The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

anyone ever done her?

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=18515999

Last edited by beefucker; 12-10-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old 13-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
julianvirtue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Going for 2nd meet up with a maid

I suggest going for a drink then chat in the car
She says not comfortable with her
She wants to have dinner instead

Should I cut my losses? Or should I cont on the game?

Maid expert bros pls reply
where was the 1st date bro?

advise to go for dinner. bring her to a nice place but not too expensive (maybe mains less than $15-$20), buy her a glass of wine or two.

if more budget, tapao some food and bring her to the beach. changi or east coast, up to you, get some beers too or if you wanna impress her, bring a bottle of red wine and glasses as well. since you have a car it should not be too much trouble.

the idea is to get her comfortable; some ladies require more than 2 dates for more action. since she's agreeable for a 2nd date, i think the chance is there. if you're not an experienced sweet-talker like the other seniors here, then it's up to you to use what you have to your own advantage. romance can either be in the form of words or actions like a nice date to make the girl feel special.

use the opportunity to test water. drop some hints or "innocent" touches like a hand on her arm or shoulder. see how she reacts. the alcohol will definitely help. once dinner is done and some drinks are had, make some excuse to go the car, like to "cool off" or listen to some music and chat in quiet. then push forward a bit more, see how it goes. the rest is up to you bro.
Old 13-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
can't see any image bro
Old 13-10-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

just realized i got zapped 3 points by some douchebag who said I bullshit. it's up to you to believe. the seasoned players here with a well-honed game will know that it's not that difficult once you have enough practice. and I never needed to ask anyone for contacts, just give my humble FRs to help the newer bros here just like how I was helped by the seniors in their own posts in this thread. and offer any advice I can offer, as little as I know.

after months of research, practice, reading on this thread and countless rejections, I have three offers from maids and another two OLs to meet tomorrow. two more different maids asking to meet on tuesday's PH. just got one more number from DIA. my first pinay fuck asking for an RTF session. playing mindgames with a BG to fuck her without buying her an LD. bringing a SYT pinay tourist around next week too.

bullshit or not? up to you to believe. but the seniors will know, this is small time work for a seasoned player.. at least I know where I stand.
Old 13-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

aiya give u my 5 points la don't angry.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 13-10-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
aiya give u my 5 points la don't angry.
LOL. not angry lah bro. just don't understand why got losers feel the need to zap ppl. but thanks man. will up your points when I recharge.
Old 13-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Meeting my regular maid now for a good bonk, Can CIM
Old 13-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Meeting my regular maid now for a good bonk, Can CIM
me too bro.. lol.. my gal off every sunday but she need to go back home b4 3.30 pm... juz finish n sent her to lucky to meet her friends... soooo tiring!!! hope u enjoy boom boom too bro!!! when is ur next date to angeles city.. let me know...
Old 13-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntcum View Post
Some maid say they will return back to you when get $$, i really dont think so
Wait long long....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 13-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro.

If the maid doesn't really fall in love with you..most of them will sure ask you to lend them money for urgent matters...and 100% will never return. Either, you do charity or you just go to others....Not wise to spend 300 for just bed.
Thanks for your advise bro, I try to get her to bed and give max $50/- ...
Old 13-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
just realized i got zapped 3 points by some douchebag who said I bullshit. it's up to you to believe. the seasoned players here with a well-honed game will know that it's not that difficult once you have enough practice. and I never needed to ask anyone for contacts, just give my humble FRs to help the newer bros here just like how I was helped by the seniors in their own posts in this thread. and offer any advice I can offer, as little as I know.

after months of research, practice, reading on this thread and countless rejections, I have three offers from maids and another two OLs to meet tomorrow. two more different maids asking to meet on tuesday's PH. just got one more number from DIA. my first pinay fuck asking for an RTF session. playing mindgames with a BG to fuck her without buying her an LD. bringing a SYT pinay tourist around next week too.

bullshit or not? up to you to believe. but the seniors will know, this is small time work for a seasoned player.. at least I know where I stand.

Other bro, julianvirtue is correct, once you know how to play the game with right strategies, your appointments to meet will be countless, and sometime you got to flykite or give up to meet some of them if cannot cope.

Normally once you first bonk them, they will become automatically every time allow you to RTF with FOC
Old 13-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Other bro, julianvirtue is correct, once you know how to play the game with right strategies, your appointments to meet will be countless, and sometime you got to flykite or give up to meet some of them if cannot cope.

Normally once you first bonk them, they will become automatically every time allow you to RTF with FOC
thanks bro. i know u r a senior here (finally finish reading all the 500+ pages), so you can vouch for what I'm saying. I'm such a newbie to maid hunting and already I cannot cope.

anyway, kena zap again. Haha
Old 13-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks bro. i know u r a senior here (finally finish reading all the 500+ pages), so you can vouch for what I'm saying. I'm such a newbie to maid hunting and already I cannot cope.

anyway, kena zap again. Haha
Aiya bro, just relac la. Points onli no big deal. Keep saying points to u nothing but keep complaining of cos kanna zap la.
Old 14-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

the 2 OL also frm DIA? if so i better go login my account again.
Old 14-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
littlesexmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

beware bros. just up a phi maid recently, keep asking my ic after the bonking.i refused n she did not want to get out from my car when i sent her home.caused me a big effort to psycho her blah blah n fucking lucky she left my car eventually.she keep calling me n i did not answer until now. phi maids are really sticky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1