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Yesterday was the worst zaogeng i ever seen till i need to wash my eyes with dettol.

I was with my wife a my friend at chinatown. When we are at the bridge walking over to people's park complex, i heard a loud lady shouting. And when we turn around, i saw 1 aunty PRC squarting at the side talking to her phone. And yes squatting so her legs was wide open and can see her ah ma underwear. Instantly i feel like vomiting and i told my friend i need dettol to wash my eyes.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Yesterday was the worst zaogeng i ever seen till i need to wash my eyes with dettol.

I was with my wife a my friend at chinatown. When we are at the bridge walking over to people's park complex, i heard a loud lady shouting. And when we turn around, i saw 1 aunty PRC squarting at the side talking to her phone. And yes squatting so her legs was wide open and can see her ah ma underwear. Instantly i feel like vomiting and i told my friend i need dettol to wash my eyes.
They are fond of doing that, to them, as long as she wears undies and not commando, what's wrong.
However, if she's a SYT with nice undies and bods, still not so bad.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
They are fond of doing that, to them, as long as she wears undies and not commando, what's wrong.
However, if she's a SYT with nice undies and bods, still not so bad.
Sad case is old aunty
Old 14-02-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Few r too good even u saw u dum believed u r tat lucky

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 14-02-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

some sorts of gigolo dance been watched in sugarbook.live, by a six packs handsome guy, is it counts?
Old 14-02-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

peeping people is an exciting action, your heart beat will pump doob doob doob
Old 14-02-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whycannot View Post
good to see that the youths are still embracing our ethnic costumes.
freaking turn on when they wear cheongsam!
if not wearing bra is even sexier
Old 14-02-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB2ega View Post
Did he return favour by stripping naked?
good idea, he can do this too
Old 14-02-2022, 08:58 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post

perhaps the question bro is, so many parts why you end up seeing the underwear part. hahaha....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-02-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just like the compass will always point to the north, bro's eyes will naturally point to the nice little triangle between the thigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
perhaps the question bro is, so many parts why you end up seeing the underwear part. hahaha....

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:48 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Just like the compass will always point to the north, bro's eyes will naturally point to the nice little triangle between the thigh...

true that's why I have a fetish for yoga tights, shorts.

from the front, want to check for cameltoe, from the back want to see what kind of panty they are wearing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-02-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
werge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywerge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
some sorts of gigolo dance been watched in sugarbook.live, by a six packs handsome guy, is it counts?
Chao ah gua excited by gigolo of course count
Old 16-02-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
whycannot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
if not wearing bra is even sexier
but generally cheongsam material quite thick right?
then like cannot really spot it haha.
Old 17-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Today at NS mrt station towards city hall, as the cabin was packed so i have to stand at the corner near the door. As i was facing the oppsite side of the door. I notice this mid age lady wearing short skirt sitting cross leg at the seats near the door.
As i was standing and facing her, patiently hoping to have a chance to see what color she is waiting. Just only 2nd station, i saw her switching her cross leg position and have a nice 2 sec view of her black panty. This means to me that today will be a good day for me hahaha..
Hope brothers in here also have a good and safe day ahead.
Old 17-02-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro skihon...u r such a lucky guy....everyday also got zaogeng to see until yr eyes pop out, jaws drop n nose bleed ..yes black is one of the favourite colour panties they all like to wear...did u guess the colour correctly ?? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1